win10 xbox 只能截图 不能录制 [Translate] win10 xbox can only screenshots, can't record

Discus and support win10 xbox 只能截图 不能录制 [Translate] win10 xbox can only screenshots, can't record in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] 就是提示这个 试过重装了 也不行 系统版本是1903最新补丁18362.267 [Translate by Mod] Is to prompt this tried to reload also do not work system version is 1903 the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ccinoel, Aug 12, 2019.

1. ccinoel
    ccinoel Guest

win10 xbox 只能截图 不能录制 [Translate] win10 xbox can only screenshots, can't record [​IMG]

就是提示这个 试过重装了 也不行 系统版本是1903最新补丁18362.267

[Translate by Mod]

Is to prompt this tried to reload also do not work system version is 1903 the latest patch 18362.267

:)

ccinoel, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

1. win10 xbox 只能截图 不能录制 [Translate] win10 xbox can only screenshots, can't record - Similar Threads - win10 只能截图 不能录制

2. Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10: My friend can't join to my Minecraft world, he's playing in Minecraft PE. We're in the same network. I can play in he's worlds. Why? ; -; af7bc29e-cdb3-43ff-ad3f-2741c548cd86
  3. win10自带录制xbox显示不工作,错误代码2184327175 [Translation -win10 comes with a recorded xbox display...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    win10自带录制xbox显示不工作,错误代码2184327175 [Translation -win10 comes with a recorded xbox display...: 已经重置过了,全部包含的相关的都修复重置过,前 天都还能用,突然就不行了,这两天也没怎么碰过电脑,望解决下 ---------- [Mod Translation - It has been reset, all related related repairs have been reset, can be used in the past few days, suddenly it...
  4. Win10 game Mutant Year Zero: RTE crash before it start

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10 game Mutant Year Zero: RTE crash before it start: I download the game Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden in my PC with Win10 and Game Pass Ultimate and when y launch the game, show the intro, the "Press any button to start" screen and then when I...
  5. Cant leave Minecraft Win10 beta

in XboX Insiders
    Cant leave Minecraft Win10 beta: I've been in beta since 1.10 and have tried to leave countless times but couldn't. I don't know what's causing this but I've tried everything. The command Get-AppxPackage -allusers *minecraftUWP*...
  6. 我的win10版minecraft为什么会显示无法进行在线多人游戏 [Translate] Why my win10 version of minecraft shows that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我的win10版minecraft为什么会显示无法进行在线多人游戏 [Translate] Why my win10 version of minecraft shows that...: 我的这个win10版是买JAVA版送的,我每次玩的时候为什么会显示 法进行在线多人游戏。我试着去搜索上面那个网站,但是怎么也搜不到。有人知道这个 账户设置在哪吗 [img] [Translate by Mod] My win10 version is to buy JAVA version sent, every time I play why i can not show...
  7. Gaming on PC (Minecraft for Win10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming on PC (Minecraft for Win10): When I brought minecraft:java it also came with Mine-craft for win-10...... problem is I can't remember the Microsoft account I used to redeemed the code with... so is there a way to recovery it?...
  8. Minecraft Win10 | Mining Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Win10 | Mining Crash: Hello all, ive been playing minecraft Windows 10 for a few months now, although i played many of times before with amazing experiences, and i have been forced to cope with a very annoying bug on...
  9. Are Win10 games region-locked, and if so, how?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Win10 games region-locked, and if so, how?: Hi there, I have never bought from the MS online store, and I have a few questions regarding my particular situation. I'm French, spending some time in France at the moment, and I'm considering...
  10. XBOX on Win10 / GFWL Achievements / Games Question

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX on Win10 / GFWL Achievements / Games Question: Hello there Microsoft Community! i'am a bit confused.....let me try to explain: I owned several Games from the GFWL era ( SSFIV Arcade Edition, Bioshock 2, Bulletstorm, Resident Evil 5, Street...