window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc.

Discus and support window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc. Get message your purchase couldn't be completed........ Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Frank's Jesse, Aug 29, 2014.

1. window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc.

window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc. Get message your purchase couldn't be completed..... they are free and I have always been able to play them before.

:)

Frank's Jesse, Aug 29, 2014
  2. JerryKocis
    JerryKocis Guest
    Windows10 and Microsoft Mahjong issue

Running on Windows 10, Microsoft Mahjong fails to sign-in to Xbox Games. Had the same problem with Wordament until the latest Windows 10 update.

JerryKocis, Aug 29, 2014
  3. sign in problem

I cannot sign into my account in Mahjong. When I click on the games, the window asking me to sign into my Microsoft account comes up. I type in my e-mail address and password and a screen requesting permission to access and update my XBox live comes up.
    When I click on the yes button, it goes back to the game screen and prompts me that it cannot sign me in. The solitaire and tap tiles are letting me sign in with no problems. I am using Windows 8.

FinickyComet479, Aug 29, 2014
  4. Fritzi_Carinthia Win User

error code 002408 - unknown?!

I want to play Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitair Collection on Windows 8 with Game App.
  5. PatWeseman Win User

Why will wordament no longer sync between my two computers?

Hello !

What’s going to happen to the existing version of Wordament on my device?

If you’re currently playing Wordament on your Windows 10 tablet or desktop, you’ll be automatically updated to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. All your achievements and progress will be stored in the cloud for
    when you play the original version of Wordament on other devices (for example, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8/10). Don’t worry – you’ll be able to earn new achievements and progress as part of Microsoft Ultimate Word Games!

At launch, you’ll notice that Frenemies are not available, but this will be included in a future update.

If you play on Windows Phone 8/10, iOS, or Android then you can continue to play the original version of Wordament without any changes.

Hope this answers your question!
    I think my question was misunderstood because this answer doesn't address it. I have a laptop and a desktop. MS Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenge is on both and I play them on either depending on which machine I am using at the moment. I also play Sudoku
    Daily Challenges and Mahjong Daily Challenges. Both Mahjong and Sudoku are in sync between the 2 computers so when I complete a day on my laptop, my desktop shows the day complete. However beginning in May, my Ultimate Word Daily Challenge does not work that
    way. Whatever day I complete on my laptop does not show completed on my desktop and visa versa.
  6. TheVet96 Win User

Why will wordament no longer sync between my two computers?

Hello PatWeseman!

What’s going to happen to the existing version of Wordament on my device?

If you’re currently playing Wordament on your Windows 10 tablet or desktop, you’ll be automatically updated to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. All your achievements and progress will be stored in the cloud for
    when you play the original version of Wordament on other devices (for example, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8/10). Don’t worry – you’ll be able to earn new achievements and progress as part of Microsoft Ultimate Word Games!

At launch, you’ll notice that Frenemies are not available, but this will be included in a future update.

If you play on Windows Phone 8/10, iOS, or Android then you can continue to play the original version of Wordament without any changes.

Hope this answers your question!
  7. FinickyComet479 Win User

sign in problem

I cannot sign into my account in Mahjong. When I click on the games, the window asking me to sign into my Microsoft account comes up. I type in my e-mail address and password and a screen requesting permission to access and update my XBox live comes up.
    When I click on the yes button, it goes back to the game screen and prompts me that it cannot sign me in. The solitaire and tap tiles are letting me sign in with no problems. I am using Windows 8.
  8. JennieVeesLife Win User

Microsoft Mahjong, Solitaire Collection & Minesweeper not working

I am having the problem that Microsoft mahjong just closes when I open it. I am using windows 8 phone.
Thema:

window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc.

1. window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc. - Similar Threads - window longer sign

2. Minecraft for windows 10 が起動しなくなりました。[Minecraft for windows 10 no longer starts.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for windows 10 が起動しなくなりました。[Minecraft for windows 10 no longer starts.]: 先週までは問題なく起動できていたのですが、今週になってから全く起動しなくなりました。 症状は、mojangの文字が出た後の白い画面のままで、何分か経つとアプリが落ちます。 一応再インストールは試しましたが、それの効果は全くありません。 あと、日本語でユーザーフォルダ名が設定されていると起動できないとの情...
  3. Windows 10 XBox Application no longer works after recent update. Any clue on why this is?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 XBox Application no longer works after recent update. Any clue on why this is?: I loved the XBox Application on my laptop but the moment they updated it and rebranded it, I can't get it to open. I click it and get the green XBox screen then it just crashes. I've read the...
  4. No longer able to use Minecraft for Windows 10, being notified to repurchase on computer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to use Minecraft for Windows 10, being notified to repurchase on computer...: Just two days ago I had the full paid version of Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft store, and the next day, I was told I could not access any of the features except for timed access to...
  5. Microsoft Account No longer Logging In To Windows 10 Xbox Apps EXCLUSIVELY (only)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Account No longer Logging In To Windows 10 Xbox Apps EXCLUSIVELY (only): Hello everyone, I must admit I am at a loss and on the last few attempts I can think of concerning the subject above. To spare you much reading here's a bullet-description of the situation...
  6. Xbox One Controller no longer works (correctly) after last Windows 10 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller no longer works (correctly) after last Windows 10 update: Hello, After attempting to play Rainbow Six Siege and DOOM on Steam, I'm seeing that my xbox one controller isn't being recognized properly since the last update. My L and R sticks work, RB and...
  7. xbox app on windows 10 streaming of xbox no longer working

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app on windows 10 streaming of xbox no longer working: Streaming from my xbox to my PC via the xbox app no longer seems to work. I have two Xboxes in the house and I will often turn on the xbox downstairs and stream to my laptop. For the last few days...
  8. Games for Windows Live no longer work on Windows 10 so we cannot play games online anymore, no ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live no longer work on Windows 10 so we cannot play games online anymore, no ...: After downloading the Windows Game Live app > launch > it gives the well known connection error (while my pc is connected), this problem is huge: [MEDIA] = tried to download these steps, also...
  9. Can no longer play xbox on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can no longer play xbox on windows 10: Every time I try to play xbox on my windows 10 machine with my profile or others tied to it , it says ? That , it can not sign me in and if the problem persist try some of there methods.Nothing...
  10. Can no longer sign out of/switch accounts on XBOX App on Windows 10.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can no longer sign out of/switch accounts on XBOX App on Windows 10.: Recent updates have caused MANY issues. On top of the Office and Win10 problems I now have to deal with, I can no longer sign out of or switch accounts on my Win10 XBOX App, Version...