Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account

Discus and support Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft a number of years ago and so got the windows 10 version for free, and it has worked on my previous laptop. I recently obtained a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AquaGarnet67, Oct 15, 2019.

1. AquaGarnet67
    AquaGarnet67 Guest

I purchased Minecraft a number of years ago and so got the windows 10 version for free, and it has worked on my previous laptop.

I recently obtained a Hp Elitebook and now when I try to play it it gives me the following message

"We tried to sign you into your Microsoft account, but something went wrong."

I am also unable to sign in to my Windows Xbox Console Companion which says "We can't sign you in right now. Try again later. (0x406)"

Please help Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account :)

:)

AquaGarnet67, Oct 15, 2019
  2. Player581052885 Win User

Transfer my minecraft windows 10 to another account

Sign in the Microsoft Store with the old account. Then, install "Minecraft for Windows 10", it should be free. After that, sign out your old account from the Microsoft Store. Open up "Minecraft for Windows 10", then sign in with your new account. You will
    get updates for free if you do the following. I hope this helps.
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi AquaGarnet67,

sorry to hear. Please check if your System is uptodate (via Windows update and also the Windows Store APP). Check if all the 4 XBOX Services are running (via taskmanager / services) if this is all fine try to repair/update "Xbox Identity Provider".

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

When you redeemed your Java Minecraft on Mojang, you have gotten a 5x5 code to redeem Minecraft on the Windows 10 store.

This redemption is a separate service of your Mojang account, and it's possible to use a Microsoft Account email that is different from your Mojang account email.

Mojang (which gives you Java Minecraft) is separate from the Microsoft Windows Store App, which uses a Microsoft Account email when you redeemed that 5x5 code.

After redemption of that code, the Windows 10 Minecraft is tied to the Microsoft Account email you used on your Windows 10 PC. From then on, you don't really need the Mojang account anymore, if you only want to play on Windows 10. You will then get the game
    from the Windows 10 store only, with the E-Mail account you used on the Windows 10 store during code redemption.

So make sure you are signed in with the Microsoft Account email (which might not necessarily be the Mojang account email) when you use the Windows 10 Store app to re-download your Windows 10 Minecraft again.
  5. Marshmallow 630 Win User

I can't get out of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

Let me explain. Minecraft was bought in the Microsoft Store using a different account. Then that account signed out and my account signed in. I am 100% certain that I bought the full version of Minecraft Windows 10.

(EDIT) Also, it's the DEVELOPMENT beta, like the Xbox Insider Hub beta.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can't reedeem gift code

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can
    download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.

Note You'll need to get a code from Mojang, the game developer, by signing in to your Mojang account before attempting to redeem your code for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. Otherwise, you
    may incur a charge. To get your code from Mojang:

1. Sign in with your Mojang account.
    2. Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. Microsoft Windows 10 will open.

Note You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    3. If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to Microsoft Store once you're running Windows 10.

The code you receive from Mojang will be kept on your account, in case you’re unable to redeem it straight away, or in case you have problems trying to redeem it in Microsoft Store.

For more info:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-faq
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Windows Minecraft can't

2. I have Minecraft for the Xbox One but I can't play it on windows proof is that I have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Minecraft for the Xbox One but I can't play it on windows proof is that I have the...: [img] As you can see I have the Halloween mash up pack, it's my skin. 3cdf6194-da9a-4d75-8238-deb79cb40491
  3. I can't Redeem my Minecraft Code for Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Redeem my Minecraft Code for Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I've recently been trying, and failing, to redeem my code from Mojang for Minecraft windows 10 edition but for some reason the code doesn't pop up when I go to to the redeem page. is there...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10: I can't move in the game when I open the chat or XBox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10: I can't move in the game when I open the chat or XBox game bar: When I open the chat and type anything there's a loading next to my mouse and after entering my Message i can't close the chat using Back button I can only close the chat using Alt + tab and after...
  5. I can't Log In to Minecraft for Windows 10.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Log In to Minecraft for Windows 10.: I just recently bought the base game for Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store. I tried to play online but when I tried signing in, the game prompted me to unlock the full version then...
  6. Minecraft WIndows 10 Can't Connect anymore via LAN

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft WIndows 10 Can't Connect anymore via LAN: My son and I both have WIndows 10 Minecraft version 1.16.10 and we are on the same LAN. We were successfully connecting to each other's worlds via LAN for a few months. We can still chat with each...
  7. No encuentro mi código de regalo de Minecraft windows 10[Translation-I can't find my gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    No encuentro mi código de regalo de Minecraft windows 10[Translation-I can't find my gift...: Buena tarde, hace tiempo compre el minecraft de java, 2016 y tengo entendido que gracias a esto tengo de regalo un codigo de minecraft win 10, el problema es que al momento de reclamarlo me dice...
  8. Can't join a friend's realm [minecraft windows 10 edition]

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join a friend's realm [minecraft windows 10 edition]: Hi there, Whenever i join my friend's realm, it says no one else is online, even if others are online. When i join, it doesn't say i join from my friend's perspective. Any help?...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition can't play multiplayer!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition can't play multiplayer!: Hi! so when i try to play with friends via LAN or servers it says that my microsoft account is set up in a way that makes it unable to play multiplayer in any way. Please help me with this since i...
  10. I Can't Reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I Can't Reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10: Hello, A few weeks ago I unrolled form the beta version of Minecraft Windows 10 and when I went to reinstall it it starts downloading until it hits 1.84mb the it says it starts installing then...