will we get live background wallpapers

Discus and support will we get live background wallpapers in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; with the new ui submitted by /u/08spurlingD [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/08spurlingD, Aug 14, 2019.

1. will we get live background wallpapers

/u/08spurlingD, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Riderz of Rohan Win User

Xbox Custom themes

I should clarify that my previous post was in reference to being able to set the dashboard background/wallpaper from images on a usb, not an actual "theme" which would change more than just the wallpaper.
  3. BigBrotherEarl Win User

Gray Fog

By "custom background" I mean just wallpapers uploaded the PC. It's not just those but, most of the other downloaded themes for Xbox Live are obstructed by this "fog".

Please tell me that next update will allow you to remove it.
  4. Jacyintha Win User

Downloaded themes wont work.

Themes are NOT maps. Themes are backgrounds/wallpaper for your xbox. To access the maps, you have to buy the map packs they are included in.
  5. SparkStormrider Win User

Game Menu Pictures and Wallpapers...

[quote user="Beta Bri"]

Why are my regular game menu pictures are reduced to 1/10 their original sizes offline? The demos are like that, but it shouldn't be that way for the paid retail and arcade games.

I also, can't use any of my wallpapers offline, I'm stuck with just a gray scale background. I would like at least, like to have my Perfect Dark wallpaper to be available offline. (And yes, I just finished a full license transfer of wallpapers and games, to
    no avail.)

[/quote]That's weird. I have not seen where Wallpapers don't load when offline. That's very odd. Even before I did a full license transfer to my current 360 I was able to view backgrounds offline. Strange. Curious to know what the resolution from MS
    is.
  6. 1c546b31-84f8-4992-b Win User

Capture Reply Upload

You need Xbox Live or a pc and War Thunder to get that captured in your own video to get a wallpaper out of your capture could be done with any video editor just need to convert the file to your pc wallpaper spec. It should loop itself when dropped into
    a wallpaper file and inserted with the proper extension. Right.
Thema:

will we get live background wallpapers

1. will we get live background wallpapers - Similar Threads - live background wallpapers

2. Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online: Hi, is this a known issue? I tried to login to my Xbox Live account on my laptop and I keep getting this error. Happens from links here: [Using latest public Edge build]...
  3. This feature is blocked per your xbox live parental controls.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This feature is blocked per your xbox live parental controls.: When trying to play online on Forza Horizon 4 I get the error "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings." The thing is, I'm not in a microsoft family. It doesn't make...
  4. Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold: I have converted my xbox live gold to game pass ulltimate by accident, so I cancelled the payment for ultimate, but it cancelled all the converted months too. I want my months back!!!...
  5. Xbox Live account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live account lost: i was casually turning on minecraft and then i see im not signed into my microsoft account and when i tried to sign it it had errors. when i fixed it with my browser it said my account was set to...
  6. Gamer Lives Matter!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer Lives Matter!!!: Pokemon Blue on the gameboy was my very first game when i was a child and from that day forward i continued to play games games my whole life. 32565c16-9a75-4537-b59f-4a06ec7eec09
  7. COD WWII Live Access Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WWII Live Access Issue: Cant log into the COD WWII live servers. Keep getting Error Code 32770 says service is not available but Xbox Live says all games and servers are up and running c3949a02-6bdf-49a6-82a6-6542ce6c3057
  8. I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.: Every time I upload an image a message appears that cannot load the image, (sorry for the english mistakes i'm using a translator) e78a563a-986e-4d44-8295-a21aa56bbeba
  9. xbox live code problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live code problem: hello yesterday I used a code xbox live 14 days, the code was good and was validated but when I used my account on my xbox I do not have xbox live ,the code was used because I see it in my order...
  10. Home screen tiles and background is not live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home screen tiles and background is not live.: I am having issues with the home screen(s). None of the tiles are live and I do not get the smaller tiles on the right side of the screen that give you updates about games with gold etc. When I...