Will there ever be Avatar Awards for Xbox One games?

Discus and support Will there ever be Avatar Awards for Xbox One games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I miss some of those avatar games and rewards. I had lot of fun with doritos crash course 1 and 2. 159badc8-6c03-4b55-b14f-3938dd7ac5db Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bonien2, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Bonien2
    Bonien2 Guest

I miss some of those avatar games and rewards. I had lot of fun with doritos crash course 1 and 2.

:)

Bonien2, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Simple OJ Win User

sadly avatars have fallen in popularity since Xbox one was released. So I don't know if Avatar Awards will ever come back.
  3. brandonmanRS Win User

AVATAR REWARD items don't show up in my Avatars list of items to use

Pretty much the same for me, I've now got 2 different avatars one on the 360 with my avatar awards and one on the Xbox One refusing to update, I can't change the Xbox One version as the avatar awards are missing.
  4. Jerome175gross Win User

Back in the old days, Xbox 360 games used to feature Avatar Awards where certain conditions are met, the avatar gear is unlocked. I wonder if we will ever see those for Xbox One games? I was hoping one day, Overwatch would be one of them.
    Well just mnaybe one day we will see that happening.
  5. Jerome175gross Win User

Back in the old days, Xbox 360 games used to feature Avatar Awards where certain conditions are met, the avatar gear is unlocked. I wonder if we will ever see those for Xbox One games? I was hoping one day, Overwatch would be one of them.
    Well just mnaybe one day we will see that happening.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

why has game devolpers forgot about avatar awards?

[quote user="Assassinator010"]

[/quote]

Of all the avatar awards Ive gotten, not one has been worth me putting on my avatar
Thema:

1. Will there ever be Avatar Awards for Xbox One games? - Similar Threads - ever Avatar Awards

2. When ever I join a party i get an error code?

in XboX Insiders
    When ever I join a party i get an error code?: Yesterday it was working perfectly fine but when I joined my friends party later that night it give me an error code 0x8923103D every time I joined and I get instantly kicked from the party...
  3. You ever need a break from gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You ever need a break from gaming?: Yeah I know gaming is really fun but it is stuck in my head and I literally can’t stop playing it everyday. 4ce12ae8-fb68-43eb-884a-74fd22c0dab1
  4. What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game: I enjoyed playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Her personality and problems really made you root for her. 789b98fe-1a77-4557-9ed7-39339310570d
  5. Slow download speeds on XBGP-PC, ever going to change?

in XBoX on Windows
    Slow download speeds on XBGP-PC, ever going to change?: I've been using the Xbox Game Pass for PC since it launched, and one consistent thing has been the inconsistent download speeds. Most downloads will see the speed indicator jumping anywhere from...
  6. First ever game to present time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First ever game to present time: First Game i play was super mario on Nintendo :) 0f2bb202-78f6-4a82-bad4-8e82a3e5d676
  7. will I ever rejoin the ambassadors program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will I ever rejoin the ambassadors program?: I was removed from the ambassadors program last month due to a misunderstanding between myself and someone trying to hack my account and make purchases. I was informed by a fellow ambassador to...
  8. Would Xbox Live Game Rentals ever be an option?

in XboX Insiders
    Would Xbox Live Game Rentals ever be an option?: We already have "Free Play Days" which allows you to play a game for a few days and then takes away the ability to play that game after a set time. The store already has a function to do this with...
  9. Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?: I know that the Xbox Avatar Editor is now out on Xbox One and Windows 10, but I was really really hoping it would be released on all mobile phones including iPhone. Will this ever be possible?...
  10. Will Avatar Kinect ever see the light on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Avatar Kinect ever see the light on Xbox One?: I personally enjoyed Avatar Kinect on Xbox 360, but I was wondering if there will ever be one for Xbox One? If avatars are retiring, no chance that it will happen and Xbox One may become boring as...