Will there ever be Avatar Awards for Xbox One games?

Discus and support Will there ever be Avatar Awards for Xbox One games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I miss some of those avatar games and rewards. I had lot of fun with doritos crash course 1 and 2. 159badc8-6c03-4b55-b14f-3938dd7ac5db Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bonien2, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Bonien2
    Bonien2 Guest

I miss some of those avatar games and rewards. I had lot of fun with doritos crash course 1 and 2.

:)

Bonien2, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Simple OJ Win User

sadly avatars have fallen in popularity since Xbox one was released. So I don't know if Avatar Awards will ever come back.
  3. brandonmanRS Win User

AVATAR REWARD items don't show up in my Avatars list of items to use

Pretty much the same for me, I've now got 2 different avatars one on the 360 with my avatar awards and one on the Xbox One refusing to update, I can't change the Xbox One version as the avatar awards are missing.
  4. Jerome175gross Win User

Back in the old days, Xbox 360 games used to feature Avatar Awards where certain conditions are met, the avatar gear is unlocked. I wonder if we will ever see those for Xbox One games? I was hoping one day, Overwatch would be one of them.
    Well just mnaybe one day we will see that happening.
  5. Saeleth Win User

Man I would love it if we got avatar gear as part of achievement awards! Seriously, this is something I hope MS considers!
  6. Nohra369 Win User

Im glad you brought this up. I noticed that when i was browsing through the avatar items. I wonder if there are any plans
Thema:

1. Will there ever be Avatar Awards for Xbox One games? - Similar Threads - ever Avatar Awards

2. in call of duty ever happened to you that the cheater deranked you or froze your account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in call of duty ever happened to you that the cheater deranked you or froze your account...: you not do anything wrong, i very fear this, this is one of my worst nightmare, i read in reddit FEW stories like this 221dbb56-0dd3-46d1-86f9-2d15a947215d
  3. Com ban no reason what so ever

in XBoX Accessibility
    Com ban no reason what so ever: so my account gets com ban first In 2018 I understand I can't swear no big deal 2 day ban happens again I deserve it 2 week ban I understand the punishment so next one I post on the state of decay...
  4. Will castle miner z ever be on the Microsoft store ever again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will castle miner z ever be on the Microsoft store ever again: I wanted castle miner z but when i got enough money to buy it it wasn't on the Microsoft Store): will it ever be on xbox again ? 107a7ed4-2e2b-4a02-9db1-a1ce0700d503
  5. will this ever get fixed

in XBoX on Windows
    will this ever get fixed: when i try to download the launcher with xbox installer beta it just freezes and it doesnt work anymore and i have to use task manager to close it and since i got xbox game pass for pc the...
  6. Does Microsoft ever give out free credits for example fir rainbow siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Microsoft ever give out free credits for example fir rainbow siege: Yp claiming they got a 7560 free credit pack because its microsoft birthday ? 2b61d4a7-ef3c-476b-b8a0-978b7df2eda2
  7. Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?: I know that the Xbox Avatar Editor is now out on Xbox One and Windows 10, but I was really really hoping it would be released on all mobile phones including iPhone. Will this ever be possible?...
  8. Help!!! Ever since these last 2 updates, me & my other friend couldn't join eachother!...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Help!!! Ever since these last 2 updates, me & my other friend couldn't join eachother!...: Me & m friend need help. We wanted to role play on my friends realm or one of our worlds. Whenever we tried joining each others worlds, it wouldnt load. Whenever i tried joining his realm, it...
  9. Will there ever be a Green Shadow in Xbox Design Labs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there ever be a Green Shadow in Xbox Design Labs?: I had already asked on Reddit, I got downvoted alot but no answer. I'm trying to make my own custom controller with Design Labs, but to finish the look I really want, I need a Green Shadow body....
  10. Will Avatar Kinect ever see the light on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Avatar Kinect ever see the light on Xbox One?: I personally enjoyed Avatar Kinect on Xbox 360, but I was wondering if there will ever be one for Xbox One? If avatars are retiring, no chance that it will happen and Xbox One may become boring as...