Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...

Discus and support Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Sep 11, 2019.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...

/u/xL3aMS1x, Sep 11, 2019
  2. chuckles0991 Win User

Puzzles lost????

Hey I don't know if you've gotten them back yet but this happened to my mom and I was able to fix it for her by exiting the game, doing ctrl alt delete, click Task Manager. Look under Apps and click Microsoft Jigsaw then go to the bottom and click End Task.
    When we opened it back up all of them were back
  3. k1Helix z Win User

the outer worlds

Open the task manager (right click on the task bar then choose task manager) and see if the game is running, if not, you may have to reinstall your Xbox app
  4. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  5. Mihael Širka Win User

Games no longer launch Xbox games pass pc

I click on play, the Xbox app minimises and nothing happens. There is no process from The Outer Worlds in the task manager, nothing.
  6. uG x BuLLeTz Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
    Ok thanks
Thema:

1. Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from... - Similar Threads - able manage tasks

2. Warframe players - are you able to join a squad?

in XboX Insiders
    Warframe players - are you able to join a squad?: I'm not able to join any squads today. Skip ahead users had matchmaking problems in Warframe last year, looks like it's back. submitted by /u/BreakingNoose [link] [comments]
  3. I am not able to buy a Xbox 360 game that is backward compatible on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to buy a Xbox 360 game that is backward compatible on my Xbox One: I have been a lifelong PlayStation guy, I just bought my very first Xbox a couple of weeks ago and now I know why I have never had one before. Why Microsoft and Xbox need to make everything so...
  4. No longer able to access my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    No longer able to access my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360: I no longer have access to my email that is used for my profile on my Xbox 360 and do not know the password or security question and cannot get into the account to change the email to my new...
  5. Able to play story mode outside set time limit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Able to play story mode outside set time limit: How is it possible that my son can use his Xbox outside the set time limits? He is playing GTA (bought a disk) and before this we did not have a problem. At the set time the Xbox could not be...
  6. Problem With Consoles Not Being Able To Join Any Game Servers! XBOX ONE AND NINTENDO...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem With Consoles Not Being Able To Join Any Game Servers! XBOX ONE AND NINTENDO...: Hello, anyone out there who can help. I was playing Xbox 2 nights ago and when I turned it off, I turned on my Nintendo switch. None of my games would load any game servers from the switch,...
  7. Are you able to use the search feature in the Microsoft store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are you able to use the search feature in the Microsoft store?: Today (11/25/19) I updated as required on my Xbox One X. I wanted to search for a game in the store and when I selected the search option the option is highlighted it just play a sound when I...
  8. Not able to purchase Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to purchase Xbox live gold: I have been trying all night to purchase xbox live gold so i can play the new call of duty game. In any wvent everytime i try to pay it shows the below message and i cant purchase it. Any help. I...
  9. Any plans to when the Netherlands will be able to test Project xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Any plans to when the Netherlands will be able to test Project xCloud?: Dutch and super excited, so can't wait till it's available in my country. submitted by /u/Aventicity [link] [comments]
  10. Master XBOX Live account to be able to manage XBOX consol accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Master XBOX Live account to be able to manage XBOX consol accounts: The issue is that XBOX may want to consider adding a feature to allow people who played old consoles and then went online to sign up and now we have secondary console accounts not linked to the...