Windows 10 Media Center setup for Xbox 360

Discus and support Windows 10 Media Center setup for Xbox 360 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 Media Center setup for Xbox 360 See that... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Penelopesundquist, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Media Center setup for Xbox 360

Penelopesundquist, Dec 2, 2019
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User
  3. xbox360italy Win User

issues with W.Media Player

4. tjex16 Win User

Streaming Media From Windows Media Player to Xbox 360

During Windows Media Center Extender setup, Windows Firewall has to be updated to allow communication between the Windows Media Center-based computer and the Xbox 360 console. If the Windows Firewall service has been stopped, these updates can't occur. Therefore,
    the Windows Media Center Extender Setup program won't install.(from the support site)
  5. onyxishere Win User

Windows Media

6. Tgeekster Win User

Xbox SmartGlass help!!

Thema:

Windows 10 Media Center setup for Xbox 360

1. Windows 10 Media Center setup for Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Windows Media Center

2. conneting my xbox with windows media center on a windows 7 pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    conneting my xbox with windows media center on a windows 7 pc: HI! i jus wanna know if it is possible to connect my xbox live with the windows media center on my laptop with windows 7. I just want to have access to videos, pics, and else. i gave me a password...
  3. Window media center

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Window media center: Window media center How do i active window media center on my xbox 360 i havey code and i only have a WiFi rounter e282698f-e702-4d30-96f9-7e15d75c7bc5
  4. Xbox 360 windows media center

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 windows media center: So im trying to put photos onto my 360 from my phone but I can't because the Windows Media Center is no longer supported so what do i do guys plz help ce4247a4-e55f-4b83-9d38-dee0bd912c0d
  5. Xbox 360 windows media center

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 windows media center: Ok so trying to put pictures on my 360 from my phone and i cant cant because the Windows Media Center is no longer supported what do i do need help here guys 12bf2056-2dca-4503-bcf6-59c9e9097b9c
  6. Setting up Xbox 360 with the Windows Media center

in XBoX Accessibility
    Setting up Xbox 360 with the Windows Media center: Hello I'm currently trying to set up my Xbox 360 with the Windows Media center and I have no idea what I'm doing. Help please anybody. 8cdd64b1-129c-4f34-ab51-4214da6bc5f7
  7. XBox 360 using win 7 64 windows media center blocked by Norton 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox 360 using win 7 64 windows media center blocked by Norton 360: I hadn't used my XBox360 to PC (win 7 pro 64bit) windows media center on a private ethernet network for a while. I have Norton 360 installed and formerly everything was working just fine. I went...
  8. how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

in XboX Networking Hardware
    how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc: how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc Unfortunately, Windows Media Center was removed from Windows 10, and you will not be able to connect your XBox...
  9. Windows Media Center setup key

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Media Center setup key: My Windows Media Center today started acting a little weird. And now it says for security and to protect your content you need to set up key to connect to Windows Media Center man tells me write...
  10. Windows Media Center

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Media Center: Помогите пожалуйста. Появляется ошибка в Windows Media Center. Не могу найти в нем видео. А до обновления этого приложения все находилось. В настройках пытался перезапустить это, но выдает ошибку,...