Will we ever be able to play our purchased Indie games w/o online connection?

Discus and support Will we ever be able to play our purchased Indie games w/o online connection? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have never understood why we need to be online to access our indie library. I know that online support for 360 isnt going to be a thing forever and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SaviorMoney, Jul 22, 2019.

1. SaviorMoney
    SaviorMoney Guest

I have never understood why we need to be online to access our indie library. I know that online support for 360 isnt going to be a thing forever and while the vast majority of these games are pure garbage, there are some gems in there. Those gems are
    the ones that I want to always have access to. Honestly, I expected this to be taken care of a long time ago. 90% of these games cost $1 and none of them have remastered versions available on Xbox One so, it's not like MS is going to give up this huge payday
    by giving us offline capabilities for our indie titles

:)

SaviorMoney, Jul 22, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

You should reach out to
    Xbox Support

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

Indie Games

Hey there DCX192! Can you tell me specifically which Indie Games you got this error for? Also had you ever purchased, downloaded, and/or played Indie Games before this time? We are looking into this at the moment and I'll post back when we know anything
    more. Thanks!
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Indie Game not working

Have you ever been able to play indie games on your console? Are you on a child account by chance?
  5. brilliant joey Win User

On Campus and School won't de-militarize

My friend purchased an external router. Once he did that, Xbox was able to connect w/o any issues on a campus network.
  6. Blur Comet Win User

Is The Artorias DLC Worth It?

I suppose I should mention: ^ that was in reference to be able to use dulcimer gear w/o purchasing it. Still, probably gonna buy it; = addicted : P
Thema:

1. Will we ever be able to play our purchased Indie games w/o online connection? - Similar Threads - ever able play

2. When ever I join a party i get an error code?

in XboX Insiders
    When ever I join a party i get an error code?: Yesterday it was working perfectly fine but when I joined my friends party later that night it give me an error code 0x8923103D every time I joined and I get instantly kicked from the party...
  3. You ever need a break from gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You ever need a break from gaming?: Yeah I know gaming is really fun but it is stuck in my head and I literally can’t stop playing it everyday. 4ce12ae8-fb68-43eb-884a-74fd22c0dab1
  4. Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?: My xbox won't go live and I've not changed anything that I know of, I never do, add or change anything on my system for Fear that this would happen. Now I'm reading the post and have to do...
  5. Will disk Xbox 360 games ever be able to offically run on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will disk Xbox 360 games ever be able to offically run on PC?: With the advent of the Xbox play anywhere feature for digital Xbox One games for Windows 10. I'm wondering if Xbox 360 games will ever be able to take advantage of Xbox play anywhere too? Or...
  6. Will I ever be able to reach my points?

in XBoX Rewards
    Will I ever be able to reach my points?: I've asked here this question multiple times but never really got an answer that would resolve anything. Since March my Rewards points were not depositing. They told me it's because my Rewards...
  7. I have never been able to log into my rewards page and have not received rewards ever. Not ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I have never been able to log into my rewards page and have not received rewards ever. Not ...: Hi As per my title. I don't get rewarded for anything I buy on XBL. I can't login and view my account. I've been a member since 2009!! HELP :) a764fd4e-d6b1-43e6-8c72-010a4d011246
  8. Will Gamers ever be able to Sell Digital copies of games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Gamers ever be able to Sell Digital copies of games?: Like many other Xbox and PC gamers out there, I have acquired a number of Digital games over the years on my Xbox Live account that I never play and would very much like to sell, however, there is...
  9. Today is the first time I've EVER been able to log on to my microsoft games account to play ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today is the first time I've EVER been able to log on to my microsoft games account to play ...: I've never been able to play the Microsoft solitaire collection online before tonight. Suddenly it worked, but it's telling me I have a week of Premium. I DO NOT want to be charged for anything,...
  10. Will Xbox One ever be able to switch the inputs on my TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox One ever be able to switch the inputs on my TV?: I know that part of the philosophy of Xbox One is that it should be the only device you need to have connected to your television, but this simply isn't realistic yet. Right now I need to have my...