Will they ever fixe the Xbox app (iOS)?

Discus and support Will they ever fixe the Xbox app (iOS)? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I reported the fact that the recent players list is broken almost 10 times in the last 2-3 years and it’s not fixed. It’s just annoying when you are... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nic727, Aug 11, 2019.

1. /u/Nic727
    /u/Nic727 Guest

I reported the fact that the recent players list is broken almost 10 times in the last 2-3 years and it’s not fixed.

It’s just annoying when you are looking for the people you played with yesterday, but can’t find them because the list doesn’t work.

Thx

submitted by /u/Nic727
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nic727, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Villarino Win User

Why can't I upload my image for my gamerpicture

Hello! As a temporal solution i suggest you to use ios/or android xbox app to change your gamerpicture until the bug fixes.
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

Please fix the Xbox app on iOS

Hey there tunes124,

I actually have another thread on the forums
    HERE
    , with some other folks who are having this issue. If you don't mind, can you please try the steps in my verified post and respond in that thread with the details and info?

Thanks so much!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  4. C4BL3 Win User

Smartglass

It comes out for iOS and Android early 2013. There is no word on if it is the same app as what is on the Win8 platform. My gripe is why do I have to wait for this app. I am not going to get Win8 ever but I can't use my Xbox to it's fullest. I pay for Gold
    and this is the kinda crap that makes people leave Xbox.
  5. lichen86 Win User

XBOX app crash when clicking on the messages option.

Confirmed, Zepp XO's fix worked for me as well. I had a system message from xbox live from 11/18 and deleted via smartglass for iOS. Now my xbox app for win10 opens up messages like a champ!
  6. Miss Portia Win User

New Colors?

Anything provided by an official app such as the Xbox LIVE iOS app is okay to use. :)
Thema:

1. Will they ever fixe the Xbox app (iOS)? - Similar Threads - ever fixe app

2. will this ever get fixed

in XBoX on Windows
    will this ever get fixed: when i try to download the launcher with xbox installer beta it just freezes and it doesnt work anymore and i have to use task manager to close it and since i got xbox game pass for pc the...
  3. Are they ever going to fix the MS rewards app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are they ever going to fix the MS rewards app?: I've tried everything from reinstalling the app to a complete factory reset of my xbox one s and the app still has alternating issues, one day it's fine, one day it'll just open the splash screen...
  4. WILL THIS EVER GET FIXED?

in XBoX Rewards
    WILL THIS EVER GET FIXED?: WILL THE REWARDS EVER GET FIXED??????? THIS IS JUST PLAIN REDICULOUS!!!!!! ALL OF US XBOX GAMERS DEMAND AN ANSWER. I POSTED JUST OVER 2 MONTHS AGO AND THIS IS STILL NOT FIXED. THIS...
  5. Is the rewards points problem ever going to get fixed?

in XBoX Rewards
    Is the rewards points problem ever going to get fixed?: Is this really that hard to fix? Just wondering... 74bc0466-afde-4545-a2a2-4cf5e7053884
  6. white screen impossible to play solitaire games or events is anyone ever going to fix it been ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    white screen impossible to play solitaire games or events is anyone ever going to fix it been ...: This white screen Microsoft solitaire collection is impossible to play. solitaire games and events has been almost a week without the ability to play. Is this ever getting fixed or are we ever...
  7. Will YouTube App ever get fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will YouTube App ever get fixed?: Are we just suppose to get use to a worse layout and lower res videos? It'd be great if we could just use the old app. d483ee91-3dd0-4d4a-8dea-bbf958af7df3
  8. is xbox ever going to fix the lagg comp in the network code

in XBoX on Consoles
    is xbox ever going to fix the lagg comp in the network code: are you ever going to fix it and provide customer service or do I need to go to playstation? e8970947-6a07-44e6-90dc-9ef45d7e4629
  9. Okay Is Anyone EVER Going To Fix The Trashapp????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay Is Anyone EVER Going To Fix The Trashapp????: I'm really sick and tired of seeing "Something went wrong while loading this section". This has been happening for over a yeae and posts on google say since 2015 so when will it be...
  10. Is There Ever Going to be A Fix For Invites?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is There Ever Going to be A Fix For Invites?: Ever since owning my Xbox One, I have had trouble with messages and invites. I never get them. This is extremely frustrating when I'm trying to join games, spend hours trying to fix it, with no...