Windows 10 Parties

Discus and support Windows 10 Parties in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I mainly use the xbox app on my windows 10 gaming pc to talk to friends who still play xbox. I've had an issue for a long time, when i tab out or press... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by L2K xWARFAREx, May 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Parties

I mainly use the xbox app on my windows 10 gaming pc to talk to friends who still play xbox. I've had an issue for a long time, when i tab out or press the show desktop button, i lose all audio and get an error msg. The only way i know to fix this is completely
    restart the app. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Windows 10 Parties [​IMG]

:)

L2K xWARFAREx, May 14, 2019
  2. Mister Maka Win User

Party with Windows 10

Hey there StrikeyCZ.

Do you our your friend currently have your NAT type set to open? If it's set to anything else, it's possible it's interfering with party chat. Do you have any issues playing directly from your Xbox One?
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

Windows 10 Parties

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  5. Mister Beep Win User

my party-chat goes automaticly to my xbox app at win 10, but i want to here my party at the xbox one

Hey there!

Thanks for posting. While streaming your Xbox One to your Windows 10 PC, it is by design that Xbox Live parties are prioritized on Windows 10 at that point.

However, if you own a Micro USB cable or the Xbox One Wireless Controller Adapter for your Windows 10 PC, you can use the Xbox One Chat Headset on Windows 10 for Xbox Live Parties. Check out our

Troubleshoot the Xbox One Chat Headset on Windows 10
    article for steps on how that set up should look.

Hope that helps!
  6. HeathenMouse381 Win User

windows 10 party chat

looking to chat with wild people
Thema:

Windows 10 Parties

1. Windows 10 Parties - Similar Threads - Windows Parties

2. Xbox party on windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox party on windows: When i try to join my friends party on Xbox one it works fine, but on windows it shows they are in a party but when i click on their name it doesnt show they are in a party. This has only been...
  3. Xbox on Windows 10 - your network settings are blocking party chat 0x807A1011

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox on Windows 10 - your network settings are blocking party chat 0x807A1011: This has happened to me twice in the past 24 hours, where me and my friends are playing a game and suddenly it just drops me and I can't hear them and they can't hear me. it's super frustrating....
  4. Xbox Party Chat on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Party Chat on Windows 10: I just switched from Xbox to PC, so to communicate I need to use xbox party chat. My brother can use party chat on his Dell PC, so I think it is an issue with a driver on my computer. I have been...
  5. Party chat through Xbox App on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Party chat through Xbox App on windows 10: I have tried all the fixes listed on the support page and i still am having issues with party chat. As of today i began having issues with the sound in general. No sound will come from my xbox in...
  6. Problems with 3rd party XBox 360 wireless receiver (Window 10 64bit)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with 3rd party XBox 360 wireless receiver (Window 10 64bit): I got a receiver from eBay the other day and cannot for the life of me get my controllers to connect to it. I got the official driver off microsoft, 64 bit, and selected the latest "Xbox 360...
  7. Cant use party chat on windows 10 Xbox app. Error code:[0x80072EFF]

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant use party chat on windows 10 Xbox app. Error code:[0x80072EFF]: So for about 3 months now i have been struggling with not being able to talk on party chat in the Xbox app for windows 10 . Every time i'd like to join a friend or invite him it says :" We can't...
  8. Xbox App (windows 10) loud crackling noise in parties.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (windows 10) loud crackling noise in parties.: Whenever I join an Xbox live party on windows 10 for some reason it crackles super loudly and since all my friends play on console I can never talk to them. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've...
  9. Party Chat Audio Stops Working Suddenly in Xbox App on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Party Chat Audio Stops Working Suddenly in Xbox App on Windows 10: I'm having an issue where I'll connect to a party using the Xbox App on windows 10 and suddenly my party chat audio stops (both other people can't hear more nor can I hear anyone else). I'll...
  10. Xbox game DVR on windows 10. Can I upload captures that were caught from 3rd party software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game DVR on windows 10. Can I upload captures that were caught from 3rd party software?: I use a third party software to capture footage of my games and have it save to the same folder that my Xbox game captures are saved to, and would like to upload them my xbox live account to share...