will they remove scummy apps from the Microsoft store in a future?

Discus and support will they remove scummy apps from the Microsoft store in a future? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If you search for a game that is not published in the Microsoft Store (PC) / Xbox app (PC); scummy "puzzle" apps show up with the same name as the game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/shaggytoph, Dec 8, 2021.

1. will they remove scummy apps from the Microsoft store in a future?

If you search for a game that is not published in the Microsoft Store (PC) / Xbox app (PC); scummy "puzzle" apps show up with the same name as the game you were searching, like this one: Puzzle For MLB the Show 21 Game | Xbox A lot of people wrongfully buy those and sadly they think the MS store / Xbox Store is a scam, so they end up using another storefronts like Steam, etc. When will they remove those apps?
    This is all done by a special group that lives off this things, they have hundreds of apps: https://imgur.com/a/h7qDVtv

submitted by /u/shaggytoph
    [link] [comments]

/u/shaggytoph, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Saeleth Win User

Is this app I came across showing tv and movies illegally?

I would encourage you to Report the app to Microsoft, they will take action if it is illegal and remove it from the App Store. Good eye catching this!!
  3. Future807 Win User

Anime Tube Unlimited

It looks like Microsoft is removing all the anime app from the XBOX & Windows 10 its sucks big time but one after another are being remove from the Windows/Xbox Store
  4. Sw4rKz Win User

0xbba error

Hello!

Your can try this:

- Launch Microsoft Powershell

- Type this command in the terminal: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage (it's going to delete the xbox app)

- Re-install the Xbox app from the Microsoft Store
  5. [Farscape] Win User

AnimeTubeUnlimited

I know they removed a big bunch of apps from all the Microsoft stores that had overwhelming negative feedback, think that app had quite a high count on the negative side.
  6. Ashraf Al-Askari Win User

DiRT Rally 2.0 Stuck in Xbox app

Thank you every one, I went to Microsoft store, started the game download from there then canceled it, and it was removed from the Xbox app, weird but the solved the issue.
Thema:

will they remove scummy apps from the Microsoft store in a future?

1. will they remove scummy apps from the Microsoft store in a future? - Similar Threads - remove scummy apps

2. Why can't I remove my mouse and keyboard off my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I remove my mouse and keyboard off my xbox one: I'll be playing Call of Duty Vanguard and then my controller cut off and switch to mouse and keyboard and then I have to quit the whole game to switch it back to controller why is that...
  3. Warzone issues, Call of (Mod Removed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone issues, Call of (Mod Removed): Since this game came out everybody freezes at the buy stations. It's nice they can work on stupid things like the battle pass yet they can't fix simple glitches. And since this last update every...
  4. Remove Top and Bottem Bar ingame.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove Top and Bottem Bar ingame.: When playing some gamepass games there is a blue bar at the top and bottem of the screen. It appears when hovering mouse against the top or bottem border. The top one opens the name of the game....
  5. Remove 2 child account attached to a forgotten parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove 2 child account attached to a forgotten parent account: Hi, I have created a Microsoft Account in the past which I then set as parent for 2 child account. I do know the account email address but do not remember the password. I came into this situation...
  6. Can’t add profile on Xbox after removing it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t add profile on Xbox after removing it.: My Xbox series s would not let me sign in. It kept giving me the “you need internet for this” error. I removed the profile I was trying to sign into and now I can’t add a new account at all. Not...
  7. How to remove the password of encrypted PST files in case of lost PST password scenario?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to remove the password of encrypted PST files in case of lost PST password scenario?: I have recently fixed this issue by using an advanced utility that facilitates me to remove and change the PST files password. This problem arises when my excel sheet in which I saved the...
  8. User trainass removing posts inappropriately

in XboX Insiders
    User trainass removing posts inappropriately: Hey /u/trainass, In case you somehow don't know this, the process for signing up for game betas on Windows 10/11 is done THROUGH THE XBOX INSIDERS PROGRAM. You use the Xbox Insiders app, and it...
  9. How to REMOVE GameDVR and xbox services from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    How to REMOVE GameDVR and xbox services from my PC: I have already used powershell to completely remove all xbox features from my pc, yet the gamebar and all its stuff just won't go away no matter what I try. When I play any game gamebar services...
  10. My account got hacked and removed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and removed.: My account got hacked and I can't login because the hacker removed the account from Microsoft and has removed the recovery email. When I try to login it says there is no such email and will not...