Windows 10 1903 update not working for PC? WANT PC GAME PASS!!!

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 update not working for PC? WANT PC GAME PASS!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today i attempted to update my PC to Windows 10 1903,it just doesn't seem to be able to find or update to the latest version which is 1903. It keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RAMPAGE ASSAS1N, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903 update not working for PC? WANT PC GAME PASS!!!

Today i attempted to update my PC to Windows 10 1903,it just doesn't seem to be able to find or update to the latest version which is 1903. It keeps saying my PC isn't ready for PC GAME PASS APP for what ever reason.

I have an

Intel I7 5820K,

16 GB of ram,

2x GTX TITANS

64-bit OS on WIN 10 1803 update currently, it just doesn't seem to be able to find or update to the latest version which is 1903.

I have tried to scan for latest update to no avail.

I have also downloaded the update directly from MS website, though when it came to restart my PC to finalise the updates it stayed on a black screen. I tried to manually restart by the tower but it continued to go to black screen. I completely rebooted 3
    times and it returned me to 1803 version.

Please can anyone give me some insight to this issue or am i part of a waiting game???

Thanks to all Who read and Help!

:)

RAMPAGE ASSAS1N, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox PC games pass

Hi,

Sorry you're having issues with Game Pass for PC. There are some current issues with the program at the moment. I have downloaded one game so far that worked, which was Gears of War Ultimate. Currently trying to get Metro Exodus.

Just a heads up. You do not need to be in the Windows Insider program anymore to get the PC Game Pass Beta application. This application is now open to all Windows 10 users, as long as their OS is updated to the latest version, 1903.

Are you running version 1903?
  3. SyedAhmad_411 Win User

Ultimate game pass on PC

Hi there, RicXOXO.

With the latest Windows 10 update the release is being staggered, therefore taking a while to release on all devices (to prevent bugs). If you want to update to Windows 1903 immediately I would suggest using the update assistant. Available here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Sorry about your issue there.

Version 1803 is quite a older build of Windows 10 from July 2018, you've missed 1809 too it seems.

To try to fix your problem, I would manually upgrade to the latest version by opening the Media Creation Tool from this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/m...,
    choose Download Tool Now, then open the tool and choose Upgrade This PC Now.

This saves your files, apps and settings in place. It is the most stable method to change versions, and should allow your Windows install to be brought up to the current version 1903.

Hope that helps.
  5. RAMPAGE ASSAS1N Win User

Hi thanks for the reply.

I shall try this out tomorrow, just to make sure, will this act as a full fresh windows 10 download or just as an update?

I know a fresh download should give me the choice to keep my files but i just want to make sure.

Thank you!
  6. TyloCook Win User

Bought the XBOX Game pass PC / Ultimate but can't install Metro Exodus

I had to update to the May 2019 Update. Not all Windows 10 PCs are getting that update automatically, so you may have to manually trigger it.

Also, I would recommend getting this instead of using the Windows Store: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/05/21/how-to-get-the-windows-10-may-2019-update/

https://www.bynarycodes.com/how-to-install-windows-10-update-version-1903/
Thema:

1. Windows 10 1903 update not working for PC? WANT PC GAME PASS!!! - Similar Threads - Windows 1903 update

2. How do I install Xbox Minecraft on my Windows 10 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I install Xbox Minecraft on my Windows 10 PC?: I just purchased the latest version of Minecraft via my Xbox One. I would like to install it on my PC. (Windows 10) When I go to the Microsoft Store and click Buy, it says "You already own this...
  3. Xbox pass for windows/games won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox pass for windows/games won't install: I recently bought the xbox pass subscription for PC windows but I can't install games for some reason. I could the first few days but yesterday and today when I have tried, the games just say they...
  4. unable to connect to the world minecraft windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to connect to the world minecraft windows 10: hi today i buyed the game and im trying to play with my friend on xbox one but if i try to join his world the game shows "unable to connect to the world and the same happens if he tries to join me...
  5. I can't sign into the xbox app on my windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't sign into the xbox app on my windows 10 PC: When I open the Xbox Console Companion app I press sigh in a white box open and then closes after half of a second, sometimes I get this error message "(0x409) 0x42B"....
  6. Windows 10 Xbox Game Installation Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox Game Installation Problem: I have my setting for installing games under to my Secondary drive D: Problem; The app is storing copies of every game under my OS drive (200+GB) C:\Program Files\WindowsApps essential filling up...
  7. minecraft windows 10 requiring non existent parental account to change settings

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 requiring non existent parental account to change settings: So I've been playing a lot of Minecraft windows 10 edition with my siblings and we all want to play a custom server together (which I have pre set up on a separate computer) and now the issue is...
  8. XBOX Minecraft - playing online with Windows 10 players possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Minecraft - playing online with Windows 10 players possible ?: I am considering to buy to my daughter Minecraft to play online with her friends but I am not sure which platform to choose. Most of her friends playing Minecraft on Windows 10 machines. Can Xbox...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition chat not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition chat not working.: I tried to play minecraft with my mates (we all used the windows 10 edition) and realized my chat messages wouldnt show, nor can i see their ingame chat messages. Browsing the internet i found a...
  10. Why is Windows update 1903 Required for some games on game pass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Windows update 1903 Required for some games on game pass (PC): I'm very confused on why this update that correct me if I'm wrong is a windows 10 beta update 1903 is required to play games through the gamepass on the windows store.... playing the same game...