win10 Xbox打不开 总是闪退 [Translation-Win10 Xbox can't open, always flash back]

Discus and support win10 Xbox打不开 总是闪退 [Translation-Win10 Xbox can't open, always flash back] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; win10 Xbox打不开 总是闪退,win10也 法更新 [Translation- Win10 Xbox can't open, always flash back, win10 can't update] [img] 6b0ac689-698e-476f-802e-5d4b3e0583cd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OutrunCypress87, Apr 15, 2019.

1. win10 Xbox打不开 总是闪退 [Translation-Win10 Xbox can't open, always flash back]

win10 Xbox打不开 总是闪退,win10也 法更新

[Translation-

Win10 Xbox can't open, always flash back, win10 can't update]

win10  Xbox打不开  总是闪退 [Translation-Win10 Xbox can't open, always flash back] [​IMG]

:)

OutrunCypress87, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

win10 Xbox打不开 总是闪退 [Translation-Win10 Xbox can't open, always flash back]

1. win10 Xbox打不开 总是闪退 [Translation-Win10 Xbox can't open, always flash back] - Similar Threads - win10 Xbox打不开 总是闪退

2. win10中xbox录制功能原来可用,但查杀病毒后,显示录制不工作 错误代码2184327175

in XBoX on Windows
    win10中xbox录制功能原来可用,但查杀病毒后,显示录制不工作 错误代码2184327175: Title Translation: The Xbox recording feature in win10 was originally available, but after you kill the virus, it shows that the recording does not work error code 2184327175)...
  3. マインクラフト for Win10入手について [Translate] Get Minecraft for Win10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    マインクラフト for Win10入手について [Translate] Get Minecraft for Win10: JAVA版を 2018/8/18 に購入し、2019/3 にWindows10をダウンロードするため Mojang で手続しコードを入手しましたが、 このコードは既に使用されています。と表示されてしまいます。 心当たりのあるMicrosoftアカウントで購入履歴を確認しましたが どれも入手した履歴はなく手詰まり状態です。 同じような経験した方や、解決方法ありましたら ご教示いた...
  4. Logging into Xbox live on my Win10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Logging into Xbox live on my Win10 PC: Lately i bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. When trying to connect to Xbox-live it always fails and i cannot see a reason for that. same thing happens when trying to log into the Xbox-App for...
  5. Please let hyperuniverse play on win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Please let hyperuniverse play on win10: Hello I am korean The service was terminated in Korea some time ago I play hyperuniverse with xbox I want to play hyperuniverse with win10 There are difficulties in operating the hyperuniverse...
  6. Is Xbox for Win10 playable with Win7 PC ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Xbox for Win10 playable with Win7 PC ?: I have a Win10 PC in my home and a Win7 PC in my company. My question is, If I buy a 'Minecraft for Win 10' in my home, can I play the Minecraft in my company ? 2624a7c1-e556-4c72-8daf-8a94c7610e78
  7. win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made

in XBoX on Windows
    win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made: the screen record doesn't have my microphon's voice the audio record i chose ALL , and i start my mic in Discord inspection i can hear my voice my friend can also hear normaly win10 voice...
  8. Weird issue with streaming to a Win10 laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird issue with streaming to a Win10 laptop: Hi there, Of late, I've lost the ability to stream to my Win10 laptop. For context, this is how I play the majority of my time and have done for a number of years. My Xbox One is visible in the...
  9. Wireless Xbox Controller not pairing or connecting correctly to win10 computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Xbox Controller not pairing or connecting correctly to win10 computer.: My Wireless Xbox Controller is currently unable to pair correctly to my win10 device through Bluetooth. When I try to connect my controller, it shows as paired in the Bluetooth menu but the...
  10. Xbox for win10+Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for win10+Microsoft Treasure Hunt: A game called Microsoft Treasure Hunt I don't see all map, and it's hard to play, when I don't see the exit of the level, what to do now? How can I solve this problem? Waiting for ideas....