Windows 10 Microsoft Mahjong

Discus and support Windows 10 Microsoft Mahjong in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Microsoft Mahjong keeps pausing for several seconds on and off during the game while my computer is connected to the internet. If I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Octal888, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Octal888
    Octal888 Guest

Windows 10 Microsoft Mahjong keeps pausing for several seconds on and off during the game while my computer is connected to the internet. If I disconnect my WiFi it runs fine.

:)

Octal888, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Mister Beep Win User

microsoft mahjong for window 10

Hey there,

Have you tried any of the steps in our
    Mahjong Troubleshooting page
    ? Run through each of those solutions and let us know if it helps!
  3. QuickMythril Win User

Microsoft Mahjong (Windows 10)

literally the post Right Before this post, is asking the exact same thing. please check at least a little ways back before posting, as you might find the answer you needed without having to ask at all.

a lot of gamers on TrueAchievements were also wondering this. what we figured out is that some of us were able to get the new version, but some ended up installing the Win8 version, using the exact same link.

we came to the conclusion that the new version only seems to be available for people running newer builds of Windows 10. you can either wait for more updates to be released, or join the Windows Insider Program to receive a preview build. note that it is
    advised to look into this a little for yourself, as some newer build have certain features disabled or unavailable due to bugs or other issues. also it is not the most convenient thing if you decide you want to go back to a previous build.

if you decide you do want to update to a pre-release version of Windows 10, you can do this by going to Settings, Updates & Security, and then the Windows Insider Program section. when you enable this, you will have to restart once, then you can either
    choose Fast (newer, less tested builds) or Slow (less new, but more stable builds). after choosing, it may take a little while before it goes into effect, but then you can press Check for Updates on the Windows Update section and it should begin downloading
    the updates to be installed.
  4. schnurren Win User

Hello Octal888,

What hardware does your PC have?

Do you have your Windows 10 fully up to date?
  5. ConceitedCat498 Win User

I cant get into my games to play a game. all I get is sign in error and error code 1170000

I need to add to my previous post that my problem is unique to the Windows 10 version of the Microsoft Collection. Other Windows 10 games such as Microsoft Jigsaw, Minesweeper, and MahJong work just fine. Also on the computer that I returned to Windows
    8.1, I am able to access the Microsoft Solitaire Collection and play with no problems.
  6. TMS 1977 Win User

0xC03F300D error code logging in to Microsoft Mahjong

I get this error code when starting up jigsaw and mahjong on windows 10.

On the laptop with windows 8 they still work.

The other microsoft games like minesweep en solitaire and jackpot all work fine under 10 and 8.
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Microsoft Mahjong - Similar Threads - Windows Microsoft Mahjong

2. Microsoft Mahjong code d'erreur 404019 sous Windows 8.1 -[Translation - Microsoft Mahjong...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong code d'erreur 404019 sous Windows 8.1 -[Translation - Microsoft Mahjong...: Bonjour , Ben voil , j'ai ce code d'erreur 404019 qui s'affiche dans la fenêtre d'information quand j'arrive sur la page d'accueil du jeu Microsoft Mahjong et qui me propose d'aller...
  3. Problems on Microsoft Mahjong on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems on Microsoft Mahjong on Windows 10: Some days ago, when on the Microsoft Mahjong start a specific series of Venus advertisement, it is impossible to play the day challenge, because at the end of the spot the application loose the...
  4. microsoft mahjong for window 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft mahjong for window 10: I am a premium customer for microsoft mahjong for window 10 and it won't open. I have been the top level for a long time now only the first shows and I can't get it started....
  5. cannot login to Microsoft Mahjong from windows store. cannot connect xbox gamername?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot login to Microsoft Mahjong from windows store. cannot connect xbox gamername?: Error 1170000. Cannot login to xbox to play with my gamername. How do you fix. I did wsreset.exe. said windows store cache maybe damaged and could not fix it. 33f52805-99ea-48a9-9cac-ce1d2e52ed6f
  6. Microsoft Mahjong (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong (Windows 10): Does anyone know how to get the new version of Microsoft Mahjong? The newer version has 1000 achievement points while the previous one has 25 points. I have tried uninstall and reinstalling from...
  7. Microsoft Mahjong for Windows 10 and xbox live app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong for Windows 10 and xbox live app: Hello I have downloaded Microsoft Mahjong for windows 10. in the "Xbox" app I see in "Objectives" two "Microsoft Mahjong" instead of one, each of wich with wrong archievements : the first with...
  8. Microsoft Mahjong Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong Windows 10: I have played Mahjong on my laptop running Windows 8.1 but after upgrading to Windows 10 I can't play the newest version which also has xbox achievements linked to it. How can I play this version...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire or Mahjong on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire or Mahjong on Windows 10: Whenever we play Microsoft Solitaire or Mahjong we get commercials which continuously freeze up, very annoying! This is Windows 10 on a small laptop/tablet convertible by Toshiba, there is no...
  10. Microsoft Mahjong crashes (Windows 10, latest updates)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong crashes (Windows 10, latest updates): I have tried most troubleshooting techniques mentioned online but feel free to suggest others. I am not sure when this started occurring. --- Errors logged: Log Name: Application Source:...