Windows 10 Minecraft Dungeons Account Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Minecraft Dungeons Account Issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Let me start by begging everyone NOT to tell me to go to Mojang. Mojang doesn't handle Windows 10 Store/Xbox Windows App issues, as they will readily... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NyghtWyng360, Jan 26, 2022.

1. NyghtWyng360
    NyghtWyng360 Guest

Let me start by begging everyone NOT to tell me to go to Mojang. Mojang doesn't handle Windows 10 Store/Xbox Windows App issues, as they will readily tell you.

Also, let's please skip:

- Uninstall, reinstall

- Make sure you're logged in

- Make sure your account is secure

- Check Windows for corrupt files

- Update your graphics driver

I've done all of this and more... and no matter what I've done...

I can fire up Minecraft Dungeons either through the Minecraft Launcher or via the Xbox App.

Even though I am logged into the store and the Xbox App under my Xbox Gamer Tag, it still insists it wants to log me in.

I enter my email address.

I have entered my password, AND have also updated my account to use the Authenticator... in either case:

It appears to find me, shows my profile pick and Gamer Tag, and gives me the "Let's Go" button.

And then I get to stare at a white box with a gray "X" in the corner. It never goes beyond that.

I'd actually like to play the game, but have no idea what's going on.

Side note: Can totally run Minecraft from the launcher without issue.

Please help.

:)

NyghtWyng360, Jan 26, 2022
  2. Typhlosion9 Win User

Minecraft dungeons

In order to be able to play Minecraft dungeons on pc, you will need to purchase the windows 10 version of the game.
    Buy Minecraft Dungeons - Windows 10 - Microsoft Store
    oh ok well that is kind of dumb and it should work with the same microsoft account but wait what about the cloud save of a character.
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Minecraft dungeons

4. KahlanSkye Win User

can't reinstall minecraft

I'm not talking about minecraft dungeons, im talking about windows 10 minecraft. thanks though
  5. paitonbertschy Win User

Mistake with code

Oh i wanted minecraft dungeons for xbox but got windows 10 instead
  6. Ex0TiC6302 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update

So I went to my library, and the only things that were related to minecraft were the launcher and minecraft dungeons, no sign of minecraft for windows 10 there.
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Minecraft Dungeons Account Issue - Similar Threads - Windows Minecraft Dungeons

2. bought Minecraft for windows master collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought Minecraft for windows master collection: I can find this in orders on parent page, he has a new computer and wants to download it but getting currently not available.. we already bought it how do we fix this...
  3. Keep crashing on minecraft dungeon windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep crashing on minecraft dungeon windows 10 edition: Hi there, My game keep crashing after i've reached like level 25++. before that it was all fine, but i keep getting crashes like 5times+ during 1-2 hours i play, and be aware this is NOT...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Windows 10: If I buy Minecraft Dungeons Windows 10 on my phone, can I play it on my Xbox through the Microsoft Store? 45815275-28d0-4a7c-a722-b9a550c9e01d
  5. Minecraft Dungeon Unable to Install on Windows Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeon Unable to Install on Windows Store: Hi, I am unable to install this. I myself made the purchase a week ago via windows 10 store but have not played it. When I hover the cursor on the "Install" button, it appears as a "block...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons Windows 10: I've just purchased Minecraft Dungeons Windows 10, but when I try to install it a window pops up stating there is no device assigned to my account. When I review my MS account the PC I'm using is...
  7. Store 買了 Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition - Windows 10 不能更新

in XBoX on Windows
    Store 買了 Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition - Windows 10 不能更新: 本人在5月28日買了Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition - Windows 10 版本, 最後遊玩日期為6月13日, 到6月23日 聽聞有更新後上ms store 更新, 但更新不能, 連game 也 uninstall (包括存檔也沒有了), 到現在也不能安裝, 在Store 內按 "install" 沒有反應, 我嘗試裝其他app 及 game...
  8. Can't download Minecraft Dungeons or Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Minecraft Dungeons or Minecraft for Windows 10: gets to acquiring license and then errors also for gaming services. Have reset Microsoft store several times still wont download? e7402d8c-d24e-4099-abbd-9fd7eb86b06c
  9. minecraft dungeons - windows 10 login error

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft dungeons - windows 10 login error: Eng) Thank you for your hard works. I installed the Minecraft Dungeons long time ago. But I could not played it so far because of login error. When I tried to login, as you can see in picture,...
  10. Minecraft Dungeons for windows shows up as for xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons for windows shows up as for xbox: Hello, I recently bought minecraft dungeons with it shown as being for the windows version, but I can't seem to play it but it does show up in my game list. I don't know what happened with it, but...