Will we ever see?

Discus and support Will we ever see? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A truly wireless racing wheel setup for Xbox One. We have two huge dogs and a wire running across the living room is not exactly conducive to keeping... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FullHornet, Jun 10, 2014.

1. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest

Will we ever see?

A truly wireless racing wheel setup for Xbox One. We have two huge dogs and a wire running across the living room is not exactly conducive to keeping the Xbox One or it's extra components in one piece. That is probably the only reason I have held off on
    buying one of the new Thrustmaster wheels because I do not want the wire running across my living room floor for one of the dogs to snag and pull my Xbox One out of the entertainment center as it sits above the tv itself.

:)

FullHornet, Jun 10, 2014
  2. Will We Ever Be Satisfied?

[quote user="XxSTIZZxX"]
    How about people just go some damn where already not for nothing I am tired of seeing all this whining there are no more issue there was only one and it was fixed the only other issue is you people and unfortunately it seems that can and will never be fixed.
    Maybe if I put a ps4 in your hand it will solve everything?

[/quote] What do you mean " You People " .?.

A Natural Smell, Jun 10, 2014
  3. Will We Ever Be Satisfied?

[quote user="A Natural Smell"][quote user="XxSTIZZxX"]

How about people just go some damn where already not for nothing I am tired of seeing all this whining there are no more issue there was only one and it was fixed the only other issue is you people and unfortunately it seems that can and will never be fixed.

[/quote] Is this a joke like in the movie tropic thunder?..... -___-

STIZZ-05FA9D13-5785-40F3-932D-466A8730D9D3, Jun 10, 2014
  4. Will we ever see?

The Thrustmaster TX has a quick-release on the USB which was actually activated once in my house and worked quite well. The plug popped out without any damage to the wheel, cord or Xbox One. The USB cord is so short that, unless you're using an extension
    cable, isn't really going to stretch very far anyways.

I'm sure there is a place for wireless wheels but, in my opinion, wired wheels perform much better than wireless so I'm pretty happy to stick with a wheel that plugs into the console via USB.

Patrick M. Martin, Jun 11, 2014
  5. A Natural Smell Win User

Will We Ever Be Satisfied?

[quote user="XxSTIZZxX"]

6. Epixtactic Win User

I'm satisfied with what I've seen on Xboxone. This is the kind of thing that makes playing games better. I however want one now to fulfill my desire to boss my Console around and make it perform many tasks just by ordering it around and occasionally lifting
    a finger to gesture specifics. I can't wait too bust out a TwitchTV, channel and start sending out invites.... Probably all by voice command, can't wait to see more/ try more.
  7. bodrul Win User

like it how some people are calling out others on the Kinect issue as crying babies and so forth

think these narrow minded individuals should get the concept not everyone will use the Kinect or want to use it

and like the 360 have the option of not having to buy the hardware

but then again most these trolls seem to think its about the NSA and tinfoil crap and thats the reason most dont like the One
  8. STIZZ-05FA9D13-5785- Win User

[quote user="A Natural Smell"][quote user="XxSTIZZxX"]

[/quote] Is this a joke like in the movie tropic thunder?..... -___-
  9. STIZZ-05FA9D13-5785- Win User

Thema:

Will we ever see?

1. Will we ever see? - Similar Threads - ever

2. Idk if anyone has ever suggested this but I think it would nice if we could move the xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Idk if anyone has ever suggested this but I think it would nice if we could move the xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Reasonable_Guest [link] [comments]
  3. Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update....

in XboX Insiders
    Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  4. So, whatever happened to 1 vs 100? Will we ever see it or anything like it again?

in XboX Insiders
    So, whatever happened to 1 vs 100? Will we ever see it or anything like it again?: I really loved 1 vs 100 on my 360. I don't do much multiplayer anything but that was something multiplayer that really felt like a true community experience. So, whatever happened to 1 vs 100?...
  5. Borderlands 3 Xbox One X system crash ever being fixed? Firmware problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Borderlands 3 Xbox One X system crash ever being fixed? Firmware problem?: Since launch, there has been an issue with Borderlands 3 causing complete system crashes on Xbox One X hardware that do not have any history of crashes, or other similar problems. The console goes...
  6. Mic icon with line through it. Did this ever get resolved?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic icon with line through it. Did this ever get resolved?: My son's xbox is showing the mic icon with a line through it. I do see that this is a common problem, but can't seem to find the fix that actually works. We have tried all the recommended...
  7. Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition Red and Black Screen...Was this ever fixed? The fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition Red and Black Screen...Was this ever fixed? The fix...: When playing Gears of War Ultimate Edition, once the campaign gets past the cut screen opening...all the levels are a red and black glitched screen. The fix from the thread on Oct. 2018 does not...
  8. Does anybody know if error 0x80bd0009 ever plans to get fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know if error 0x80bd0009 ever plans to get fixed: This error completely ruins the joy of buying a 5.1 and surround system because at 4K resolution it refuses to allow you to change audio output format. Any help on this please. submitted by...
  9. Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????: The reason that other platforms will only get the exclusive mode a year later is because the developer has an exclusivity deal with PS to add to their platform first. Not ideal for other platforms...
  10. Can an antagonist ever be a likeable character or in the right? (Why GLaDOS is the best...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can an antagonist ever be a likeable character or in the right? (Why GLaDOS is the best...: Many games have an antagonist you just cannot stand. You just want to get to the end where you'll have to option to challenge them or overthrow them. These antagonists aim to throw you off course,...