Windows 10 企业版 LTSC 如何更新到可以使用 xbox accessories 配置xbox精英二代手柄的版本

Discus and support Windows 10 企业版 LTSC 如何更新到可以使用 xbox accessories 配置xbox精英二代手柄的版本 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Translation Title: How Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is updated to use xbox accessories to configure the xbox elite second-generation controller version... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tianhaowuvz, Nov 8, 2019.

1. tianhaowuvz
    tianhaowuvz Guest

Translation Title: How Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is updated to use xbox accessories to configure the xbox elite second-generation controller version

如题 问题见图

Translation:

Such as the problem

Windows 10 企业版 LTSC 如何更新到可以使用 xbox accessories 配置xbox精英二代手柄的版本 [​IMG]

:)

tianhaowuvz, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there Tiahaowuvs, ,

We would love to help, but unfortunately since you posted a picture of the message you received, we cannot copy and paste what is written into a translator to see what it says.

If you could please and copy and paste that information into a reply on this thread so we may be able to translate it for you and help as best as we can.

If you are having issues with updating the PC device, I recommend to create a post on the
    Microsoft Windows Forums.

Thank you!
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello tianhaowuvz,

We'll be locking the thread as there are no other resolutions for this issue. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums and create a new thread for further assistance. For those reading
    this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. tianhaowuvz Win User

5. tianhaowuvz Win User

xbox固件已经更新了 系统 法更新

Translation:

The xbox firmware has been updated. The system cannot be updated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there tianhaowuvz,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question about the Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2.

• Are you trying to update the controller? or PC?
    • Do you receive an error message?

Let us know so we may further assist.
Thema:

1. Windows 10 企业版 LTSC 如何更新到可以使用 xbox accessories 配置xbox精英二代手柄的版本 - Similar Threads - Windows 企业版 LTSC

2. Game Pass - Can't install Cities: Skyline - Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass - Can't install Cities: Skyline - Windows 10 Edition: Game Pass - Can't install Cities: Skyline - Windows 10 Edition i get a drop down menu where i need to buy one version but i have an Game pass Ultimate subscription...
  3. How to assign game pass games location after Fresh Windows Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to assign game pass games location after Fresh Windows Install: As the title suggests, I'm trying to find out how to tell the Microsoft xbox games pass for windows beta app that all my games and (I think?) saves are installed on my e:/ I like to keep my (Os)...
  4. nat strict multiplayer xbox live on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nat strict multiplayer xbox live on windows 10: i have a new msi infinite a 8sd 499EU, is pre-installed Windows 10 home editoin, i have afirewall activeted,and have apply a dmz on my ip computer, but i have ever Nat strict...
  5. XBOX Konsole-begleiter App auf Windows 10, Fehlercode 0x8015DC0B [Mod Translation-XBOX...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Konsole-begleiter App auf Windows 10, Fehlercode 0x8015DC0B [Mod Translation-XBOX...: Wie Oben Beschrieben hab ich da ein Fehlercode 0x8015DC0B wenn ich mich Anmelden will bei Minecraft kommt das dann: [Mod Translation-As described above, I have an error code 0x8015DC0B if I want...
  6. Game Pass for Windows 10 - Spotify 6-month trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass for Windows 10 - Spotify 6-month trial: I signed up for Game Pass for Windows about three weeks ago, have been enjoying playing the games but have not received any email or update regarding the Spotify 6 month trial. Have checked the...
  7. Zwischen Xbox one und Windows 10 Musik oder Daten oder Videos Dokumente, synchronisieren ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Zwischen Xbox one und Windows 10 Musik oder Daten oder Videos Dokumente, synchronisieren ?: Nun ist meine Frage wie man nun Daten auswertet und Musik tauscht oder Videos oder dann halt ein USB-Sticks in Xbox one reinsteckt und dann in Windows 10. Wie funktioniert das ? Brauche...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 wont launch properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 wont launch properly: I haven't been able to properly launch Minecraft from my computer. I go to Xbox Console Companion and launch Minecraft, but it only shows up as a blank white screen. I have let it sit for a few...
  9. PDP Wired Controller Xbox One & Windows works half

in XBoX on Windows
    PDP Wired Controller Xbox One & Windows works half: Bonjour, j'ai depuis peu un soucis avec ma manette "PDP Wired controller Xbox One & Windows", elle marchait très bien fût un temps, pas de soucis, on peut dire que c'était impeccable. Je n'ai pas...
  10. XBOX One controller won't work in Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX One controller won't work in Windows 10: Hello, so I have an official XBOX One S controller. I have a problem, with it; it doesn't work. I plug it in correctly and it just vibrates, doesn't turn on nor install the drivers. I tried with...