Will you able us to disable the forced mouse acceleration in Xbox Series X and S?

Discus and support Will you able us to disable the forced mouse acceleration in Xbox Series X and S? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please answer, I will return the Xbox if this acceleration will not go away. Even if I turn acceleration to 0 in COD Warzone, it still has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nemukka, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Nemukka
    Nemukka Guest

Will you able us to disable the forced mouse acceleration in Xbox Series X and S?

Please answer, I will return the Xbox if this acceleration will not go away. Even if I turn acceleration to 0 in COD Warzone, it still has acceleration. How can this still be?

:)

Nemukka, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Jayt999 Win User

Mouse Acceleration on Xbox Series X

Xbox allows keyboard and mouse, but it's the developer that builds it into their game. You can change pointer speed in settings, Devices & Connections, Mouse.
    I get that but I mean natively, the Series X absolutely has mouse acceleration built in as I have used PCs in the past. In Warzone for example, if you reduce acceleration to 0, it still remains. Messed around with Pointer Speed but that does not affect acceleration.
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

Mouse Acceleration on Xbox Series X

Xbox allows keyboard and mouse, but it's the developer that builds it into their game. You can change pointer speed in settings, Devices & Connections, Mouse.
  4. FrankTV Win User

Keyboard and Mouse in Fortnite on Xbox One.

But when i played at my friend's Xbox, everything was well and he didnt have got acceleration , but at my xbox, mouse has got acceleration
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Xbox series x

I would hope that more accessories will be able to be used on the Series X, especially for streamers and folks who choose to play via mouse and keyboard in some games. Have to wait and see. :)

L
  6. EdwardJrr Win User

Mouse Acceleration on Xbox

YESS!! PLEASE REMOVE MOUSE ACCELERATION A.K.A "ENHANCED POINTER PRECISION" IT SUCKS
Thema:

1. Will you able us to disable the forced mouse acceleration in Xbox Series X and S? - Similar Threads - able disable forced

2. Not being able to install a game I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to install a game I own: Recently I've gotten back into boarderlands 3 I own to separate xboxs and have the game downloaded on one of them I tried to reinstall the game on my other xbox but it says I dont own it and I...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock: Able to connect to server but permently locating server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock: Able to connect to server but permently locating server.: My friends can see me join and leave but I don't join the game. 2f47fbb8-a4c3-449f-be8c-3d1b2c60f040
  4. This is a seriously big problem that there are Not enough weekly quests to be able to...

in XboX Insiders
    This is a seriously big problem that there are Not enough weekly quests to be able to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DoctorKitty4 [link] [comments]
  5. This is a seriously big problem that there are Not enough weekly quests to be able to...

in XboX Insiders
    This is a seriously big problem that there are Not enough weekly quests to be able to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DoctorKitty4 [link] [comments]
  6. It’s not giving us enough weekly quests to be able to complete the monthly quests

in XboX Insiders
    It’s not giving us enough weekly quests to be able to complete the monthly quests: Maybe it’s faulty again but please give me more weekly quests so that I can actually complete the monthly quests please Fix it ASAP immediately Fix it Fix this ASAP please fix this please...
  7. Not being able to redeem code without adding in credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to redeem code without adding in credit card: I want to redeem my gift card code, yet for some reason it wont let me do that unless I add recurring credit card. How do I fix this? [img] 9cd92cc1-c8ed-4965-a429-2948a17b797a
  8. If I buy a Xbox 360 game on the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on my 360 console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a Xbox 360 game on the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on my 360 console?: I know I can buy Xbox 360 games through the Xbox Marketplace (https://marketplace.xbox.com/pt-BR/Product/Castlevania-Symphony-of-the-Night/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410847) or the Microsoft...
  9. Will Xbox Scarlett be able to detect and disable/ban Xim and other mouse and keyboard adapters?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox Scarlett be able to detect and disable/ban Xim and other mouse and keyboard adapters?: Right now Rainbow Six Siege, Player Unknown's Battlegrounds and most other first person shooters on Xbox are ruined by people running Xim and other mouse and keyboard adapters to gain an unfair...
  10. Need to be able to Disable the IR blaster on Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to be able to Disable the IR blaster on Kinect: I have two identical TVs side by side, each with an Xbox One connected. When I use an IR blaster it functions as expected, but when Kinect is in the mix on one of the consoles it controls both...