Win10 BITS keeps turning off and causing 0x803F81F5 error

Discus and support Win10 BITS keeps turning off and causing 0x803F81F5 error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this happens so far only with forza horizon 4 and motorsport 7, tried downloading twitter as a test and it worked i tried this: 1. both DISM and SFC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Denis Mihokovič, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Win10 BITS keeps turning off and causing 0x803F81F5 error

this happens so far only with forza horizon 4 and motorsport 7, tried downloading twitter as a test and it worked i tried this:

1. both DISM and SFC scan commands: nothing

2. resetting windows store and troubleshooting: nothing

3. BITS troubleshoot showed errors and when i went into services.msc it was on manual and turned off, so turned it on but it keeps turning off after a few minutes

4. downloading an app (twitter) which worked, only games seem to have this problem, same problem even if i log off MS store or log into a different account, same error, before the error it says "getting licenses"

5. i have and only ever had 1 device on my account so it cant be that, but i noticed when i click "download to my devices" it shows bunch of foreign PCs and xboxes i never seen

:)

Denis Mihokovič, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Denis Mihokovič Win User

i already looked at ALL threads about it, no help, ill try the support but i doubt theyll be of any help, also how do i submit a question? i dont see any button for that on the second link, and it says on one article they cant help with store issues which
    i have
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

4. VoodooGTS Win User

motion blur battlefield 4

Take off the 500hz and keep it standard. Turning up the hz causes lag on picture for games.
  5. braunman Win User

Console acting slow, and now I'm worried.

When you push the power button, does the TV go blank but the xbox keep running, with the power button slowly blinking once every few seconds? If this is the case then there are two possible reasons, which you'll be glad to know are design features rather
    than your console dying:

1. A standard feature of the slim is to run the fans for a bit after you've turned off the console. It does this to make sure that the console cools down, especially after long gaming sessions. My guess is it is to prevent the overheating problem that caused
    the RRODs in older models.

2. 10 minutes is a bit long for a cool down, but it could be caused by the other design feature. If you're downloading a large file when you turn off the console, it goes into a low power mode and keeps downloading the file. Once it's finished it then properly
    turns itself off, which would explain those 10+ minute turn off periods. There should be an option in console settings that enables/disables this feature.
  6. darkist1 Win User

Weird Xbox one S noise while on standby

Hi Fsam,

Is there enough ventilation around the Xbox, just incase it might be overheating even in standby(not likely though),

There's also a chance its your external HDD or internal HDD having problems.

Have you tried turning the instant on off causing the Xbox to be 100% off? unfortunately this will cause the xbox to take a bit longer to turn on
Thema:

1. Win10 BITS keeps turning off and causing 0x803F81F5 error - Similar Threads - Win10 BITS keeps

2. Can I use same account on Minecraft win10 and Minecraft pe

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can I use same account on Minecraft win10 and Minecraft pe: I buy minecraft win 10 edition (bedrock edition). But I want to play minecraft on my cellphone.can I use same account between pe and win10. *Please help me *(My mother tongue is not English, so...
  3. win10最新版的Xbox无法录制视频

in XBoX on Windows
    win10最新版的Xbox无法录制视频: 录制按钮是灰色的点一下会提示,目前 法进行录制。请稍后再试。不管怎么 都是这 什么后台录制和是游戏的选项都勾了没用 d6ae063d-794a-4ced-a8ee-5d4497b5bea5
  4. Age of Empire II download for Win10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empire II download for Win10: Paid for the game, have the key code. There is no way to download the game?. Keeps opening new Microsoft windows. This has been a maze of disappointment. And waste of money....
  5. What if the xbox included in win10 system cannot open Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    What if the xbox included in win10 system cannot open Microsoft Store: What if the xbox included in win10 system cannot open Microsoft Store 3c8c5fee-214a-43a4-8a4c-98d82451cd91
  6. win10系统商城需要应用打开 -[Translation - Win10 System Mall needs to be opened]

in XBoX Accessibility
    win10系统商城需要应用打开 -[Translation - Win10 System Mall needs to be opened]: [img] 打开不了商城,老是说需要用新的应用打开。 -[Translation - Can't open the mall, it's always said that you need to open with a new app] 64ac943c-966c-4611-827e-f49f2a64f981
  7. Win10版(Ver1.14.9.0)でMakeCodeを使いたい

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Win10版(Ver1.14.9.0)でMakeCodeを使いたい: Win10版(Ver1.14.9.0)でMakeCodeを使いたいです。 code connection(Ver1.50.0.0)をダウンロードし、 チャットコマンドを入力、 「サーバーへの接続を確立しました」 までは進むのですが、その後、 コードコネクション はIPアドレスを表示したまま何の反応も示してくれません。 コードコネクションの入手を、...
  8. Clearing XB1 games on PC (Win10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Clearing XB1 games on PC (Win10): Hi guys. I have two disc XB1 games Im selling, and want to clear on PC. I have no access to an XB1 anymore. If I sell the games without clearing, and the buyer inserts the game into his own...
  9. xbox控制台小帮手不小心删除了,win10专业版

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox控制台小帮手不小心删除了,win10专业版: 请问怎么恢复,微软商店里有这个软件但我买不了,显示所在地区 法购买,请用xbox购买 1438e7b0-ae06-46e9-80af-49b1e037151a
  10. XBox Wireless Controller no longer connects to Win10 after firmware update

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Wireless Controller no longer connects to Win10 after firmware update: I updated both of my xbox wireless controllers to firmware version 4.8.1923.0 and since then neither of them can connect to my windows 10 PC anymore. Is there any way to troubleshoot and/or fix...