Will this work on my xbox? Please help me.

Discus and support Will this work on my xbox? Please help me. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a new headset that i use for pc gaming its not expensive but i dont want to go out and spend more money on a headset for xbox one alone,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MakeHerRawrr, Apr 29, 2014.

1. MakeHerRawrr
    MakeHerRawrr Guest

I have a new headset that i use for pc gaming its not expensive but i dont want to go out and spend more money on a headset for xbox one alone,

Basically i have the Corsair RAPTOR HS30 headset for pc and it comes with the normal pink and green audio jack.

If i was to go and buy this.

http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/startech-35mm-4-pin-to-2-x-3-pin-35mm-headset-splitter-adapter-mf-r19gu

Would i be able to add that together with

Set Up and Use the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter

To then being able to use my mic and listen to sound without buying another headset?

:)

MakeHerRawrr, Apr 29, 2014
  2. lrish Mafia
    lrish Mafia Guest
    Please help me out..

Ive done that, Ive done possibly everything known to man trying to get this game to work, and my final conclusion is that MY PERSONAL XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT does not work on this game anymore.

lrish Mafia, Apr 29, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Apr 29, 2014
  4. Will this work on my xbox? Please help me.

Am pretty sure it would mate

MessiahBrowny, Apr 29, 2014
  5. xNight Wolfz Win User

Please Help ME

I am living in Brazil, but my account is of USA and my points only work in Brazilian accounts
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

Please help me!

I got my netgear model 300 from wal mart for under 40 bucks and works flawlessly with my 360, PS3 and my laptop.
  7. Clint Bilwood Win User

Help me please!!

Problem solved!!

i've changed the ip on my xbox and it worked

thanks for helping!!
  8. ACES Psycho Win User

Help me please!

Me three! None of my digitally downloaded games that I own are working, such as Payday 2, Forza Horizon 3, and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.
  9. Ferrobbra Win User

Please help me

ive worked for years on my Gamerscore. if a "Friend" ruined my legacy. I would smash the crap out of his bedroom. His Tv would be in the washing machine, and his Xbox in the dryer. Tsk tsk tsk... such a shame really.
Thema:

1. Will this work on my xbox? Please help me. - Similar Threads - Please help

2. Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please: Unable to get rid of mute. And headset just stopped working on xbox. Does work on laptop. Tried online help. Any real way to get this work? 44daf2a2-e349-450e-ae0a-582b1c6c1694
  3. FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me: So this past month i have been experiencing my frame per second drop to where it makes any battle royal game unplayable. Its weird because it only does it when im playing on a big map and when i...
  4. Startup error E100 please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Startup error E100 please help!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bigoldmrchris [link] [comments]
  5. NBA 2K Troubles, please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K Troubles, please help!: Hi there. Dealing with a very frustrating problem hopefully someone can help me out. This is the third year straight that I've been having issues with my controller/xbox? (not sure which is the...
  6. *PLEASE HELP* Gamepass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    *PLEASE HELP* Gamepass for PC: I bought Gamepass for PC yesterday and installed some games. For the king, Hollow knight, and Kingsway to name a few. But none of them open, I click on the application and nothing happens. I've...
  7. My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please

in XBoX on Consoles
    My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please: I am a streamer & Since 5 days ago, my upload speed has gone from 20 mb/s down to less than 0.5mb/s. I have isolated the problem to my Xbox one. My tablet has 20mb/s upload speed right now. I...
  8. guys please help me i have a problem

in XBoX on Windows
    guys please help me i have a problem: i have xbox game pass on pc and i cant download one game (sea of thieves) every time i try to down load i see error so please help me d138eec1-643d-4c29-b268-6bd9258e6952
  9. I give up. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I give up. Please help.: Hello all, me again. Current problem: i just turned it on, it is downloading a 3.97GB update for Forza Horizon 4. It has been at it fir iver an hour. Every minute it stops and says "installation...
  10. please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    please help: My xbox is having trouble with updating the system. it says: THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE Update You need this update to use the console, but something went wrong. For help, visit...