Will this work on my xbox? Please help me.

Discus and support Will this work on my xbox? Please help me. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a new headset that i use for pc gaming its not expensive but i dont want to go out and spend more money on a headset for xbox one alone,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MakeHerRawrr, Apr 29, 2014.

1. MakeHerRawrr
    MakeHerRawrr Guest

I have a new headset that i use for pc gaming its not expensive but i dont want to go out and spend more money on a headset for xbox one alone,

Basically i have the Corsair RAPTOR HS30 headset for pc and it comes with the normal pink and green audio jack.

If i was to go and buy this.

http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/startech-35mm-4-pin-to-2-x-3-pin-35mm-headset-splitter-adapter-mf-r19gu

Would i be able to add that together with

Set Up and Use the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter

To then being able to use my mic and listen to sound without buying another headset?

:)

MakeHerRawrr, Apr 29, 2014
  2. lrish Mafia
    lrish Mafia Guest
    Please help me out..

Ive done that, Ive done possibly everything known to man trying to get this game to work, and my final conclusion is that MY PERSONAL XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT does not work on this game anymore.

lrish Mafia, Apr 29, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Apr 29, 2014
  4. Will this work on my xbox? Please help me.

Am pretty sure it would mate

MessiahBrowny, Apr 29, 2014
  5. xNight Wolfz Win User

Please Help ME

I am living in Brazil, but my account is of USA and my points only work in Brazilian accounts
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

Please help me!

I got my netgear model 300 from wal mart for under 40 bucks and works flawlessly with my 360, PS3 and my laptop.
  7. Clint Bilwood Win User

Help me please!!

Problem solved!!

i've changed the ip on my xbox and it worked

thanks for helping!!
  8. ACES Psycho Win User

Help me please!

Me three! None of my digitally downloaded games that I own are working, such as Payday 2, Forza Horizon 3, and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.
  9. Ferrobbra Win User

Please help me

ive worked for years on my Gamerscore. if a "Friend" ruined my legacy. I would smash the crap out of his bedroom. His Tv would be in the washing machine, and his Xbox in the dryer. Tsk tsk tsk... such a shame really.
Thema:

1. Will this work on my xbox? Please help me. - Similar Threads - Please help

2. Xbox Game Bar voice chat Bug (please help)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar voice chat Bug (please help): [IMG] Hello, r/xboxinsiders I just wanted to ask for any help regarding voice chat on the new windows Xbox game overlay. I use it to talk to my friends since they only have an Xbox and it is...
  3. Youtube could not connect please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube could not connect please help: [img] Every time I start up youtube I get "Sorry, could not connect to youtube", all I've found are dead ends the only similarity I found is that Nintendo switch users had this problem but found a...
  4. Unique Xbox One Controller Connectivity Issue - Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unique Xbox One Controller Connectivity Issue - Please help!: Hi all, Over the last few months, I have been having an issue with controller connectivity that I have not been able to find any answer to, whether on here or on YouTube. I could be playing for...
  5. Please help! My Xbox One X keeps hard crashing during cutscenes and gameplay while giving...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help! My Xbox One X keeps hard crashing during cutscenes and gameplay while giving...: Xbox One X Hard Crash My Xbox One X Keeps Hard Crashing First time I noticed this was about a month or so ago, I was turning off my Xbox (by pressing the button) and it was taking much longer...
  6. Please help a clueless mum

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help a clueless mum: Hi there, I have asked a few xbox experts and they keep giving me links to follow to sort my problem but nothing is helping. My 10 year old son has an xbox one and plays fortnight with his...
  7. Please help, Automatic Sign In on my little brothers account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, Automatic Sign In on my little brothers account: My little brother passed away earlier this week and his XboxOne automatically signs into his account when we turn his xbox on. We are worried that if we attempt at game sharing or even signing...
  8. Hi there can any body please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi there can any body please help: So I have an xbox and it's under my exes microsoft account I wish to start again with my own microsoft account but dont want to lose my gamer tag and all my xp points and games etc is there a way...
  9. Can I delete an Xbox profile to free up my email? Years without solution please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I delete an Xbox profile to free up my email? Years without solution please help.: Is there a way to permanently delete an Xbox profile from my email address? I need to make my current email the alias for my current profile, but an Xbox profile was made on my email that I've...
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help: Dead Cells installed once, crashed after running for more then 5 seconds any time i try to run it, i uninstalled hoping a reinstall would fix it, now when i press install on the xbox app it...