will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or ...

Discus and support will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just like the title says will it be available tonight or wait till tomorrow 6bf2c46d-25ac-4f31-9668-8e42e388b33a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EnViiDisnuCCa, Jan 27, 2014.

1. will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or ...

Just like the title says will it be available tonight or wait till tomorrow

:)

EnViiDisnuCCa, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Fenbops
    Fenbops Guest
    Fantastic Service , Better than Shopto!

I'm jealous of you guys playing tomb raider already and I'm waiting till Tuesday will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or ... ;).

Fenbops, Jan 27, 2014
  3. JERFF FACE
    JERFF FACE Guest
    My fist 6 hours playing.

[quote user="Boshedo22"]

Can't wait to head to the store to get it. I had it preordered from Gamestop and could of gone to the midnight release, but getting up at 6 am every morning would of been tough.

[/quote]

Yeah, I did just that. Got my copy at 12:12am, home by 12:30, installed by 12:45, played till 1:30, at work at 6am. Now if I could just get the fist out of work so I can get a proper fist on that'd be great. just 3 more hours....fist

JERFF FACE, Jan 27, 2014
  4. will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or ...

As of right now (12:52 AM EST) it is shown in the store but is currently unavailable. I have no idea when they "Flip the switch" so-to-speak to make the game downloadable.

BurnThe0bedient, Jan 27, 2014
  5. BurnThe0bedient Win User

will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or so

As of right now (12:52 AM EST) it is shown in the store but is currently unavailable. I have no idea when they "Flip the switch" so-to-speak to make the game downloadable.
  6. Fenbops Win User

Fantastic Service , Better than Shopto!

I'm jealous of you guys playing tomb raider already and I'm waiting till Tuesday ;).
  7. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

MY XBOX IS IN TAMWORTH!!!!

Mine is sitting at the game stop in the mall waiting for me to show up at 12am tonight.
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

What is your pick for 2015 Game Of The Year?

Lei rise of the tomb raider has a FREE demo on the store and the first tomb raider is free with gold. rise of the tomb raider wont b free for a long time
  9. Red KillMachine Win User

Cod 3 night.

allright. Last Friday we kept it up till 12am est thats 8pm pst
Thema:

will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or ...

1. will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or ... - Similar Threads - tomb raider store

2. Reasons Behind Removing Shadow of The Tomb Raider From Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reasons Behind Removing Shadow of The Tomb Raider From Xbox Game Pass: Hello, I'm a gamer that loves the Tomb Raider franchise by Square Enix. I had just started to play the third game which is Shadow of The Tomb Raider. I enjoyed playing the game so much that I...
  3. Shadow of the Tomb Raider won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider won't start: Hi all, I have a new Xbox one s. I downloaded Shadow of the Tomb Raider. It was fine for a while. Now it won't start. It seems to think I'm not signed in or that I don't have the right to play. I...
  4. Shadow of the tomb raider stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the tomb raider stopped working: Hi fellow gamers and supporting staff. Ive installed Shadow of the Tomb Raider on my xbox one from xvox game pass and my account is still active on there but for some reason the game itself...
  5. 无法下载Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX on Windows
    无法下载Rise of the Tomb Raider: 法下载Rise of the Tomb Raider,显示错误代 : 0x803F8001,我已 入Xbox Game Pass for PC [img] 976755fc-377c-47aa-a4f4-2aeb796fe7aa
  6. Xbox One Shadow Of The Tomb Raider...Lara Craft wont stop walking during game play.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Shadow Of The Tomb Raider...Lara Craft wont stop walking during game play.: How do i stop Lara Craft from waling during game play. She walks all of the time... 4faa2224-8c21-4c05-98f7-9596206cb1d9
  7. Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360 bug idioma[Translation-Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360 bug idioma[Translation-Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360...: Então eu criei uma conta xbox live americana e fui comprar alguns jogos eu comprei o rise of the tomb raider e vi que tinha suporte ao português brasileiro eu baixei o jogo fiz atualização e...
  8. Can Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Yeare Celebration be played without Xbox Love Gold if I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Yeare Celebration be played without Xbox Love Gold if I...: Can Rise of the Tomb Raider:20 Yeares Celebration be played by myself without joining Xbox Live Gold? Thank you 9ebb94d2-bb20-4c4a-b6d9-32a055fc39e7
  9. not owning standard Shadow of the Tomb Raider with Croft Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not owning standard Shadow of the Tomb Raider with Croft Edition: Hi Xbox support, I have an issue with Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I bought the game in 2018 in pre-order with the Croft Edition (including the game + season pass+ the DLCs). Everything was fine...
  10. tomb raider anniversary not showing on xbox store on xbox one backward compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    tomb raider anniversary not showing on xbox store on xbox one backward compatible games: hi tomb raider anniversary not showing on xbox store on xbox one backward compatible games any idea it was added yesterday according to the news cf138ec3-782a-49f0-b845-0437a108ae84