Windows 10 Microsoft and xbox will not download forza horizon 4- error code: 0x803F8001

Discus and support Windows 10 Microsoft and xbox will not download forza horizon 4- error code: 0x803F8001 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought Forza horizon 4 on this account on December 17, 2019. I was able to play it until July of 2020. I got new upgrades for my gaming PC, so I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Moon0799, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Moon0799
    Moon0799 Guest

Windows 10 Microsoft and xbox will not download forza horizon 4- error code: 0x803F8001

I bought Forza horizon 4 on this account on December 17, 2019. I was able to play it until July of 2020. I got new upgrades for my gaming PC, so I have a new motherboard, and that's when it stopped working. Microsoft says "You own this" but when I tried
    to install the game again, it gives me an error code:

0x803F8001

Ever since then, I have been looking up different ways to download Forza horizon 4 standard edition again. Restart PC? Did that. Completely new windows and windows key on a clean install? Did that. Went through PowerShell admin and pasted a bunch of code
    to try to reset the windows store and reformat the apps? Did that. Got xbox game pass just to play this one game? Did that. Tried to download through Microsoft store AND xbox beta app on PC? Did that. Took down cloud security in viruses & protection? Did that.
    It doesn't want to install.

I installed another app to see if it's just my account or something, but all other apps using game pass or free apps without game pass are able to be installed. F1 2019 installed beautifully with game pass. I never played it, as I only have game pass to
    play Forza and I thought that would solve the problem, but it doesn't.

Windows 10 Microsoft and xbox will not download forza horizon 4- error code: 0x803F8001 [​IMG]

Windows 10 Microsoft and xbox will not download forza horizon 4- error code: 0x803F8001 [​IMG]

Clicking the "Find help for this" hyperlink shows me this:

So that's not helpful either.

I don't know what to do now. I own the game, I have game pass, I've tried everything people have been saying online, but nothing seems to work. I even messaged Microsoft through email and they DID NOT respond. That was a couple months ago. I thought by buying
    the game pass, I'd be able to play a game that I've already payed for, but I still can't. I only played Forza. That was my favorite game. And now I can't play the game that I built my PC for anymore. What's the use?

:)

Moon0799, Sep 23, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Forza Horizon 4 nie chce sie włączyć wyskakuje błąd[Forza Horizon 4 won't turn on, an error pops up]

Hello ClisaT,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One failing to launch Forza Horizon 4 and producing error code 0x803F8001. To troubleshoot this, please visit this page:

Error 0x803F8001

I hope this helps.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

forza horizon 4

Hello ДімаКурик,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One producing error code 0x803F8001 when attempting to launch Forza Horizon 4. To troubleshoot this issue, please check out the following
    article:
    Error 0x803F8001 - Xbox

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Aplikacja Forza Horizon 4 nie jest obecnie dostępna na Twoim koncie. Dołączamy kod błędu, gdyby był Ci potrzebny: 0x803F8001.

Hi Alan,

Thanks for reaching out to us in forums for this issue. Based on the error code that you received, 0x803F8001, this happens when you try to enter a
    game and our system has issues checking the rights of ownership. It may have asked you if you own this game/app when you received it. Its possible that there could have been an Xbox Live service alert at that time that was causing the issue.

If you are using a Windows 10 device (or Xbox One console) to play Forza Horizon 4, then you'll wish to take a look at our support article entitled Error
    0x803F8001 occurs when you launch an Xbox One game
    to assist you with troubleshooting the issue directly. We recommend that you attempt every solution for the best results.

I hope that this helps you out! Please let us know the results.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

0x803f8001 Forza Horizon 4

Hey there Miky!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get Forza Horizon 4.

Since you're getting an error like, that I would suggest trying the steps suggested when you enter that code into our error code search at

Error 0x803f8001 occurs when you launch an Xbox One game

Give those steps a shot and let us know if they helped in resolution of the issue at hand.

Thanks and have a great one!
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Forza 4 Personal File damage

Hi,

do you play Forza Horizon 4 on the xbox one or windows 10?
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Microsoft and xbox will not download forza horizon 4- error code: 0x803F8001 - Similar Threads - Windows Microsoft download

2. When I download Avast Security Premium for Windows 10 64 bit Pro on my Microsoft Flight...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I download Avast Security Premium for Windows 10 64 bit Pro on my Microsoft Flight...: When I downloaded Avast Security Premium, for Windows 64 bit Pro I can`t use my Microsoft flight Simulator Game, (which is a hobby I take seriously) stops working. Can you Please help? If you...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 not downloading correctly from Windows Store with Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 not downloading correctly from Windows Store with Game Pass: My game pass is active, the download starts asking if I got 120gb available (I got 170gb), so it starts downloading extremely fast and when it reaches around 900mb it says that the download is...
  4. Purchased Games From Windows 10 Store While Downloading Microsoft Store is Asking to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Games From Windows 10 Store While Downloading Microsoft Store is Asking to...: Dear All I need your help in the past year or six months, I purchased Artifex Mundi (puzzle) games from Windows store using my Surface tablet. However long story short, I bought a modern laptop...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 - New Computer, Unable to Download from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 - New Computer, Unable to Download from Microsoft Store: Hi! I switched computers and am trying to find my Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I had it from when I installed Win 10, I had redeemed it on my other computer. I'm still using the same...
  6. downloading on windows 10 from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloading on windows 10 from microsoft store: downloading on windows 10 the games i already own but updates stay in the pending mode on the download how do I get them to start 5c01716d-39eb-467e-b010-b6b03140ce3c
  7. Downloading Dragon Ball Xenoverse to pc using microsoft windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading Dragon Ball Xenoverse to pc using microsoft windows: How do i download dragon ball xenoverse onto my pc since i brought the digital version through microsoft stores i'd like to be able to play it on my laptop so can someone tell me what i need to do...
  8. Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10: Hi, i want to know if i can find the gamefiles of gears of war 4 installed on my Windows 10 machine from the store, i have looked everywhere but it seems like i cannot find them...
  9. WIndows 10, Microsoft Store, Downloads and Games

in XBoX on Windows
    WIndows 10, Microsoft Store, Downloads and Games: Short version, been having an issue since the problems with the Xbox service last night, games on my pc downloaded from the Microsoft Store won't launch. Tried uninstalling state of decay 2 and...
  10. windows 10 pc bug downloading sea of thieve on microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 10 pc bug downloading sea of thieve on microsoft store: i need help , i can't download sea of thieve with the miscrosoft store its said "impossible to dowload " after i finish to download the game wat the ****? i'm on a pc on with windows 10...