Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too?

Discus and support Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I love the new streaming feature, it’s awesome! But at the moment it’s only limited to Xbox one games. I’m just wondering if in the future we’ll be... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Man-of-Gears, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too?

I love the new streaming feature, it’s awesome! But at the moment it’s only limited to Xbox one games. I’m just wondering if in the future we’ll be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games too?

submitted by /u/Man-of-Gears
    [link] [comments]

/u/Man-of-Gears, Nov 2, 2019
  2. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

XBOX ONE/ XBOX 360 GAME PURCHASING.

Xbox One games won't work on the 360 and vice versa but in the future you'll be able to stream Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One, a bit like Gaikai.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

original xbox games

Not all Original Xbox games is able to be played on Xbox 360.

Games needs to be added to the backward compatible library to be able to be played on the 360 or the One. Seeing as they have stopped bringing games to backward compatibility, team has been reassigned to work on Project Scarlett, we might see more games
    added in the future.
  4. HassanB Win User

New games in the first console.

Hello,

There's no "restrictions" in launch games for various consoles. An Xbox 360 Slim should play all games that it would play if it was an original Xbox 360. The only difference is that original Xbox 360's disc drives get old as the time goes on and sometimes don't
    hold up as well. This isn't a fault of the console, it's the fault of normal wear and tear that using a console has with it.

Microsoft doesn't make it so you have to go and buy a new console if a new version of a game comes out, that would be super silly. As long as it says Xbox 360 on the game box, it should work in the Xbox 360 console, original or slim. If your asking us if your
    disc drive will have issues in the future, we aren't fortune tellers (as much as I'd like to be able to tell you the future :().
  5. TheSpiralMatrix Win User

Will the Xbox One have a Xbox Classics section to buy old games from 360 and the Original Xbox?

You can Buy "original" Xbox games on the 360 so I would assume in time you'll be able to stream some 360 games.

Keep in mind that classic/games on demand are about 300% actual price if you download them.
  6. ErichCS68 Win User

Cloud Storage on XBOX One

So will this be something that we will be able to access in the future and maybe even be able to move purchased DLC from the xbox 360 cloud to the xbox one console when the xbox 360 games are fully supported on xbox one?

Or will we just be able to find that game and download the DLC again since that content has been already been purchased for each game?
Thema:

Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too?

1. Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too? - Similar Threads - able stream 360

2. Anyone able to have the Xbox stream app setup to more than one Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone able to have the Xbox stream app setup to more than one Xbox?: I have recently been trying out the streaming app to stream my Xbox to my phone, which seems to be working pretty well. I have 2 xboxs at home, one upstairs one down. So I'd like to be able to...
  3. Insider not able to console stream?

in XboX Insiders
    Insider not able to console stream?: So I've been a insider for awhile now and I can't console stream? I get a message saying it's not available in my ring or my region. I live in New York so I don't see it not being available here....
  4. We Need To Be Able To Live Stream Directly To YouTube on Xbox One!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We Need To Be Able To Live Stream Directly To YouTube on Xbox One!: Hi Reader, I'm A YouTuber Who Loves To Make Content For My Channel, I Have A Real Passion For Gaming and Enjoy Sharing My Passion Will My Viewers. I Love To Make Content For All My Social Media's...
  5. Not able to stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to stream: I was streaming when chat froze and ended stream to hopefully restore but it kicked me off my laptop and it says try streaming again later when i try to stream on xbox. another not when i stream i...
  6. Windows 10 Xbox App, no Longer able to stream with multiple controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App, no Longer able to stream with multiple controllers: Ive been able to stream with mutliple controllers before, although 1 is unofficial, it still worked. Now Only 1 controller works. All controllers connect fine and work properly on the pc. And it...
  7. Issues with copyright and not being able to stream music-Groove Music Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with copyright and not being able to stream music-Groove Music Pass: I am suddenly seeing (as of the past couple months) when artists I follow post new music it is labeled as unavailable on groove music streaming pass. And this is happening with a lot of the...
  8. NFL App Not Able to Stream NFL Network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL App Not Able to Stream NFL Network: NFL Now plays but when I go to NFL Network channel it simply states "Sorry, this video isn't available right now. Please try again later. Works fine on Mac and iPad. I am definitely not the first...
  9. Not able to stream music in teh background like i should be able to with the summer update...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to stream music in teh background like i should be able to with the summer update...: i dont know if im doing it right but i did it just like they do in teh video that demonstrates all the updates for the summer. i use pandora and i start teh track and then as soon as i switch back...
  10. xbox one not able to stream video off of my Windows based pc!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one not able to stream video off of my Windows based pc!?: Please, please tell me a whole department has been fired over this. And please don't try explaining to me about "Play to". That is a joke. That is like telling me I can play games and then only...