Win 10 minecraft multiplayer

Discus and support Win 10 minecraft multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can join only 5 servers in win10 minecraft , I can add more servers, but I can't join them. Also when I join one of those 5 servers, I got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by C00lBoi5, Jun 12, 2019.

1. C00lBoi5
    C00lBoi5 Guest

I can join only 5 servers in win10 minecraft , I can add more servers, but I can't join them. Also when I join one of those 5 servers, I got disconnected within about 10 seconds, what is going on?

:)

C00lBoi5, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Ackis Win User

Minecraft Win 10.

Can you host and your friend join you?
  3. AttorneyGeneralRI Win User

Win Minecraft 10

Solution to the problem with your account used in Windows 10:

• Search the '' Xbox Identity Provider '' application in the Microsoft Store;

• Verify that the app is installed and up-to-date;

• If persist in making the app error, create a new user account on the computer.

• Download Minecraft

• Sign in to app Xbox with the account you used to purchase Minecraft

• Sign out of your new account, sign in to your account and sign in and play on Xbox Live.
  4. User 9242019 Win User

Merge account

No it isn't. Though Minecraft PE and the Win 10 release are the same version of the game you would need to purchase the Win 10 version by itself. Cross play IS possible between Win 10 and MC PE.

The older PC version was based on Java and isn't compatible with either the Win 10 or MC PE version as they use a different programming language.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Помощь по Minecraft Win 10[Help for Minecraft Win 10]

Hey shketov

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

I understand that you are running into any issue with the game prompting you that it is a demo even though you own the game, via redeeming a pre-paid code or "key".

This seems to be a common occurrences as stated in
    this
    article by Ravinath P. I will go ahead and site the steps that are posted in his thread:

"Some customers might be experiencing an issue with paid game apps that offer a trial version. Here’s an example of what a customer might encounter:

1. A customer launches a trial version of a game and subsequently decides to purchase the full version.
    2. After purchasing the full version, the customer launches the game again to play but the game doesn’t recognize that the customer owns the full version so prompts the customer to buy it again.
    3. When the customer tries to buy the game again, he/she gets an error message, “You already own this.” However, simultaneously the game recognizes that the customer already owns the full content and launches into the paid game.

Customers can rest assured that they will not be charged twice for the same game. We are working to resolve this issue quickly and apologize for any temporary inconvenience."

I hope this is of some use to you.

Go ahead and give this a try, and let us know your results on this thread!
  6. shketov Win User

Помощь по Minecraft Win 10[Help for Minecraft Win 10]

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the list of purchased games?
    Да

[Translation - Yes]
Thema:

1. Win 10 minecraft multiplayer - Similar Threads - Win minecraft multiplayer

2. 마인크래프트 윈10버전 로그인이 안되요.[Translation-I can't login to Minecraft win 10 version.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈10버전 로그인이 안되요.[Translation-I can't login to Minecraft win 10 version.]: 자 목이 곧 내용입니다. 도와주세요. 이미 엑박에 성인인증은 했 아이핀도 했어요. 그리 새로 깔아보기도 했 요 윈도우 업데이트까지 했습니다. 그런데도 마인크래프트 창에서 로그인버튼을 누르면 아무 로그인창이 뜨지 않 xbox live에 로그인을 시도하는 중에 문 가 발생했습니다. 라는 창이 뜹니다. 하지만 밑에 오류라거나 그런것은 안 요. 어떻게...
  3. Помощь по Minecraft Win 10[Help for Minecraft Win 10]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Помощь по Minecraft Win 10[Help for Minecraft Win 10]: Активировал игру ключом, поиграл, было все нормально. На следущий день захожу в игру - просит купить опять, в одиночной игре включился демо-счетчик. Игра по-прежнему находится в списке купленных....
  4. Cannot save game, Minecraft win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot save game, Minecraft win 10: I am playing Minecraft on my windows 10 pc. I cannot save my game. When i close out of the game it doesn't give me the option to save. When i reopen the game again, i cannot access any previous...
  5. i want to remove my Minecraft Beta , win 10 edation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to remove my Minecraft Beta , win 10 edation: guys im trying to remove Minecraft beta but with no luck !!!!! win 10 edation i tried to do all the ways but it still give me same beta version i need to play back with the regular one please...
  6. Minecraft Win 10 Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Win 10 Code: I previously redeemed a code for Minecraft windows 10 edition, but have since gotten a new computer. I no longer have the computer with Minecraft on it, and I can't seem to find it anywhere on my...
  7. Minecraft Win 10.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Win 10.: I've lately have been trying to join my friends minecraft world, and when I do it shows the joining and then a couple seconds later, it says "Unable to connect to world." He has windows 10, and so...
  8. Installing Win 10 Minecraft on PC and xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing Win 10 Minecraft on PC and xbox: I downloaded a copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 to my PC using the code I got through already having the Java version. I then tried to add Minecraft to my Xbox, using a (different) code I got...
  9. Problem with logging in Minecraft Win 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with logging in Minecraft Win 10 Edition: Just when I try to log in, it immediately ask for a password to another Microsoft account. And I can not log in to an account where I have assigned MC Win 10 Edition. Please help....
  10. Minecraft Win 10 Achivements NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Win 10 Achivements NOT WORKING: I have according to the Xbox app on my Win 10 computer 28h and 33 min of gametime with Minecraft win 10 edition. But I have done 0 achivements. I'ts been played in Survival mode and I have been...