Windows 10 1903 update not working for PC? WANT PC GAME PASS!!!

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 update not working for PC? WANT PC GAME PASS!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today i attempted to update my PC to Windows 10 1903,it just doesn't seem to be able to find or update to the latest version which is 1903. It keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RAMPAGE ASSAS1N, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903 update not working for PC? WANT PC GAME PASS!!!

Today i attempted to update my PC to Windows 10 1903,it just doesn't seem to be able to find or update to the latest version which is 1903. It keeps saying my PC isn't ready for PC GAME PASS APP for what ever reason.

I have an

Intel I7 5820K,

16 GB of ram,

2x GTX TITANS

64-bit OS on WIN 10 1803 update currently, it just doesn't seem to be able to find or update to the latest version which is 1903.

I have tried to scan for latest update to no avail.

I have also downloaded the update directly from MS website, though when it came to restart my PC to finalise the updates it stayed on a black screen. I tried to manually restart by the tower but it continued to go to black screen. I completely rebooted 3
    times and it returned me to 1803 version.

Please can anyone give me some insight to this issue or am i part of a waiting game???

Thanks to all Who read and Help!

:)

RAMPAGE ASSAS1N, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

No se actualizan las aplicaciones de Microsoft store [Translation-Microsoft store applications are not updated]

¿Te refieres a Game Pass PC Beta? Si lo está, el sistema debe poder instalar la actualización de Windows 10 de 1903.

[Translation-Do you mean Game Pass PC Beta?
    If it is, the system must be able to install the Windows 10 update of 1903.]
  3. Pawer 8 Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

Is your PC running Windows 10 1903? and are you using the Game Pass PC (beta) app to download the game?
    Either the update or the app fixed it. It's downloading. Thanks
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

game pass

Are you using the Game Pass PC beta app and is your PC running the latest Windows 10 update of 1903?

Edit: Are you using the same account you purchased it on?
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Gears 5 Ultimate Edition -Xbox Game Pass PC

Look for Version under Windows specification to confirm May 2019 (version 1903).

If you are not running Windows 10 version 1903, you will need to update before you’ll be able to download the game. This can be done by going to the Windows
    Update: FAQ

For more details on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows device, visit.
    Xbox Support

There is also the support page of

Gears 5

Hope that helps.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox PC games pass

Hi,

Sorry you're having issues with Game Pass for PC. There are some current issues with the program at the moment. I have downloaded one game so far that worked, which was Gears of War Ultimate. Currently trying to get Metro Exodus.

Just a heads up. You do not need to be in the Windows Insider program anymore to get the PC Game Pass Beta application. This application is now open to all Windows 10 users, as long as their OS is updated to the latest version, 1903.

Are you running version 1903?
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 update not working for PC? WANT PC GAME PASS!!!

1. Windows 10 1903 update not working for PC? WANT PC GAME PASS!!! - Similar Threads - Windows 1903 update

2. Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I'm not sure the best way to explain this, but I'll try. :) My son plays MInecraft. Used to be just PE on phones and tablets, but he now also has both Java edition and Windows 10 edition...
  3. xbox windows app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox windows app: I'm trying to figure out where to get my downloaded screenshots off the Xbox companion app. which folder...ect. I want to upload them to discord chat so I need to find out where to locate them...
  4. Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?: so im adult but dont have credit card or any non-physical method of payment and want to buy Remastered version of GTA SA from windows store, im think about using gift cards but i cant find any...
  5. 윈도우10 xbox 360 컨트롤러 인식 오류 [Translation - Windows 10 xbox 360 controller recognition error]

in XBoX on Windows
    윈도우10 xbox 360 컨트롤러 인식 오류 [Translation - Windows 10 xbox 360 controller recognition error]: 윈도우10 사용 중입니다. xbox 360 컨트롤러를 데스크탑에 연결했는데 usb 장치 인식 실패라 뜹니다. 장치 관리자에서 알 수 없는 장치로 있 어디 찾아보니 드라이브 업데이트를 하라길래 하긴 해봤는데 계속 알 수 없는 장치라 만 나오 컨트롤러는 동작 생각을 안합니다. 엑스박스 윈도우 7용 컨트롤러 드라이버도 설치해봤 , 장치 관리자에서...
  6. Can't login to Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, I'm having a problem with my Minecraft on PC. I'm trying to login to my Xbox Live account but whenever I click the "Sign-in" button, it just says "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft...
  7. No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...: Hola, he tratado diferentes formas quitar esta versión del juego, diferentes asistentes de Xbox me atendieron y después de diferentes métodos solo me indicaron consultar por este medio, porfavor...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds: I tried starting up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but the screen was all white. I reinstalled it, and it deleted all my worlds. Is there a way to fix this? de5ba0b1-5fbb-46bd-b655-9144cd55b238
  9. Gears of war5 away from my windows store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war5 away from my windows store: hi i will show bankreceipt that i did buy this game tomorow and show evidence that microsoft hijaked my windows store and removed it for some reason hi key to 18 kroner or 1 dollar [Mod...
  10. Why is Windows update 1903 Required for some games on game pass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Windows update 1903 Required for some games on game pass (PC): I'm very confused on why this update that correct me if I'm wrong is a windows 10 beta update 1903 is required to play games through the gamepass on the windows store.... playing the same game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game pass ultimate cant 1903