Will Xbox all access still be available in Canada after the initial launch?

Discus and support Will Xbox all access still be available in Canada after the initial launch? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; After all the problems that happened at the launch of all access through EB Games will you still be offering subscriptions at a later date?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jesseconnell, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Jesseconnell
    Jesseconnell Guest

After all the problems that happened at the launch of all access through EB Games will you still be offering subscriptions at a later date?

:)

Jesseconnell, Oct 17, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Hi Jesse.

Yes, All Access will still be available after launch.
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

No All Access in Canada

This only applies to the United States.
  4. DreadGrrl Win User

No All Access in Canada

I agree that it is disappointing. I’m guessing that the market just isn’t large enough to make the administration of the program profitable enough for them.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

No All Access in Canada

Hello there,

Unfortunately the Bundle is a limited time offer at Microsoft Store in the United States and there is no one on the forums that would know exactly why that is.

You can access this link to view the FAQ and the Xbox all access Terms and Conditions:

Xbox All Access
  6. dempup Win User

Xbox All Access in Canada

Hi Rodrigo.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Currently there are no announcement regarding which countries will be included in All Access. But they have announced that they aim at going as global as possible, so hopefully it will come to your country as well.
Thema:

1. Will Xbox all access still be available in Canada after the initial launch? - Similar Threads - access still available

2. Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?: Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app? My subscription is through Amazon and they haven't made a deal yet. I should be able to still watch HBO Now but everything is switched over to...
  3. Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...: I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked. I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" then another saying "Microsoft account...
  4. Access still denied HRESEULT 0x80070005 after weeks of trying to get Minecraft RTX beta

in XboX Insiders
    Access still denied HRESEULT 0x80070005 after weeks of trying to get Minecraft RTX beta: [IMG] This is the error message whenever I launch Xbox Insider Hub and press "Sign In". I have tried every "solution" I found on the internet and not on the internet, Powershell whatever,...
  5. Still can't access alpha or alpha skip ahead...

in XboX Insiders
    Still can't access alpha or alpha skip ahead...: Level 12, 3 years, 9 months, 44 quests, 54 surveys and 2 reports later and I'm still stuck in beta with never having an option to enter alpha. I'm part of all available previews on Xbox and...
  6. Missing DLC, but still have limited access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing DLC, but still have limited access: I pre-ordered Destiny 2 and each DLC when it came out. I did the same for my son we haven't gameshared any Destiny content until this week. We gamed together for years on both 360 and XB one...
  7. I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...

in XBoX on Windows
    I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...: As the title states I bought the XBOX Gamepass Ultimate on 12/12/2019 and here we are now on 1/2/2020 and I still haven't received the code for Discord Nitro OR EA Access. I've messaged Xbox...
  8. Lost access to my game and still charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to my game and still charged: I had purchased Mortal Kombat X on the Microsoft Store, but I was charged twice, two purchases of $21.24, even though I only bought one game. I contacted Xbox Support through their support...
  9. Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...: Hello, I've recently reached the minimum age of consent for the treatment of personal data for my country (included in the GDPR). For that reason, I asked to be removed from the Microsoft family...
  10. I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it: I payed for an EA Access subscription sometime ago but it still active because it says that the next billing is in 2020 but can't install EA Access games on my Xbox. When I click on a game a menu...