Windows 10 Minecraft Download Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Minecraft Download Problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I purchased Minecraft a while back through Mojang and linked my account so that I could play Minecraft on the xbox. Now I am looking to play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zero77, May 15, 2019.

1. Zero77
    Zero77 Guest

Hi

I purchased Minecraft a while back through Mojang and linked my account so that I could play Minecraft on the xbox. Now I am looking to play Minecraft on the Windows 10 version, but when I go to the windows store I on my PC it prompts me to purchase the
    game despite owning it. I have tried going on my original Mojang account and redeeming the Windows 10 version, but the option is lacking from my account.

Alternatively, I own game pass and have access to Minecraft through that channel and have tried to install via game pass, but when looking in the game pass library there is no option to install.

Thank you in advance for any insight or guidance to resolving this problem, it is much appreciated!

:)

Zero77, May 15, 2019
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

4. Smwutches Win User

Since Minecraft is not a Play Anywhere title you would have to purchase the Windows 10 version in order to play it on the PC even though you own it for the Xbox. They are considered different. Same reason as to why it won't install through Game Pass since
    Games Pass is primarily for the console and only games that are also Play Anywhere titles can be downloaded and played on the PC through Game Pass.
  5. Mufasakong III Win User

Although my account is set as Adult, I can't access my own privacy settings! !

I have exactly the same problem with Minecraft: Windows 10 edition!
  6. PiotrekCuper Win User

i cant change my tag

but is 1 problem its a minecraft windows 10 i dont have console
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Minecraft Download Problem - Similar Threads - Windows Minecraft Download

2. Unable to download Minecraft for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Minecraft for windows 10: Order history says I already redeemed my code and it's purchased, but once I go to the microsoft store, it's making me buy the whole game again. Any help? 9a3d1753-6b92-4d9e-b240-25c50fcd572b
  3. Downloading Minecraft for Xbox when I have Minecraft windows 10 edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Minecraft for Xbox when I have Minecraft windows 10 edition.: Hey I am hoping someone can help out. Ive purchased minecraft for PC already and have upgraded the java edition to minecraft for windows ten. However, I am wanting to play splitscreen with some...
  4. COMO BAIXAR MAPAS NO MINECRAFT JAVA 1.13.2 NO WINDOWS 10?[How to download maps in MINECRAFT...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COMO BAIXAR MAPAS NO MINECRAFT JAVA 1.13.2 NO WINDOWS 10?[How to download maps in MINECRAFT...: Olá, adquiri o Minecraft Java no site da Mojang para o meu filho. Empresa esta que pertence Microsoft. Não consigo baixar mapas. Já tentei em diversos tutoriais. Alguém poderia ajudar?...
  5. I redeemed my minecraft windows 10 edition code but i cant download the game

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my minecraft windows 10 edition code but i cant download the game: i apparently redeemed the code 1 year ago, but when i log in to the same microsoft account, i can't download thye game, it only gives me the option to buy it. 39618235-3ffe-4207-bc02-4e8af5b14061
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 Download not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Download not working: Hi there, I've just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and it shows up in my order history. When I click on "install" I'm asked to reload the page but when I've done that nothimg has changed. What...
  7. Cant download Minecraft for windows 10 after reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Minecraft for windows 10 after reset: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and downloaded it with no problem. I had to reset my computer for something and now It says that the app will not work with my device. IWhen I had it before it...
  8. how to download minecraft java edition (window 10 user)+how to login xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to download minecraft java edition (window 10 user)+how to login xbox: i bought minecraft window 10 and i wanna play java edition but i don't know how my friend bought java edition and she downloaded window 10 version to i looked for java edition but i couldn't...
  9. cant download minecraft window 10 version with free code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download minecraft window 10 version with free code: I bought minecraft pc version a few days ago and it says it comes with a free version of minecraft windows 10, but when i get the code and try to use it , it says it has been used before and i...
  10. Can I re-download minecraft windows 10 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I re-download minecraft windows 10 ?: I reedemed my code for windows and download it. But my PC has been break and I lost the winodws 10 edition. How can I re-download it ? Thanks edcb53b3-ca2b-4b69-b412-25dc0ce631c5