Win10 Gears 5 Stuck Downloading??

Discus and support Win10 Gears 5 Stuck Downloading?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure what's going on but I can't install Gears 5 after getting the Xbox Game Pass... I've tried several methods scattered all over the internet but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RAMPAGE572, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:23 PM.

1. Win10 Gears 5 Stuck Downloading??

Not sure what's going on but I can't install Gears 5 after getting the Xbox Game Pass... I've tried several methods scattered all over the internet but none have helped.

Every time I try to download the game it doesn't matter which drive I try to install to but it never downloads past ~590MB??

I keep getting this error... 0x800704C6 but clearly have an internet connection if I'm making this post lol.

I'm thinking that because it doesn't create a new "WindowsApps" folder if I select the game to install on my C drive, there's not WindowsApps folder already in there, it still doesn't create one... maybe it's having a conflict with the TEMP downloads folder on the original drive I tried to install it to.

So I took ownership of the WindowsApps folder on the original drive I tried to install to... and found a bunch of random files Windows still hasn't deleted... assuming they're download cache files or something... but I can't delete them because they're being used by the system...

Any ideas as to how to get this damn game to download would be great... I also had this happen previously with all other Gears games but they eventually fixed themselves (Gears 4 and Gears Ultimate Edition I own, so this could be an issue with the way Windows licences Xbox Game Pass users)...

submitted by /u/RAMPAGE572
    [link] [comments]

/u/RAMPAGE572, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:23 PM
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

Gears 5 game stuck

try exiting the game fully, resetting the console, and try again.
  3. iRespect L8 Win User

Gears 5 game stuck

This can happen but is not frequent, in which case a reset in the game would solve
  4. CHACE1714 Win User

Gears 5 game stuck

I'll try that. Thank you very much, I highly appreciate it. Take care and God bless you and your family.
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

Gears 5 game stuck

sorry you have run into a bug, head on over to gears support and report the bug so it can be looked into if its not already being done -

gears support
  6. DI3Beezy Win User

If you had to choose a video game to be stuck in for eternity, what would it be?

My first thought was Gears 5. I can see myself playing that game for a long time, especially since I'm a fan of the Horde mode. Just wish I had more time to play the 50 waves now.

However, this topic is what game would you like to be stuck in, and Gears (or any other shooter) is the last game I'd want to be stuck in. I'd rather not fight through wars against monsters for eternity.
    Haha! I had the same thought. There are plenty of games like Gears that I love, but would NEVER want to be stuck in.
Thema:

Win10 Gears 5 Stuck Downloading??

1. Win10 Gears 5 Stuck Downloading?? - Similar Threads - Win10 Gears Stuck

2. all gamepass games on PC Win10 stopped launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all gamepass games on PC Win10 stopped launching: Hello all my gamepass games stopped working today. Clicking play on Microsoft store does nothing. Clicking play on Xbox (Beta) crashes the app. Choosing the game launcher from windows prompts me...
  3. My code has already been activated. (Minecraft win10)

in XBoX on Windows
    My code has already been activated. (Minecraft win10): У меня есть аккаунт на официальном майн сайте, оттуда я взял подарочный код на виндовс эдишн, но когда я ввёл этот код то он уже был кем-то активирован, но до этого я никогда его не активировал...
  4. win10商店和Xbox都无法打开 -[Translation - Neither win10 store nor Xbox can be opened]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    win10商店和Xbox都无法打开 -[Translation - Neither win10 store nor Xbox can be opened]: (详情如下图) -[Translation - (Details are shown below)] [img] [img] a9c9ec83-46f7-4b47-a218-3475bddc0b47
  5. Minecraft Beta Removal - cannot download current version after opt out - Win10

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta Removal - cannot download current version after opt out - Win10: Hi All. I opted into the Minecraft Beta on my Win10 PC through the Xbox Insider Hub, played the game for a few min, and wanted to opt out and remove the beta from my system. I've successfully...
  6. Minecraft Win10 - Marketplace Content Disappeared?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Win10 - Marketplace Content Disappeared?: Good morning, I logged into MC Win10 this morning, and for some reason all my marketplace purchases have disappeared? I can find reciepts in my e-mails for coin packs, and I have a total of ~240...
  7. XBOXLIVE NAT 服务器无法连接 win10家庭版[Translation-XBOXLIVE NAT SERVER CAN'T CONNECT TO WIN10 HOME]

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOXLIVE NAT 服务器无法连接 win10家庭版[Translation-XBOXLIVE NAT SERVER CAN'T CONNECT TO WIN10 HOME]: XBOXLIVE NAT 服务器 法连接 win10家庭版 [Translation-XBOXLIVE NAT SERVER CAN'T CONNECT TO WIN10 HOME] 8afaab29-c106-45c4-8d37-3e06a2c05194
  8. [マインクラフト]Win10でrealmsを契約したけどPS4のフレンドが参加できない[Transl ation-[Minecraft] I signed a realms in...

in XBoX on Windows
    [マインクラフト]Win10でrealmsを契約したけどPS4のフレンドが参加できない[Transl ation-[Minecraft] I signed a realms in...: 表題の通り、マインクラフトWin10でrealmsを契約したのですが、PS4のフレンドがrealmに参 できない状態です。 統合版になってPS4のフレンドともできるようになったのではないのでしょうか? =============== 状況としましては、xboxアカウントはフレンドに登録済み。 携帯のフレンドは難なく参 可能。 [Translation-As the title...
  9. Gears 5 only host has full audio. Win10 Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 only host has full audio. Win10 Xbox: Basically what is in the title. 3 of us trying to play the Co-op campaign and everytime one of us hosts the game, the host can hear the full audio - while the two others can only hear a few sound...
  10. Gears of War 4 Win10 PC: Screen tearing on cut scences and freezing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Win10 PC: Screen tearing on cut scences and freezing up: I have an MSI 6th gen i7 NVidia 1060, 32gb ram laptop, all of a sudden I been getting screen tear and the game locks up during cut scenes only when playing on PC. I have all my drivers and OS up...