Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.

Discus and support Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought and downloaded Minecraft last night, I was able to connect to a friends server just fine. I tried again today and I get the "Unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by anasbenyamna, Feb 22, 2020.

1. anasbenyamna
    anasbenyamna Guest

I bought and downloaded Minecraft last night, I was able to connect to a friends server just fine. I tried again today and I get the "Unable to connect" error. I've tried every step and solution I could find on the forums and it still wont work. Is there
    something else I can try? If not, is there any way I can get a refund? I don't want to pay $30 for a game that has had this issue for years.

https://realmcafee.com/blog/how-to-connect-arc-gaming-account-to-ps4-and-xbox-one/

:)

anasbenyamna, Feb 22, 2020
  2. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
  3. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
    M
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Can't Connect to a Friend in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're unable to connect to a buddy in Minecraft. Its possible that you're unable to connect with your other friend due to a NAT type issue on their end, since you've successfully
    been able to connect with others on your end. However, you did say that there are already 4 others in there with you and with Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you'd be limited to playing with 4 others online (or locally) unless you are subscribers of Minecraft
    Realms (this allows up to 10).

For a bit more info regarding that, I recommend the following articles:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

Minecraft RealmsMinecraft

I hope that this helps out!
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having issues connecting with your friends in Minecraft due to a network issue. Here are some great articles that you may find helpful for opening up your NAT type on
    your Windows 10 PC:

Xbox app NAT type on Windows 10 displays “Teredo is unable to qualify”

Xbox app server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

Minecraft <<< contains Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition management and help section

Go ahead and give the troubleshooting a try and please let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  6. schnurren Win User

Hello anasbenyamna,

Did you purchased the game through the Microsoft Store or a key somewhere else?

Also, are you trying to connect to a Realms Server?

Is Windows 10 fully updated?

schnurrer
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect. - Similar Threads - Windows Minecraft Unable

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to join friend's world, but can join servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to join friend's world, but can join servers: Hey y'all, Kind of in a dire need right now for some assistance on this one. I'm unable to join a friend's world, however I am able to join servers. I've gone through all 6 troubleshooting...
  3. Unable to Connect to Multiplayer Game on Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to Multiplayer Game on Minecraft for Windows 10: My friend is on her PS4 on a regular world. All of our other friends can connect from playstations, xboxes, and computers except for me. I can only connect through pocket edition, but I would like...
  4. Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection Unable to Download on Second PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection Unable to Download on Second PC: Hey I recently purchased Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection from the Microsoft Store and installed it fine on my home PC now I'd like to install on my Laptop for when I'm away with work...
  5. MInecraft Windows 10 edition unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MInecraft Windows 10 edition unable to connect to world: I have owned minecraft for a long time now and have had the same problem since I originally got the game. Whenever I try to connect to a friends world on Xbox or switch it says "Connecting To...
  6. Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.: I bought and downloaded Minecraft last night, I was able to connect to a friends server just fine. I tried again today and I get the "Unable to connect" error. I've tried every step and solution I...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to connect to world (Iphone)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to connect to world (Iphone): Whenever I try to enter the world of a friend who is playing on the Iphone, I get the message "Unable to connect to world". He manages to enter my world, whether he was created on my smartphone or...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 - New Computer, Unable to Download from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 - New Computer, Unable to Download from Microsoft Store: Hi! I switched computers and am trying to find my Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I had it from when I installed Win 10, I had redeemed it on my other computer. I'm still using the same...
  9. Minecraft "Unable to Connect" Xbox One joining Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft "Unable to Connect" Xbox One joining Windows 10: Hi there, I, like many other people have this problem where for some reason I can't get to join an old world on Windows 10 from my Xbox One. Joining worlds on the Xbox from Windows is perfectly...
  10. Unable to reset or replace a realm (minecraft windows 10 edition)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to reset or replace a realm (minecraft windows 10 edition): So, I just got my hands in a realm and I wanted to use my world which I already played with my friends. I replaced the world with the one I wanted to use and when I played on the realm, it was a...