Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account

Discus and support Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft a number of years ago and so got the windows 10 version for free, and it has worked on my previous laptop. I recently obtained a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AquaGarnet67, Oct 15, 2019.

1. AquaGarnet67
    AquaGarnet67 Guest

I purchased Minecraft a number of years ago and so got the windows 10 version for free, and it has worked on my previous laptop.

I recently obtained a Hp Elitebook and now when I try to play it it gives me the following message

"We tried to sign you into your Microsoft account, but something went wrong."

I am also unable to sign in to my Windows Xbox Console Companion which says "We can't sign you in right now. Try again later. (0x406)"

Please help Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account :)

:)

AquaGarnet67, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Windows Minecraft can't

2. I can't install windows 10 minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install windows 10 minecraft?: I redeemed by code give in to me by mojang and after i used it i got an error message? [img] I've refreshed the page and nothing has happened 08a4ae6a-2c0e-4430-a987-3813efea651f
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 can't leave chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 can't leave chat: I lately had this problem, that, every time I enter the chat window, some settings glitch out and I can't close it. I can just leave by closing Minecraft completly. I don't know if it's because of...
  4. Can't get a code from Mojang for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get a code from Mojang for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I'm trying to get a redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition because I have the Java Editon but when I click "Claim your free copy" it gives me "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out...
  5. Can't update Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to 1.13

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to 1.13: yesterday, the 1.13 update for bedrock edition released and I have seen many people playing it, but I followed the update instructions on minecraft.net, which tells me to go the windows store and...
  6. Can't login to Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, I'm having a problem with my Minecraft on PC. I'm trying to login to my Xbox Live account but whenever I click the "Sign-in" button, it just says "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft...
  7. No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...: Hola, he tratado diferentes formas quitar esta versión del juego, diferentes asistentes de Xbox me atendieron y después de diferentes métodos solo me indicaron consultar por este medio, porfavor...
  8. No puedo iniciar sesión en Minecraft Windows 10 Edition / I can't log to Minecraft Windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo iniciar sesión en Minecraft Windows 10 Edition / I can't log to Minecraft Windows...: Al intentar iniciar sesión en el juego, recibo el mensaje: "Error al iniciar sesión. Hemos intentado iniciar sesión en tu cuenta de Microsoft, pero algo ha salido mal.". Tuve este mismo problema...
  9. Can't uninstall the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't uninstall the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta: I left the Xbox insider program and then uninstalled Minecraft and then installed it again but it was still in the beta. What do I do? submitted by /u/ImNotHadi [link] [comments]
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game: Hey, I have a connection problem on the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. After playing for weeks a specific user can't join a specific world anymore, on a random day. He receives a infinite...