will we get live background wallpapers

Discus and support will we get live background wallpapers in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; with the new ui submitted by /u/08spurlingD [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/08spurlingD, Aug 14, 2019.

1. will we get live background wallpapers

/u/08spurlingD, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Riderz of Rohan Win User

Xbox Custom themes

I should clarify that my previous post was in reference to being able to set the dashboard background/wallpaper from images on a usb, not an actual "theme" which would change more than just the wallpaper.
  3. BigBrotherEarl Win User

Gray Fog

By "custom background" I mean just wallpapers uploaded the PC. It's not just those but, most of the other downloaded themes for Xbox Live are obstructed by this "fog".

Please tell me that next update will allow you to remove it.
  4. Jacyintha Win User

Downloaded themes wont work.

Themes are NOT maps. Themes are backgrounds/wallpaper for your xbox. To access the maps, you have to buy the map packs they are included in.
  5. SparkStormrider Win User

Game Menu Pictures and Wallpapers...

[quote user="Beta Bri"]

Why are my regular game menu pictures are reduced to 1/10 their original sizes offline? The demos are like that, but it shouldn't be that way for the paid retail and arcade games.

I also, can't use any of my wallpapers offline, I'm stuck with just a gray scale background. I would like at least, like to have my Perfect Dark wallpaper to be available offline. (And yes, I just finished a full license transfer of wallpapers and games, to
    no avail.)

[/quote]That's weird. I have not seen where Wallpapers don't load when offline. That's very odd. Even before I did a full license transfer to my current 360 I was able to view backgrounds offline. Strange. Curious to know what the resolution from MS
    is.
  6. 1c546b31-84f8-4992-b Win User

Capture Reply Upload

You need Xbox Live or a pc and War Thunder to get that captured in your own video to get a wallpaper out of your capture could be done with any video editor just need to convert the file to your pc wallpaper spec. It should loop itself when dropped into
    a wallpaper file and inserted with the proper extension. Right.
Thema:

will we get live background wallpapers

1. will we get live background wallpapers - Similar Threads - live background wallpapers

2. Profile can't play on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile can't play on xbox live: I tried to play on xbox live and got a message that read: " Profile cannot play on xbox live." Been playing fine, then got this message. I even updated my account info. What is going on here?...
  3. Sharing Xbox Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Xbox Live Subscription: I have an Xbox Live Gold subscription associated with my Microsoft account that shows up as active on my home Xbox. My son is trying to play a game (Madden 2020) using the active subscription, but...
  4. Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?: My xbox won't go live and I've not changed anything that I know of, I never do, add or change anything on my system for Fear that this would happen. Now I'm reading the post and have to do...
  5. I Need help with xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need help with xbox live: [img] Can anyone explain what would I have to do? Or what does this mean?...how do i also start the process?.. I'm not very Tech savvy so this is quite new to me Is it something I can call my...
  6. Xbox live gamertag system broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gamertag system broken?: Hello all, My XBL account is old and I thought I'd use the new and more modern approach to account names, discord/battle.net kinda style. However. I'm stuck with the 3 digits pinned onto the XBL...
  7. Xbox Live for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live for Xbox 360: I can connect to XBox Live on my XBONE, but not my Xbox 360. I've reset all network hardware, and NAT and port forwarding has not changed since it worked yesterday. Thanks to an old MS article, I...
  8. Cant connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to xbox live: When I connect to Xbox Live, it shows my NAT as open, but it also shows that services are unavailable below that. I've had this problem for 4 days now, I've tried resetting everything, I have no...
  9. xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed: xbox360 got from friend and trying to set up for first time. Connects to internet, but when it tries to connect to xbox live it says there is a system update available and must be installed to...
  10. Home screen tiles and background is not live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home screen tiles and background is not live.: I am having issues with the home screen(s). None of the tiles are live and I do not get the smaller tiles on the right side of the screen that give you updates about games with gold etc. When I...