Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too?

Discus and support Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I love the new streaming feature, it’s awesome! But at the moment it’s only limited to Xbox one games. I’m just wondering if in the future we’ll be... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Man-of-Gears, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too?

I love the new streaming feature, it’s awesome! But at the moment it’s only limited to Xbox one games. I’m just wondering if in the future we’ll be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games too?

submitted by /u/Man-of-Gears
    [link] [comments]

/u/Man-of-Gears, Nov 2, 2019
  2. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

XBOX ONE/ XBOX 360 GAME PURCHASING.

Xbox One games won't work on the 360 and vice versa but in the future you'll be able to stream Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One, a bit like Gaikai.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

original xbox games

Not all Original Xbox games is able to be played on Xbox 360.

Games needs to be added to the backward compatible library to be able to be played on the 360 or the One. Seeing as they have stopped bringing games to backward compatibility, team has been reassigned to work on Project Scarlett, we might see more games
    added in the future.
  4. HassanB Win User

New games in the first console.

Hello,

There's no "restrictions" in launch games for various consoles. An Xbox 360 Slim should play all games that it would play if it was an original Xbox 360. The only difference is that original Xbox 360's disc drives get old as the time goes on and sometimes don't
    hold up as well. This isn't a fault of the console, it's the fault of normal wear and tear that using a console has with it.

Microsoft doesn't make it so you have to go and buy a new console if a new version of a game comes out, that would be super silly. As long as it says Xbox 360 on the game box, it should work in the Xbox 360 console, original or slim. If your asking us if your
    disc drive will have issues in the future, we aren't fortune tellers (as much as I'd like to be able to tell you the future :().
  5. TheSpiralMatrix Win User

Will the Xbox One have a Xbox Classics section to buy old games from 360 and the Original Xbox?

You can Buy "original" Xbox games on the 360 so I would assume in time you'll be able to stream some 360 games.

Keep in mind that classic/games on demand are about 300% actual price if you download them.
  6. Ragnarok5000 Win User

Possible an Idea to play Xbox 360 Games on Xbox One??

No, Xbox One does not have backwards compatibility with Xbox 360 games, but soon this will change. Microsoft will get a streaming service to play all Xbox & Xbox 360 games in the near future.
Thema:

Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too?

1. Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too? - Similar Threads - able stream 360

2. Will Microsoft every update the UHD blu ray player to be able to stream atmos?? It’s a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft every update the UHD blu ray player to be able to stream atmos?? It’s a joke: I dont undestand how the xbox can out put dolby atmos on overcooked 2 but i cannot output dolby atmos on its UHD blu ray player.,,, which can output Dolby Vision?? It doesnt make any sense when it...
  3. Anyone else not able to sign into the game streaming iOS app for xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to sign into the game streaming iOS app for xcloud?: Can’t seem to log in it just gives me a error. submitted by /u/Soundwarp [link] [comments]
  4. Will xcloud be able to stream TO your xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Will xcloud be able to stream TO your xbox?: The new consoles dont see to have much storage so this would be a good measure submitted by /u/mo-par [link] [comments]
  5. Am i not able to stream uno on xb1?

in XboX Insiders
    Am i not able to stream uno on xb1?: I’ve been trying every once and a awhile to see if i could stream uno on twitch, and never works and says “this game doesn’t allow broadcasting” Is the game actually blocking broadcasting or is it...
  6. Not able to stream games on my phone

in XboX Insiders
    Not able to stream games on my phone: I got the email that I was accepted, but when I sign in on the game streaming app it still shows the screen where it says to learn more about the preview. Is there something I'm missing?...
  7. Not able to stream party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to stream party chat: I’ve been streaming all day on twitch but for some reason it won’t let me include party chat, it doesn’t even ask if they want to allow their audio. Any suggestion?...
  8. Not able to stream doom eternal on mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to stream doom eternal on mixer: Its 2:00am where i am doom eternal has been out a couple hours and im trying to stream for a friend. It says that you cant broadcast this game when i try to stream while playing doom, but i see...
  9. Not able to stream purchased movies or tv content.

in XboX Insiders
    Not able to stream purchased movies or tv content.: After Xbox live went down last night. I keep getting the error code oxc101ab66 when I try to stream purchased digital content through the film and TV app. Any one else experiencing this?...
  10. Hello Microsoft I am having issues on being able to use the xbox streaming preview

in XboX Insiders
    Hello Microsoft I am having issues on being able to use the xbox streaming preview: I have a xbox live gold account that is current with gamepads as well. I recently downloaded the xbox insider app and the new streaming preview on my galaxy s10. I am located in San Diego, CA and...