window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc.

Discus and support window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc. Get message your purchase couldn't be completed........ Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Frank's Jesse, Aug 29, 2014.

1. window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc.

window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc. Get message your purchase couldn't be completed..... they are free and I have always been able to play them before.

:)

Frank's Jesse, Aug 29, 2014
  2. JerryKocis
    JerryKocis Guest
    Windows10 and Microsoft Mahjong issue

Running on Windows 10, Microsoft Mahjong fails to sign-in to Xbox Games. Had the same problem with Wordament until the latest Windows 10 update.

JerryKocis, Aug 29, 2014
  3. sign in problem

I cannot sign into my account in Mahjong. When I click on the games, the window asking me to sign into my Microsoft account comes up. I type in my e-mail address and password and a screen requesting permission to access and update my XBox live comes up.
    When I click on the yes button, it goes back to the game screen and prompts me that it cannot sign me in. The solitaire and tap tiles are letting me sign in with no problems. I am using Windows 8.

FinickyComet479, Aug 29, 2014
  4. Fritzi_Carinthia Win User

error code 002408 - unknown?!

I want to play Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitair Collection on Windows 8 with Game App.
  5. TheVet96 Win User

Why will wordament no longer sync between my two computers?

Hello PatWeseman!

What’s going to happen to the existing version of Wordament on my device?

If you’re currently playing Wordament on your Windows 10 tablet or desktop, you’ll be automatically updated to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. All your achievements and progress will be stored in the cloud for
    when you play the original version of Wordament on other devices (for example, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8/10). Don’t worry – you’ll be able to earn new achievements and progress as part of Microsoft Ultimate Word Games!

At launch, you’ll notice that Frenemies are not available, but this will be included in a future update.

If you play on Windows Phone 8/10, iOS, or Android then you can continue to play the original version of Wordament without any changes.

Hope this answers your question!
  6. PatWeseman Win User

Why will wordament no longer sync between my two computers?

Hello !

What’s going to happen to the existing version of Wordament on my device?

If you’re currently playing Wordament on your Windows 10 tablet or desktop, you’ll be automatically updated to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. All your achievements and progress will be stored in the cloud for
    when you play the original version of Wordament on other devices (for example, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8/10). Don’t worry – you’ll be able to earn new achievements and progress as part of Microsoft Ultimate Word Games!

At launch, you’ll notice that Frenemies are not available, but this will be included in a future update.

If you play on Windows Phone 8/10, iOS, or Android then you can continue to play the original version of Wordament without any changes.

Hope this answers your question!
    I think my question was misunderstood because this answer doesn't address it. I have a laptop and a desktop. MS Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenge is on both and I play them on either depending on which machine I am using at the moment. I also play Sudoku
    Daily Challenges and Mahjong Daily Challenges. Both Mahjong and Sudoku are in sync between the 2 computers so when I complete a day on my laptop, my desktop shows the day complete. However beginning in May, my Ultimate Word Daily Challenge does not work that
    way. Whatever day I complete on my laptop does not show completed on my desktop and visa versa.
  7. FinickyComet479 Win User

sign in problem

I cannot sign into my account in Mahjong. When I click on the games, the window asking me to sign into my Microsoft account comes up. I type in my e-mail address and password and a screen requesting permission to access and update my XBox live comes up.
    When I click on the yes button, it goes back to the game screen and prompts me that it cannot sign me in. The solitaire and tap tiles are letting me sign in with no problems. I am using Windows 8.
  8. JennieVeesLife Win User

Microsoft Mahjong, Solitaire Collection & Minesweeper not working

I am having the problem that Microsoft mahjong just closes when I open it. I am using windows 8 phone.
Thema:

window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc.

1. window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc. - Similar Threads - window longer sign

2. Ori and the Blind Forest - Windows 10 - Xbox 360 Controller no longer recognized

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the Blind Forest - Windows 10 - Xbox 360 Controller no longer recognized: I played for a few days using my Xbox 360 controller. Now all of a sudden, even though the controller works for other games, Ori and the Blind Forest refuses to recognize it. I can't press a...
  3. Windows 10 Xbox PC app no longer runs in the background

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Xbox PC app no longer runs in the background: Current beta of the Xbox PC app no longer runs in the background and no tray icon appears even while running. Checked app settings to be sure they were correct. Unticked the boxes, restarted the...
  4. I can no longer find the account with which I redeemed minecraft windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can no longer find the account with which I redeemed minecraft windows 10: On 13 January 2018 I redeemed a code for minecraft windows 10 through minecraft java edition because in those days you could redeem minecraft windows 10 by buying the java version, today I wanted...
  5. The functions of my xbox one controller no longer work on Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    The functions of my xbox one controller no longer work on Windows: my Xbox one controller is not being recognized by windows with bluetooth, windowns indicates that it has a connected controller, but when I press the button with the X logo on the controller...
  6. Windows 10 Minecraft in VR no longer launches

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft in VR no longer launches: Hey guys, I had Minecraft running in my Oculus Rift a while ago, well before Christmas, but recently I went back to take another look at it with the new Ray Tracing support coming soon...
  7. Xbox 360 controller no longer pairs to wireless receiver for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controller no longer pairs to wireless receiver for windows 10: I have a wireless receiver, identical to this one here, but black. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00LAAWMSW?pf_rd_p=05326fd5-c43e-4948-99b1-a65b129fdd73&pf_rd_r=R10W6GHMMMJ9M5VMT5EQ i've been...
  8. Cortana app on Windows 10, Android and Invoke can no longer control Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana app on Windows 10, Android and Invoke can no longer control Xbox: Cortana on Windows 10, Android and on Invoke can no longer control the Xbox for simple functions, such as on and off and volume, calling on Alexa through the Invoke does however function. It seems...
  9. Xbox One Controller Paired to Windows 10 no longer connects after plugging it in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Controller Paired to Windows 10 no longer connects after plugging it in.: I have an Xbox One Wireless controller that I've paired via bluetooth to Windows 10. It's annoying to have to stop a game because the battery dies, so I plug it in via USB and then charge it on my...
  10. Can no longer sign out of/switch accounts on XBOX App on Windows 10.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can no longer sign out of/switch accounts on XBOX App on Windows 10.: Recent updates have caused MANY issues. On top of the Office and Win10 problems I now have to deal with, I can no longer sign out of or switch accounts on my Win10 XBOX App, Version...