Will we be able to move xbox accounts across microsoft accounts?

Discus and support Will we be able to move xbox accounts across microsoft accounts? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I first created my xbox account I was a lot younger and we used my Dad's Microsoft account which he didn't use at the time. Now I have bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HenryCrawford2, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Will we be able to move xbox accounts across microsoft accounts?

When I first created my xbox account I was a lot younger and we used my Dad's Microsoft account which he didn't use at the time. Now I have bought games on the account and all of my game saves are on there but My Dad also needs to use the microsoft account
    for himself o you cannot just change the email. Will it be a possibility in the near future that they will be able to be moved across microsoft accounts?

:)

HenryCrawford2, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Boom B00M Boom Win User

3. GroundOregano94 Win User

That is a real problem and a good idea to reconsider. Thank you for posting. I believe that Microsoft will find some way to deal with problems of that kind.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Henry,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Mrs Sweetcorn Win User

6. {Parity} Win User

You can't transfer content from one account to another. Not sure if there are any plan to ever allow that as I can see a number of ways for it to be exploited.
Thema:

1. Will we be able to move xbox accounts across microsoft accounts? - Similar Threads - able move accounts

2. Not able to sign in to Xbox PC Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to sign in to Xbox PC Beta app: When I installed the Xbox PC app I was given the option to sign in, but when clicked the app just went to the front page. After trying to click the sign in option in the top right corner (where...
  3. Will I be able to play Burnout Revenge (X360) on Xbox One X when I buy it on Xbox Marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play Burnout Revenge (X360) on Xbox One X when I buy it on Xbox Marketplace?: Hello, I saw that Burnout Revenge is on the backward compatibility list, but I wonder if I'll buy the game now thru Xbox Marketplace website, will I see it in my games library on Xbox One X and...
  4. ich kann mein account nicht entbannen [Translation - I will not be able to unlock my account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    ich kann mein account nicht entbannen [Translation - I will not be able to unlock my account]: vor ung. 1 woche wollte ich mein zweiten account wieder benutzen, also ich mich einloggen wollte, wurde mir gesagt, der account ist gesperrt, ich wusste nicht wieso und dachte, ich kann ihn ja...
  5. When will we be able to move gamertag content to another Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    When will we be able to move gamertag content to another Microsoft account?: It's not unusual to have XBOX gamertag content associated with 1 msft account and a Windows 10/outlook account with another. When will one be able to move a gamertag to another MSFT account?...
  6. I am not able to move anything to my external hard drive anymore since the last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to move anything to my external hard drive anymore since the last update: I am no longer able to move any games to my external hard drive. it has almost 4gigs free. also no matter how many times i tell my xbox to download games to the external it still does it to my...
  7. Delete or be able to move gamer tag from one (Microsoft) account to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delete or be able to move gamer tag from one (Microsoft) account to another: I think it’s silly how in 2018 you can’t simply move or delete account from a Microsoft email with out deleting and losing your email address, all I want to do is change the email account witch...
  8. My game won't start after playing it and not being able to move in the game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game won't start after playing it and not being able to move in the game.: Can someone help me? As the title says, i am having issues with trying to play Fallout 4. After i downloaded all the DLCs that came with the GotY edition, my game started acting funny. I could do...
  9. Not able to move game from internal to external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to move game from internal to external hard drive: Hi, I have a seagate external harddrive ( 698GB), I am not able to move games installed on internal hard drive to external hard drive. I don't get a format option. I called the help desk and...
  10. I want my sons gamer profile moved from my email to his. I want to be able to create my own

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want my sons gamer profile moved from my email to his. I want to be able to create my own: The Gamer tag ######### is currently associated with my e-mail address... I want it moved and associated with his e-mail address so I can use my e-mail address, profile, and newly created Gamer...