Will WWE 2K 14 ever be apart of the Games for Gold Program?

Discus and support Will WWE 2K 14 ever be apart of the Games for Gold Program? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wish it would be apart of it cause I want so many people to play this game I mean I like the storyline & Breaking or Defending Undertakers streak I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Apr 12, 2014.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

I wish it would be apart of it cause I want so many people to play this game I mean I like the storyline & Breaking or Defending Undertakers streak I want other people to download and play this game.

:)

IntenseJames, Apr 12, 2014
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    What features do you want added to WWE 2K 16?

I like WWE 2K 15 8/10 game for me just miss the features that were in WWE 2K 14.

3. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    How much will the online and season pass for all of the DLC for WWE 2K 14 cost exactly?

How much will the online and season pass for all of the DLC for WWE 2K 14 cost exactly? Like to play online for WWE 13 it costed like 10$ how much will it cost now for WWE 2K 14? and how much will the full DLC season pass cost? Cause in WWE 13 it costed
    like 20$.

4. Will WWE 2K 14 ever be apart of the Games for Gold Program?

I doubt it, considering this is a yearly title like other sports games.

HeMan Rules You, Apr 12, 2014
  5. HeMan Rules You Win User

I doubt it, considering this is a yearly title like other sports games.
  6. IntenseJames Win User

What features do you want added to WWE 2K 16?

I like WWE 2K 15 8/10 game for me just miss the features that were in WWE 2K 14.
  7. IntenseJames Win User

WWE 13 got WM 28 wrong it was in Miami not Atlanta I was at WM 28 live in person get it right WM 29 2K Games was in Jersey so you know.

It really is hopefully WWE 2K 14 puts WM 29 In Jersey.
  8. IntenseJames Win User

The Special Edition of WWE 2K 14 is 99.99$ plus taxes that's insane it should cost 79.99 plus taxes like WWE 13 did

The Special Edition of WWE 2K 14 is 99.99$ plus taxes that's insane it should cost 79.99 plus taxes like WWE 13 did
  9. IntenseJames Win User

Need Help Getting The Finish Them Achievement in WWE 2K 14

Thanks man your very helpful been trying to get all of these Achievements lately for WWE 2K 14.
Thema:

1. Will WWE 2K 14 ever be apart of the Games for Gold Program? - Similar Threads - WWE ever apart

2. WWE 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K20: I preorder wwe 2k20 and it took the money and now it says that its declined and that i have not bought but when i look at my xbox it is downloaded and it says i have not bought it. Even tho i...
  3. lost my saved data for WWE 2K19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost my saved data for WWE 2K19: Hello everyone, i own WWE2K19 for Xbox One, had it since day one and haven't had any issues, until yesterday when it came up with the introduction screen when you first load the game after you...
  4. WWE app not opening on xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE app not opening on xbox360: xbox live is working, and I can access youtube videos (as an example) I deleted the WWE app, then downloaded it again. When I did it told me I had already purchased the item and I may have...
  5. WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 doesn't show up on ready to install despite purchase complete on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 doesn't show up on ready to install despite purchase complete on...: Hello everyone, i own WWE2K16 and WWE2K17 and purchased the season passes for both games and the seperate pre-order characters on both games, however it doesn't show on ready to install, it's on...
  6. Que paso con mi juego de wwe 2k17? (What happened to my 2k17 wwe game?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Que paso con mi juego de wwe 2k17? (What happened to my 2k17 wwe game?): Yo había comprado digitalmente el juego WWE 2K17 pero lo eliminé por falta de espacio en la memoria y ahora que quiero descargarlo nuevamente no aparece ni en los listos para descargar ni en...
  7. Missing dlc for wwe 2k17

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing dlc for wwe 2k17: Cant find my dlc for wwe 2k17 f1100bb6-879e-49dd-8dc8-24d8da147564
  8. cant get wwe on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant get wwe on xbox: cant get the wwe to play on the xbox 5fb74959-d31d-4fbf-81a8-9ca456e72d8c
  9. wwe network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wwe network: is anybody else having trouble with there wwe network? It is missing in my apps i have downloaded it again and is still missing 288c25b3-d632-437f-a4d7-6f4fd689a570
  10. WWE 2K17 Xbox 360 question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K17 Xbox 360 question: After checking out the roster for the game I decided to buy it and now am wondering with the game somewhat dead is it still possible to buy the add on packs in game such as the season pass as well...