Windows 10 企业版 LTSC 如何更新到可以使用 xbox accessories 配置xbox精英二代手柄的版本

Discus and support Windows 10 企业版 LTSC 如何更新到可以使用 xbox accessories 配置xbox精英二代手柄的版本 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Translation Title: How Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is updated to use xbox accessories to configure the xbox elite second-generation controller version... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tianhaowuvz, Nov 8, 2019.

1. tianhaowuvz
    tianhaowuvz Guest

Translation Title: How Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is updated to use xbox accessories to configure the xbox elite second-generation controller version

如题 问题见图

Translation:

Such as the problem

Windows 10 企业版 LTSC 如何更新到可以使用 xbox accessories 配置xbox精英二代手柄的版本 [​IMG]

:)

tianhaowuvz, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there Tiahaowuvs, ,

We would love to help, but unfortunately since you posted a picture of the message you received, we cannot copy and paste what is written into a translator to see what it says.

If you could please and copy and paste that information into a reply on this thread so we may be able to translate it for you and help as best as we can.

If you are having issues with updating the PC device, I recommend to create a post on the
    Microsoft Windows Forums.

Thank you!
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello tianhaowuvz,

We'll be locking the thread as there are no other resolutions for this issue. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums and create a new thread for further assistance. For those reading
    this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. tianhaowuvz Win User

5. tianhaowuvz Win User

xbox固件已经更新了 系统 法更新

Translation:

The xbox firmware has been updated. The system cannot be updated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there tianhaowuvz,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question about the Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2.

• Are you trying to update the controller? or PC?
    • Do you receive an error message?

Let us know so we may further assist.
Thema:

1. Windows 10 企业版 LTSC 如何更新到可以使用 xbox accessories 配置xbox精英二代手柄的版本 - Similar Threads - Windows 企业版 LTSC

2. Minecraft Reamls windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Reamls windows 10: Hi, In my minecraft windows 10 won´t show up the option of realms, i have all ready bought the full game, and i don´t know what is my problem here, can someone help?...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Gone

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Gone: So I reset my computer 9 days ago to try to make it faster. This got rid of my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition which I can't get back atm because I got it through an offer that expired on 4/20/2020....
  4. Can't join a friend's realm [minecraft windows 10 edition]

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join a friend's realm [minecraft windows 10 edition]: Hi there, Whenever i join my friend's realm, it says no one else is online, even if others are online. When i join, it doesn't say i join from my friend's perspective. Any help?...
  5. Finally managed to get rid of Minecraft Windows 10 beta, but now the non-beta version...

in XboX Insiders
    Finally managed to get rid of Minecraft Windows 10 beta, but now the non-beta version...: Finally managed to get rid of Minecraft Windows 10 beta, but now the non-beta version installation repeatedly fails with Error Code: 0x80070003 after downloading exactly 1.84MB of data. If anyone...
  6. Mincraft for Windows 10 won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Mincraft for Windows 10 won't install: When I try to install Minecraft on my laptop I get this message 'It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. ' The Windows 10 laptop I'm using is...
  7. Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version: I bought my minecraft java version in 20 january 2017 i in theory i win a gift code for minecraft windows 10, but when i try to redeem, not happen, can you help me?...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing 700 Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing 700 Minecoins: Basically the same issue as reported many times before (e.g. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/minecraft-for-windows-10-starter-collection/fa0bb6f5-4631-4e41-9c23-0f8e1ca4f6ab),...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Editions Crashing upon Startup.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Editions Crashing upon Startup.: I've been trying to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but every time I open the app, it instantly crashes before even loading to the title screen. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling,...
  10. Linking my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to my Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to my Java Edition: *I'm not sure I'm in the correct forum, sorry if I posted in the wrong place!* So I've been playing Minecraft on PC since it became a downloadable game, and therefore have a Java edition account....