Will xbox ever call you over account moderation

Discus and support Will xbox ever call you over account moderation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help I just got a call from a guy claiming to be from microsoft and he says he is calling me about account moderation and that my account is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A_person392, May 25, 2020.

1. A_person392
    A_person392 Guest

Please help I just got a call from a guy claiming to be from microsoft and he says he is calling me about account moderation and that my account is receiving alot of reports about booting people offline and sending extremely profane and uneducated messages
    to others this is completely false and he said his name is john adams

:)

A_person392, May 25, 2020
  2. A_person392 Win User

They told me my gamertag my last and first name and state I live in and if I dont change behavior in 3 days my account will be banned
  3. ChronicCryo Win User

I've never heard of that. Might be a prank of some sort. DO NOT give out any of your account information over the phone if they ask.
  4. taidara Win User

NAT type still changing from open to moderate or strict

Greetings pureg30!

Did you ever check if your router was up-to-date with the latest version of firmware. Visit Linksys webpage and download the latest updated firmware version. When you have only UPnP enabled on your router do you get moderate NAT or is it open but change
    over time from being open to moderate?
  5. VibroPlex Win User

E-Mail Lost

Then you need to call Option 2 at Xbox LIVE Support for none of us here, not administrators, not moderators, have access to your account details. The phone number's available by clicking on the first link below.
  6. Potzy the Toker Win User

Can't connect.

Well, I just randomly tried it one last time and it connected, with great difficulty, and with error messages stating that my NAT is going to be problematic. Which it shouldn't, my NAT has always been Moderate. Ever since I started doing the whole online
    gaming *** over 10 years ago, it's never been Open or Closed, only Moderate. So... You fellas at Xbox/Microsoft/Whatever need to inspect your *** a little closer.
Thema:

1. Will xbox ever call you over account moderation - Similar Threads - ever call account

2. Microsoft is stealing money, and mental health, and nobody what-so-ever doesnt help at all

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft is stealing money, and mental health, and nobody what-so-ever doesnt help at all: Hi, I've recently created a new e-mail account just to use with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate service on pc...this email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I've made...
  3. 10 best Xbox games for ever.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    10 best Xbox games for ever.: As a gamer, I have played Xbox one game for the last two years. I have played many games. But I listed 10 Xbox One game that's are really good. The games list is given below. If you have any...
  4. My brother says to NEVER EVER turn the XBOX 360 OFF

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother says to NEVER EVER turn the XBOX 360 OFF: My brother says to NEVER EVER turn the XBOX 360 OFF... Is that a good idea or a bod idea and why? Thank you for your time. ❤ 7166942b-e44c-4e37-8a76-cb7dd980c740
  5. Did anyone ever find a fix to that update that killed instalation on External hardrives

in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone ever find a fix to that update that killed instalation on External hardrives: Late winter /early spring last year there was an update that made it so that external hardrives can install games or have them moved to them. Since then, I've been left with a 2TB Fantom Drive...
  6. Ever sense i installed the xbox insider app my xbox is lagging/not loading

in XboX Insiders
    Ever sense i installed the xbox insider app my xbox is lagging/not loading: So as the title tells all of you Ever sense i installed the update for the xbox insider hub my xbox has been lagging out and not loading anything any help? and before you all say go make a support...
  7. Ever since Xbox One name change, all my Xbox 360 backwards compatible games aren't working.

in XboX Insiders
    Ever since Xbox One name change, all my Xbox 360 backwards compatible games aren't working.: Recently I changed my name. Every 360 game doesn't sit well with that. They all say my gamer profile isn't signed in, and when I pick my profile with the name change, it tells me that I picked the...
  8. in call of duty ever happened to you that the cheater deranked you or froze your account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in call of duty ever happened to you that the cheater deranked you or froze your account...: you not do anything wrong, i very fear this, this is one of my worst nightmare, i read in reddit FEW stories like this 221dbb56-0dd3-46d1-86f9-2d15a947215d
  9. Will Call of Duty ever be the same?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Call of Duty ever be the same?: For years the majority of players had their pitchforks out and called for 'change'. Now that we have change, the game is terrible. Hear me out. I love enjoy futuristic shooters. Titanfall,...
  10. This is DOSS or what ever it called.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is DOSS or what ever it called.: I know I posting this wrong place. If there was a place for it. I couldn't log on to XBOX.com. But I could log on to other MS sites like outlook. And few resets of the router. I could log in to...