Will WWE 2K 14 ever be apart of the Games for Gold Program?

Discus and support Will WWE 2K 14 ever be apart of the Games for Gold Program? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wish it would be apart of it cause I want so many people to play this game I mean I like the storyline & Breaking or Defending Undertakers streak I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Apr 12, 2014.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

I wish it would be apart of it cause I want so many people to play this game I mean I like the storyline & Breaking or Defending Undertakers streak I want other people to download and play this game.

:)

IntenseJames, Apr 12, 2014
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    What features do you want added to WWE 2K 16?

I like WWE 2K 15 8/10 game for me just miss the features that were in WWE 2K 14.

3. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    How much will the online and season pass for all of the DLC for WWE 2K 14 cost exactly?

How much will the online and season pass for all of the DLC for WWE 2K 14 cost exactly? Like to play online for WWE 13 it costed like 10$ how much will it cost now for WWE 2K 14? and how much will the full DLC season pass cost? Cause in WWE 13 it costed
    like 20$.

4. Will WWE 2K 14 ever be apart of the Games for Gold Program?

I doubt it, considering this is a yearly title like other sports games.

HeMan Rules You, Apr 12, 2014
  5. HeMan Rules You Win User

I doubt it, considering this is a yearly title like other sports games.
  6. IntenseJames Win User

What features do you want added to WWE 2K 16?

I like WWE 2K 15 8/10 game for me just miss the features that were in WWE 2K 14.
  7. IntenseJames Win User

WWE 13 got WM 28 wrong it was in Miami not Atlanta I was at WM 28 live in person get it right WM 29 2K Games was in Jersey so you know.

It really is hopefully WWE 2K 14 puts WM 29 In Jersey.
  8. IntenseJames Win User

The Special Edition of WWE 2K 14 is 99.99$ plus taxes that's insane it should cost 79.99 plus taxes like WWE 13 did

The Special Edition of WWE 2K 14 is 99.99$ plus taxes that's insane it should cost 79.99 plus taxes like WWE 13 did
  9. IntenseJames Win User

Need Help Getting The Finish Them Achievement in WWE 2K 14

Thanks man your very helpful been trying to get all of these Achievements lately for WWE 2K 14.
Thema:

1. Will WWE 2K 14 ever be apart of the Games for Gold Program? - Similar Threads - WWE ever apart

2. Problemas con uso de Acelerator pack WWE 2K19 -[Translation - Problems using the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas con uso de Acelerator pack WWE 2K19 -[Translation - Problems using the...: Compramor el acelerator pack y podemos jugar con los desbloqueos, pero cada que iniciamos nuevmamente el juego nos mandan un mensaje que existen funciones que no han sido instaladas localmente y...
  3. Wwe 2k17 dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wwe 2k17 dlc: Hi have wwe 2k17 and i had to clear data from it for my new games but it has deleted my future stars pack Which was austin aries apollo crews shinsuke nakamura nia jax and mojo rawley and now the...
  4. Dlc not installing wwe 2k19

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dlc not installing wwe 2k19: Hi all. My boys have paid for and downloaded dlc for wwe 2k19 but it doesn't appear in the game. In my games and apps the dlc shows as available to install. We select it and it moves to...
  5. WWE 2k14

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2k14: I understand that wwe 2k14 can not be backwards compatible but is there a way for you guys to go reach out to 2k and ask them? 1db42a6b-510b-4985-ab46-6b95ecc407ba
  6. Error Code 0x83860012 on WWE 2k19.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x83860012 on WWE 2k19.: I cannot play WWE 2k19, the error code 0x83860012 is shown with a message "We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now." I cannot use the game offline because it goes back into a loop of...
  7. wwe 2k17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wwe 2k17: I purchased wwe 2k17 in 2016 and recently started playing the game again. I noticed the servers are down but I was hoping to purchase the dlc of the game. I have no plans to buy the newer games...
  8. Community Downloads Data Lost on XBOX Live for WWE 2k20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Community Downloads Data Lost on XBOX Live for WWE 2k20: I have WWE 2K20 on XBOX One and I am unable to access my community download content. I received a notice earlier while playing the game that the game was sourcing storage data from the console and...
  9. WWE 2k20 Smackdown 20th Anniversary Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2k20 Smackdown 20th Anniversary Pack: I bought the Smackdown 20th Anniversary Pack for WWE 2K20 and its saying its not installed and the characters are not popping up on the roster. I tried managing dlc and restarting the game and...
  10. WWE 2k17 xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2k17 xbox360: Hi Friends, I recently purchased WWE2k17 from my XBOX360 a month back. I was too dump that I oversee that the WWE 2k17 servers have already been down. I cannot purchase any DLC. Is there a way I...