WIN 8 games are no longer able to connect to Xbox

Discus and support WIN 8 games are no longer able to connect to Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As of a few hours ago (all was fine earlier this morning), none of my WIN 8 games are able to connect to Xbox. Taptiles asks for my password and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iRosz1013, May 21, 2019.

1. iRosz1013
    iRosz1013 Guest

As of a few hours ago (all was fine earlier this morning), none of my WIN 8 games are able to connect to Xbox. Taptiles asks for my password and then tells me I already own it and then throws an error 0xC03F300D. Total Conquest just shows the hourglass
    and then the box goes back to "connect" without connecting. Make it Rain looked like it tries to connect and then says oops. I have tried resetting the games (losing all progress, so much fun) and uninstalling and reinstalling the games. I have logged out
    of Xbox on the laptop. I have also removed the profile from my 360 and then downloaded the profile. Nothing seems to be working. And the common thread seems to be that they are WIN 8 games. Other games are working fine.

:)

iRosz1013, May 21, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

It does seem to be affecting many users, including me. I'm sure Microsoft will be aware and working on a fix.
  3. Kasthuri Parthasarat Win User

many having same issues... lets hope xbox'll fix it soon...
  4. alexteam27 Win User

Maybe the end of few games windows 8
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't Login to my Xbox Account in Asphalt 8: Airborne

There is currently an issue at this moment were it's not possible to connect to Xbox Live with a Windows 8 game. I've tested it myself with 4 or 5 Win 8 games and neither one will connect. I'm sure Microsoft will be aware and working on a fix.
  6. Coreysito Win User

turning on the auto finish feature

Hi Papapacker544,

The current version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Win 8 & Win 8.1) no longer has this feature. Instead, when you get to a point in the game where you can finish the game, the Undo button will turn into a Solve button.

Thanks so much,
Thema:

1. WIN 8 games are no longer able to connect to Xbox - Similar Threads - WIN games are

2. Can't play win / xbox games | no support available for germany!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play win / xbox games | no support available for germany!: I can't login into my xbox account nor play games (FH / GoW) There is no support which I can contact directly (in germany) so I have to keep posting here! Time & date is correct I reinstalled...
  3. Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N: Short version: Install the Microsoft Media Pack, this is the instructions for build 1903: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4475817/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-may-2019 More info...
  4. accessing the win 10 game bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    accessing the win 10 game bar: My OEM keyboard broke so I bought another one, but it doesn't have a windows logo key. I need to access the game bar but it requires pressing win + G, and all the shortcuts use win + various...
  5. What are the best places on the Island to land in Fortnite to win a solo game and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the best places on the Island to land in Fortnite to win a solo game and why?: This Island is massive and I am new to the game so I am trying to figure out where are the best places to land on this Island and why? a20530ef-c319-433b-a951-89af892556b4
  6. Minecraft for win 10 - No sounds (ONLY IN THE GAME)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for win 10 - No sounds (ONLY IN THE GAME): Hy! Me and my girlfriend playing on two different computers, and we have the same problem: no sounds in Minecraft for windows 10. I checked /done: The game settings: music and master volume...
  7. Could not change the language game Win 10 Ultimate pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could not change the language game Win 10 Ultimate pass: I have ultima pass to play game on windows 10. I've installed state of decay 2, i want to change the language's game. i not found nothing about it in the settings.......
  8. STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10

in XboX Insiders
    STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10: [IMG] Getting the same 0x80070005 error, the funny thing is I had metro installed, played for like 20 minutes then it would no longer launch at all. I uninstalled it to try and reinstall it but...
  9. Change folder when installing games on Win 10 using Xbox (Beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Change folder when installing games on Win 10 using Xbox (Beta) app: This is more like a feature request. On Xbox (Beta) app on WIndows 10, you can change the directory where games will be installed but can't include any folders. What I would like to do is have all...
  10. Cannot save game, Minecraft win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot save game, Minecraft win 10: I am playing Minecraft on my windows 10 pc. I cannot save my game. When i close out of the game it doesn't give me the option to save. When i reopen the game again, i cannot access any previous...