Windows 10 solitaire premium verse Android cersion

Discus and support Windows 10 solitaire premium verse Android cersion in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My computer shows that my subscription for Solitaire Premium will expire in January of 2020. My question if why did the Android version require me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SueDarte, Jun 3, 2019.

1. SueDarte
    SueDarte Guest

My computer shows that my subscription for Solitaire Premium will expire in January of 2020.

My question if why did the Android version require me to pay today, when I tried to use the app.

Are they separate subscriptions?

Thanks

Sue

:)

SueDarte, Jun 3, 2019
  2. SueDarte Win User

it has the same Xbox user id. shouldn't that be enough?
  3. blueamcat Win User

You will have to login on your phone with the same Microsoft Account that you have the subscription on. Hope that helps!
  4. Mister Kernel Win User

Premium inter-account interactions do not work on PC and Android.

Hey there BeadyMitten2683! Thanks for reaching out to us.

Happy to shed some light on this. As a heads up, purchasing Premium on your Android device will not carry over to the PC version of Windows 10 Solitaire collection. You would need to purchase this Premium subscription again on your PC.

If this is something that you'd like to see changed in the future, please be sure to post over on the
    Feedback page!
  5. camromere Win User

Paid for premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire on Windows 10, still get ads on one device

I have a similar issue. I paid for the premium version on Windows 10, but Android still gets ads logged into the same xbox live account.
  6. WILLARD of OLD Win User

Difficulty updating to Premium Solitaire

I have the same problem in the Windows 10 APP. I also play on my Android phone and LOVE the game on both platforms. After a couple of attempts at renewing my subscription on Windows 10, I was playing off my Android and was prompted to upgrade to Premium.
    Since I had just tried to renew, I clicked to try and was able to get premium through my Goggle App Store - simple enough. But when I play on my laptop with Windows 10 I am NOT a premium member! How can this be if I am logged in through the same XBox account?
    I have not been able to find any solution, and MS Games has yet to answer my e-mail.
Thema:

1. Windows 10 solitaire premium verse Android cersion - Similar Threads - Windows solitaire premium

2. Windows 10 Solitaire subsciption.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Solitaire subsciption.: I have a solitaire subscription on my desk top. Now they want to charge me an additional cost to use it on my lap top when I travel. This doesn't seem right. I thought the subscription was for any...
  3. How do I update my MS Solitaire Collection? (Windows 8.1)

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I update my MS Solitaire Collection? (Windows 8.1): Split from this thread. Hello BasicDuck319476, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your account is having trouble syncing saved data to the cloud. We suggest making...
  4. Unable to purchase Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium for Windows 10: I paid for premium on windows 10 for solitaire collection. It worked for 1 night, now it is telling me cant upgrade. Keep getting this message - Uninstall this app(go to Settings > Apps &...
  5. Can't buy Windows Solitaire Collection premium edition for iPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Windows Solitaire Collection premium edition for iPad: Hi folks, I've been trying for weeks to buy the premium edition, but it doesn't work. There are four buttons with "per month", "per year", "purchase" and "cancel" (all in German, so I don't know...
  6. How to I upgrade to the Premium software edition of Microsoft Solitaire Colletion on Windows ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to I upgrade to the Premium software edition of Microsoft Solitaire Colletion on Windows ...: Do not want the ads and cannot find out how to upgrade to premium edition. Please advise. 2579ae52-717f-4932-8756-9b51fbb4bd3d
  7. Paid for premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire on Windows 10, still get ads on one device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire on Windows 10, still get ads on one device: I paid for the premium edition of solitaire. When I play on my tablet, there are no ads. When I play on my PC, I get ads. Same sign in, data downloaded from cloud. What is the fix for this?...
  8. Unable to purchase Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium for Windows 10: I've been trying for days now. First it would get stuck after entering my Paypal details and the [BUY] button would be unclickable. Then I tried to remove my Paypal account and re-add it, which...
  9. Windows 10 ... Windows Solitaire Preview Edition? Where is the premium release edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 ... Windows Solitaire Preview Edition? Where is the premium release edition?: I'm having a big issue with the inability to download the Windows 10 version of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I'm only offered preview which saves nothing. Where is the Premium? I have the...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition on Windows 10 broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition on Windows 10 broken: I had Microsoft Solitaire Collection (MSC) working well on a PC and two laptops with the same Microsoft Account. I then elected for the Premium Edition. Thereafter MSC ceased to work on all...