windows 10 game bar is not shown in arabic

Discus and support windows 10 game bar is not shown in arabic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when I put game bar in Arabic and pin it and exit I don't see him put when I put him in English every thing working well... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nour AllahGamer, Apr 28, 2020.

1. windows 10 game bar is not shown in arabic

when I put game bar in Arabic and pin it and exit I don't see him put when I put him in English every thing working well

:)

Nour AllahGamer, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Nour AllahGamer Win User

no its only in Arabic and you know the gamers doesn't have time to read every thing in other language so I want an soloution
  3. MorseyBaby Win User

Sounds like a localisation issue. Does it happen with any other languages?
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

La opción de retransmición de la gamebar de windows 10 no funciona [Translation - The Retransmición option for Windows Gamebar 10 does not work]

5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Win + G and win + ALT + R for game captures are not working in some games?

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The Windows logo key + G on a Windows 10 PC will open the game bar. Is the game bar not showing up on the screen when those buttons are pressed? The article entitled

Use Game Bar to Record Game Clips on Windows 10
    will explain more about using the game bar. We recommend reviewing the article entitled

Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10
    if the game bar does not appear when the command is entered. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Game Recording Bar position adjusting problem.

Hi there!

Thank you for coming to the forums. I'd be happy to try and help.

Does it not allow you to drag it from the top banner of the game bar? Pressing the Windows Key + G will bring up the Game Bar so believe pressing it again should hide the game bar.

Take a look at these support articles for plenty of information regarding the game bar on Window 10 and hopefully there is something there that can help you:

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. windows 10 game bar is not shown in arabic - Similar Threads - windows game bar

2. Windows Game Bar Game Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Game Chat: So I recently started using Windows game bar on the PC since Geforce Experience kept bugging out on me. Overall the experience is great, however, I am not able to record the in-game chat which I...
  3. xbox game bar party chat on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar party chat on windows 10: I can't get Xbox party chat to work in the companion app or the game bar. In the companion app every one connects but i can t hear my friends on xbox and they cant hear me. On the game bar i cant...
  4. Windows 10 xbox game bar record button disabled

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 xbox game bar record button disabled: The record button is disabled, so if you press the button, "You cannot record at this time." It is not possible to record with the phrase 21877db1-ddf0-48e2-877b-c663f3aef688
  5. Looking for Group at Windows 10 error (XBOX Game Bar)

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for Group at Windows 10 error (XBOX Game Bar): Hello, on my Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10), i cant use the looking for group feature. everytime i try to enter one group it says: "the post is no longer avaliable". or if i try to post something it...
  6. Xbox Game bar on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar on windows: plllllllzzzzzz help me i recorded a video while i was recording with xbox game bar and it suddendly stopped is there any way i can recover it ? plzzz help me i need it so much...
  7. Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar Recording Audio Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar Recording Audio Issues: Hello all, I was told to post this on this sub to maybe get some better help. So I recently started using the Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar to record my games because its so easy to use but recently...
  8. Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and Doesn't Record All Computer Sounds

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and Doesn't Record All Computer Sounds: Hi there, Some game bar settings are being ignored and I'm not sure where to start. Firstly, my microphone is set to "turn on by default when I record" but ever time I start recording, my mic is...
  9. Task Bar and Top of Window Appears When Playing Certain Game Pass Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Task Bar and Top of Window Appears When Playing Certain Game Pass Games: For certain Game Pass games (Final Fantasy 15 and Frost Punk for example), when I move the mouse to the bottom of the screen, the task bar will show up and when I move it to the top of the screen...
  10. windows game bar audio issue(pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    windows game bar audio issue(pc): after i am done recording a video using the windows game bar i go to watch the video i recorded and it has audio glitches here and there . but while making the video everything is fine. its the...