Will Xbox One Sunset Overdrive Bundle Have PreOrder DLC

Discus and support Will Xbox One Sunset Overdrive Bundle Have PreOrder DLC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wasn't sure where this should be posted, so forgive me if this isn't the right section. I was just wondering if anybody knew if the white Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CuriousHouseElf, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Will Xbox One Sunset Overdrive Bundle Have PreOrder DLC

I wasn't sure where this should be posted, so forgive me if this isn't the right section. I was just wondering if anybody knew if the white Xbox One console bundle announced recently would come with the "Day One Edition" of Sunset Overdrive that has all
    the exclusive DLC and such, or if it'll just be the regular edition. I just don't want to lose out on the extras in the day one edition. So I'm wondering whether or not I should reserve the bundle.

:)

CuriousHouseElf, Aug 5, 2014
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Aug 5, 2014
  3. St0rms Wrath
    St0rms Wrath Guest
    Are you a man or a mouse?

this game along with games like sunset overdrive and quantum break are making me think about switching destiny bundle ps4 preorder over to a sunset overdrive xbox one preorder. Ghost of a Tale may be an indie game but it is one of the games I am looking
    most forward to.

St0rms Wrath, Aug 5, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

No information has been made available about that yet. You can phone retailers and ask them if they know, otherwise I would just keep an eye on Major Nelsons blog and other gaming news sites for updates.

x24hrs2livex, Aug 5, 2014
  5. St0rms Wrath Win User

Are you a man or a mouse?

this game along with games like sunset overdrive and quantum break are making me think about switching destiny bundle ps4 preorder over to a sunset overdrive xbox one preorder. Ghost of a Tale may be an indie game but it is one of the games I am looking
    most forward to.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Deals

7. J.R.G. Win User

White Xbox One

8. onyxishere Win User

I can not download the game

Did you scratch the entire scratch area on the card? The Sunset Overdrive bundle has two download codes on the same card. One for the full game and one for the DLC.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Never Received Download Message for Game Download

The Sunset Overdrive bundle has two game codes on the same card. One for DLC and one for the full game. Please scratch the entire area to see both codes.
Thema:

1. Will Xbox One Sunset Overdrive Bundle Have PreOrder DLC - Similar Threads - Sunset Overdrive Bundle

2. The sunset overdrive deluxe bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The sunset overdrive deluxe bundle: The Sunset Overdrive Deluxe Bundle say it comes with the day one exclusive item on this website, but not on the Xbox store. Does the bundle actually include the day one exclusive items?...
  3. Sunset Overdrive bundled game has been lost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive bundled game has been lost?: Hi, I bought the Sunset Overdrive bundle (Limited Edition White Console) and it came with a redemption code for the digital version of the game. As I was new to Xbox One, I didn't realize you had...
  4. sunset overdrive bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sunset overdrive bundle: Cant seem to download the game after iv put in code. No error message says it was downloading but then nothing! now says code already used when trying again! Help?...
  5. Never got my game with my Sunset Overdrive White xbox bundle game and now my killer instincts ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never got my game with my Sunset Overdrive White xbox bundle game and now my killer instincts ...: Bought my Xbox one bundle that came with Sunset Overdrive. After setting up my console I proceeded with my game code which didn't work about 40 tries until my last attempt redeemed my code. Well,...
  6. Can't download sunset overdrive bundle game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download sunset overdrive bundle game.: Sunset overdrive full game redeem code said ok, but there is nothing in my downloads! I bought a хboxone for this game! why it can not be downloaded???? 056e8be2-2477-4fbb-adb6-daf5c4043c78
  7. Sunset Overdrive from bundle not download((

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive from bundle not download((: Hello. Bought today bundle with Sunset Overdrive Digital copy, redeem code with Gold, redeem code with game.Ok. But game not download. In Xbox Live 3 versions Sunset Overdrive: 1- only in the set...
  8. when will the xbox one sunset overdrive bundle be discontinued

in XBoX on Consoles
    when will the xbox one sunset overdrive bundle be discontinued: I want to know because im saving up for one and being me i dont know if or when it will be discontinued because its a limited edition so if anybody knows, please say...
  9. Should I keep my Sunset Overdrive bundle over the AC bundle?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I keep my Sunset Overdrive bundle over the AC bundle?: I bought the AC bundle at $130 cheaper than the SOD bundle. The SOD bundle is nice but it clashes with all my other electronics gear. Is it that rare? Maybe I can keep both and use the AC one. If...
  10. Sunset Overdrive Vanity Bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sunset Overdrive Vanity Bundle: So I have been seeing online that people received vanity dlc code. I have not received such a code personally despite having the day one edition, so my questions are: Why not? How do I get one...