Win10 BITS keeps turning off and causing 0x803F81F5 error

Discus and support Win10 BITS keeps turning off and causing 0x803F81F5 error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this happens so far only with forza horizon 4 and motorsport 7, tried downloading twitter as a test and it worked i tried this: 1. both DISM and SFC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Denis Mihokovič, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Win10 BITS keeps turning off and causing 0x803F81F5 error

this happens so far only with forza horizon 4 and motorsport 7, tried downloading twitter as a test and it worked i tried this:

1. both DISM and SFC scan commands: nothing

2. resetting windows store and troubleshooting: nothing

3. BITS troubleshoot showed errors and when i went into services.msc it was on manual and turned off, so turned it on but it keeps turning off after a few minutes

4. downloading an app (twitter) which worked, only games seem to have this problem, same problem even if i log off MS store or log into a different account, same error, before the error it says "getting licenses"

5. i have and only ever had 1 device on my account so it cant be that, but i noticed when i click "download to my devices" it shows bunch of foreign PCs and xboxes i never seen

:)

Denis Mihokovič, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Denis Mihokovič Win User

i already looked at ALL threads about it, no help, ill try the support but i doubt theyll be of any help, also how do i submit a question? i dont see any button for that on the second link, and it says on one article they cant help with store issues which
    i have
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

4. JörgBerchez Win User

Saitek Cyborg Evo Force and Flight Simulator 2020

I have the Evo Force too. It works fine in FS 2020 as long forces are off. If I turn on force the Sim crashes. If I test the forces in the windows settings, it crashes too. Did someone get the forces to work in Win10 (latest updates) and the 64 Bit diver
    from Saitek?

Thanks!
  5. braunman Win User

Console acting slow, and now I'm worried.

When you push the power button, does the TV go blank but the xbox keep running, with the power button slowly blinking once every few seconds? If this is the case then there are two possible reasons, which you'll be glad to know are design features rather
    than your console dying:

1. A standard feature of the slim is to run the fans for a bit after you've turned off the console. It does this to make sure that the console cools down, especially after long gaming sessions. My guess is it is to prevent the overheating problem that caused
    the RRODs in older models.

2. 10 minutes is a bit long for a cool down, but it could be caused by the other design feature. If you're downloading a large file when you turn off the console, it goes into a low power mode and keeps downloading the file. Once it's finished it then properly
    turns itself off, which would explain those 10+ minute turn off periods. There should be an option in console settings that enables/disables this feature.
  6. VoodooGTS Win User

motion blur battlefield 4

Take off the 500hz and keep it standard. Turning up the hz causes lag on picture for games.
Thema:

1. Win10 BITS keeps turning off and causing 0x803F81F5 error - Similar Threads - Win10 BITS keeps

2. Xbox App on Win10 is completely broken.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on Win10 is completely broken.: Everything was working fine until yesterday, but today I tried launching Sea of Thieves and the game was stuck on the initial black screen. I noticed that the Xbox app had logged me out, but...
  3. Xbox controller stuck on player 2/3/4 Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller stuck on player 2/3/4 Win10: I've tried EVERYTHING the internet tells me to do. At first, it was on player two then back to one for about a week, then it switched to BOTH 3 and 4. I've looked up every variation of the issue...
  4. win10盗贼之海登录xboxlive界面无响应

in XBoX Games and Apps
    win10盗贼之海登录xboxlive界面无响应: 我在steam上购买下载盗贼之海,并且安装成果。进入游戏时需登录xbox live,我试了若干次,在点击登录之后,该登录界面就一直没有内容显示,也 法继续操作。 [img] 2bed0831-bd9b-4785-824d-a7d6b2ad30b5
  5. Cannot connect to marketplace if signed in Minecraft Win10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to marketplace if signed in Minecraft Win10 edition: I've just bought Minecraft win10 edition for my son and I've gone to the marketplace and it says Cannot connect to marketplace. MY internet connection is fine. It connects if I am NOT signed in,...
  6. Could not Connect: Outdated Server! Minecraft Win10 Version

in XBoX on Windows
    Could not Connect: Outdated Server! Minecraft Win10 Version: My friends and I wanted to play our old realm again after finding out about the new Nether update. I found the backup (from a little over a year ago) and paid for the realm again. It keeps telling...
  7. Frage wegen Xbox win10 2020????§§§§§§§

in XboX Insiders
    Frage wegen Xbox win10 2020????§§§§§§§: Was soll die KAKE! PC!!!! Foza H.4 funktioniert tadelos auf win 10 2020 blablabla! win Xbox einsellungen 170ms??? "Wien mit 250 down 50 up" ping netgear router win 10 cmd alles durchgeführt was...
  8. Win10 xBox GameBar won't record after installing new GT 1030

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10 xBox GameBar won't record after installing new GT 1030: Hi. I have an HP Compaq Elite 8300 with an Intel Core i5 3470. It didn't come with a GPU. Only an iGPU (Intel HD Family Graphics 2500 i think). With that I was able to play some games and record...
  9. XBOX wireless receiver for Win10 doesn't have a driver - doesn't function as results

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX wireless receiver for Win10 doesn't have a driver - doesn't function as results: Hi, I just got a new (2020/series X edition) xbox controller + wireless receiver. However, when I plug the receiver into my pc, it doesn't install any drivers. Going into device manager and...
  10. Xbox app for Win10. Problem with "run in background. No icon in sys tray.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Win10. Problem with "run in background. No icon in sys tray.: Hello, I don't know if this is common problem as i can't find any similar topic (except one which was closed by MS mods, thanks..) but my Win10 app refuses to work in the background even though...