Will xCloud be available on PC?

Discus and support Will xCloud be available on PC? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got selected for Project xCloud preview yesterday and tried out the games. Gears 5 works great on my phone but the game features sophisticated... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dblouis, Nov 2, 2019.

1. /u/dblouis
    /u/dblouis Guest

I got selected for Project xCloud preview yesterday and tried out the games. Gears 5 works great on my phone but the game features sophisticated detals, forcing me to pay greater attention on the small creen. I think it will be more comfortable to play such games on a larger screen, like on my Surface. Will Microsoft take it into consideration?

submitted by /u/dblouis
    [link] [comments]

/u/dblouis, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

3. NLH1 Win User

Xcloud VR Controler ideas

Xcloud is available already?
  4. V4d3r 0f 3ng3l Win User

Will xcloud be available in South Africa?

5. AdamKronus Win User

The Mobile Device We Never Knew We Wanted

A portable gaming console taking advantage of XCloud would be amazing. Powerful hardware, compatible with the available Xbox controls... That would be a good idea...
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Play anywhere

Pkay any anywhere means you can play anywhere windows 10 is available so it is PC and Xbix One only untik they release the Xcloud then it will be everywhere 😉
Thema:

1. Will xCloud be available on PC? - Similar Threads - xCloud available

2. xCloud Project and local area network.

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Project and local area network.: The main question i have is that I would like to be able to stream on the local LAN only, is this going to be possible, or is it always going to have to be done remotely. The main reason I ask of...
  3. Xcloud streaming on Amazon TV -working!

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud streaming on Amazon TV -working!: Been trying different ways to get streaming working on android devices, and even order the later amazon 4K tv stick...I can tell you that the Amazon TV Insignia work perfect! Xbox controller...
  4. A question about xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    A question about xCloud: Are we allowed to post screenshots to social media accounts? It's pretty awesome to be able to play Ark and Madden 20 while I'm waiting on my train every weekend. I'd like to share that with...
  5. Wwe 2k20 Xcloud: Custom superstars not downloading

in XboX Insiders
    Wwe 2k20 Xcloud: Custom superstars not downloading: I was trying 2k20 on xcloud and thought I'd look at some custom superstars eg CM Punk and when I went to download it to use for myself the bar completed however the download never fully completed....
  6. iOS support for XCloud

in XboX Insiders
    iOS support for XCloud: I just wanted to ask, will XCloud ever come to iOS? There is Xbox One S controller support in iOS, so I just thought XCloud could come to iOS. submitted by /u/Mooki310000 [link] [comments]
  7. xCloud on Galaxy S7, Sprint cellular (LTE) while screen mirroring to a Roku Stick + to Monitor

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud on Galaxy S7, Sprint cellular (LTE) while screen mirroring to a Roku Stick + to Monitor: [IMG] submitted by /u/Omephla [link] [comments]
  8. Xcloud streaming connect issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud streaming connect issue: So I can get to the screen that says enable on my xbox. I run my test. Ok everything is fine. Until it comes to actually syncing my xbox to my phone. Nothing makes it so my phone and xbox pair....
  9. Project xCloud (Preview) - 1 Month Later (Experience has been disappointing)

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud (Preview) - 1 Month Later (Experience has been disappointing): [IMG] So, I signed up instantly during the Inside Xbox stream it was announced you could and joined on the very first day it was available. Seeing yesterday that all these other games were...
  10. Will xcloud be available in South Africa?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Will xcloud be available in South Africa?: Seeing as microsoft services such as microsoft rewards, movies , music etc. is not available in South Africa, I would like to know whether Xcloud will ever be available....