win10 Xbox打不开 总是闪退 [Translation-Win10 Xbox can't open, always flash back]

Discus and support win10 Xbox打不开 总是闪退 [Translation-Win10 Xbox can't open, always flash back] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; win10 Xbox打不开 总是闪退,win10也 法更新 [Translation- Win10 Xbox can't open, always flash back, win10 can't update] [img] 6b0ac689-698e-476f-802e-5d4b3e0583cd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OutrunCypress87, Apr 15, 2019.

1. win10 Xbox打不开 总是闪退 [Translation-Win10 Xbox can't open, always flash back]

win10 Xbox打不开 总是闪退,win10也 法更新

[Translation-

Win10 Xbox can't open, always flash back, win10 can't update]

win10  Xbox打不开  总是闪退 [Translation-Win10 Xbox can't open, always flash back] [​IMG]

:)

OutrunCypress87, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

win10 Xbox打不开 总是闪退 [Translation-Win10 Xbox can't open, always flash back]

1. win10 Xbox打不开 总是闪退 [Translation-Win10 Xbox can't open, always flash back] - Similar Threads - win10 Xbox打不开 总是闪退

2. i can't download a XGP game in Win10

in XboX Insiders
    i can't download a XGP game in Win10: [IMG] i tried to download hotline miami from the xbox game pass session on pc but for some reason i could not download it, then it shows 0x80070005 as an error code the download wouldn't even...
  3. Xbox (Beta) Win10 app bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) Win10 app bug: Not sure if this is the right place for this (I was directed here by MS customer support), but I have just installed the Xbox (Beta) Win 10 app and the first thing it greeted me with was "Due to a...
  4. Frequent Crashing Minecraft Win10 Bedrock in Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frequent Crashing Minecraft Win10 Bedrock in Game: Hi, wondering if anyone could give me some advice. Im playing minecraft windows 10, and finding my game is crashing well upwards of 15 times per hour. It's usually triggered by block breaking or...
  5. Streaming xbox one to win10 doesnt work on the witness

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming xbox one to win10 doesnt work on the witness: I can stream all my games on xbox one to my win 10 laptop, apart from the witness. The streaming works but for some reason the controls stop working. I have tried with xbox still in same room...
  6. Transferring Minecraft Win10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Minecraft Win10 Edition: I'm having troubles trying to re-download Windows 10 MC for free, I had the Java edition since 2012 and I have already redeemed the code for the free copy of the Windows 10 Edition. The problem...
  7. Forza 7 - Win10 - Jugenschutz

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 7 - Win10 - Jugenschutz: Tach auch, wollte heute seit längerem mal wieder Forza 7 auf dem PC spielen. Game gestartet und siehe da, Geschenke gab es in meiner Abwesenheit. Natürlich gefreut über den unerwarteten Zuwachs...
  8. Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition: Hello everybody ! I'm French so I speak a ( very ) bad english, so excuse me ! ( and french english teacher are so bad in english in my contry :) ) For a moment, Mojang has give an code for...
  9. Killer Instinct on Win10 - Refreshing DLC Timeout

in XBoX on Windows
    Killer Instinct on Win10 - Refreshing DLC Timeout: I have no idea what is wrong with this game and/or servers but I still have following error: [img] Pressing Enter leads to checking syncing screen but after few seconds the same error appears....
  10. win10中xbox录制功能原来可用,但查杀病毒后,显示录制不工作 错误代码2184327175

in XBoX on Windows
    win10中xbox录制功能原来可用,但查杀病毒后,显示录制不工作 错误代码2184327175: Title Translation: The Xbox recording feature in win10 was originally available, but after you kill the virus, it shows that the recording does not work error code 2184327175)...