Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...

Discus and support Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Sep 11, 2019.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...

/u/xL3aMS1x, Sep 11, 2019
  2. chuckles0991 Win User

Puzzles lost????

Hey I don't know if you've gotten them back yet but this happened to my mom and I was able to fix it for her by exiting the game, doing ctrl alt delete, click Task Manager. Look under Apps and click Microsoft Jigsaw then go to the bottom and click End Task.
    When we opened it back up all of them were back
  3. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  4. uG x BuLLeTz Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
    Ok thanks
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox alpha

Hi, Download the Xbox Insider hub app from the Microsoft store, Launch the app, On the main landing page, select Insider content. Under System, select Xbox One Update Preview. Select Join or Manage. Choose a Preview ring from the available selections.
    Alpha/Alpha skip ahead may be greyed out, as those rings are invite only.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Quêtes du gamepass introuvables [Mod Translation - Gamepass quests not found]

Hey Fitzscroll

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

As stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador Njal the Blue, you will need to download the

Microsoft Rewards App on your console
    , if this is available in your region.

Once you have it installed, you will then be able to launch this app and see the weekly and monthly quests by selecting Show all quests. These allow you to receive some additional Microsoft Rewards points for you account.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
Thema:

1. Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from... - Similar Threads - able manage tasks

2. No longer able to play a game I have paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to play a game I have paid for?: Hello, I pre-ordered NASCAR Heat 4 Gold Edition which released last Tuesday & have been playing it without a problem ever since until today. When I try to start the game a screen pops up that says...
  3. Am i able to use Japanese letters in my gamertag ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am i able to use Japanese letters in my gamertag ?: Ive seen people with names before but not gamertags set as such a62cea75-e05f-4496-b319-be47f2dec36a
  4. Not being able to log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to log in.: I was trying to log into the xbox app and xbox beta on my pc and I am unable to log in. I di what it tells me to do and it stull wont work. a11c832c-5494-4c44-84f8-aea7d63dce7f
  5. i can not get into my profile and not able to join parties

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can not get into my profile and not able to join parties: hello. not able to join parties 9231aa75-113f-4eed-b87e-cfa853e60537
  6. Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I'm not sure the best way to explain this, but I'll try. :) My son plays MInecraft. Used to be just PE on phones and tablets, but he now also has both Java edition and Windows 10 edition...
  7. Not able to add Gears of War 3 on my Xbox One X !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to add Gears of War 3 on my Xbox One X !!!!: Dood day, I have a problem with adding a game code which is for x box 360 on my x box one x. Two days ago i bought Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition containing old gears of wars games for x box...
  8. Why am I not able to join clubs?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I not able to join clubs?: I asked why I wasn't able to join clubs a year ago and the answer was that I needed to be 18. Well, I'm 18 now and it still doesn't work. What's going on? d379d024-cfe3-4454-a5db-8a457c81c0ad
  9. Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?: So I preloaded Gears 5 Ultimate Edition on my PC through the Game Pass app, and I was able to fully download it before the game released on the sixth. I was even able to play it for a short time...
  10. Master XBOX Live account to be able to manage XBOX consol accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Master XBOX Live account to be able to manage XBOX consol accounts: The issue is that XBOX may want to consider adding a feature to allow people who played old consoles and then went online to sign up and now we have secondary console accounts not linked to the...