Windows 10 Solitaire subsciption.

Discus and support Windows 10 Solitaire subsciption. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a solitaire subscription on my desk top. Now they want to charge me an additional cost to use it on my lap top when I travel. This doesn't seem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LA Phil, Aug 13, 2019 at 8:54 AM.

1. LA Phil
    LA Phil Guest

I have a solitaire subscription on my desk top. Now they want to charge me an additional cost to use it on my lap top when I travel. This doesn't seem right. I thought the subscription was for any computer I was using by logging into my account. Thanks

***Moved from Windows 10/Microsoft Store***

:)

2. AlphaHannibal Win User

Are you signed in on the laptop with the same email? The purchase of the subscription should carry over, if so. I would suggest Customer Care Number 800-469-9269
    and see if they can take a look at that subscription.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    LA Phil

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Regarding the subscription to MS Solitaire Collection premium, so long as you're logging in with the same profile that you used when you bought the subscription, it should recognize it.
    You may wish to try logging out, then back into the profile to see if that will refresh the information. I also recommend our Microsoft
    Solitaire Collection FAQ
    for reference if you're having any other issues related to the game.

Should you continue to have issues with the subscription, then I would further recommend that you
    request a call back from Xbox Support to have them double check the account. Sadly, the number listed previously will only take you to a recorded message directing you to the
    website to request that call back.

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 2 : Select a Category, then See other options
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue/Topic
      • Select - Show contact options
      • Select – Call me back or chat with Xbox Support

If you do not see the selection that you wish to use for contact, then switch topics until it becomes available.

Hope this helps out!
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Can I play MS Solitiare Collection on another computer and receive 'credit' for my scores?

Saving Microsoft Solitaire Collection progress between Windows 10 and earlier versions

With the Windows 10 version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection, your progress is automatically saved to the cloud. This means you can sign in on any Windows 10 device and pick up right where you left off. The cloud even saves your progress on challenges and
    achievements.

If you're also using a Windows 8 or 8.1 device, your progress is automatically saved to the cloud as well, and you can keep earning achievements and completing challenges between other Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10 devices.

Note Any achievements and challenges that you complete on your Windows 10 device will not be available on your Windows 8 or 8.1 devices. The Windows 10 version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection contains new features and challenges that aren't
    available in previous versions of the game.

For example, if you play Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your Windows 8.1 device at work and complete all the daily challenges, you’ll find that these challenges are incomplete when you open Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your Windows 10 device at home.
    The next day, when you return to your Windows 8.1 device, the challenges from the previous day will show as completed.
  5. DanHolder Win User

Windows 8.1 XBox Live not Synching with Windows 10 XBox Live

6. Stevete Win User

Reset All Game Statistics

I want to zero game statistics to zero for Microsoft solitaire in Windows 10. Please .......
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Solitaire subsciption. - Similar Threads - Windows Solitaire subsciption

2. How do I update my MS Solitaire Collection? (Windows 8.1)

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I update my MS Solitaire Collection? (Windows 8.1): Split from this thread. Hello BasicDuck319476, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your account is having trouble syncing saved data to the cloud. We suggest making...
  3. Microsoft solitaire collection windows 10.Ежедневные задания.Достижения. -[Translation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection windows 10.Ежедневные задания.Достижения. -[Translation...: Ежедневные задания. Достижение "Марафон" Уже четвёртый месяц, каждое первое число начинается всё заново, хотя выполнено всё точно. Достижения "Цели Бронза-Серебро-Золото" Наверно уже год висят...
  4. Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10: I keep getting this message Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10. When I click on the link in the message to go to https://aka.ms/mssolitairefaq, this...
  5. Unable to log on to Microsoft Solitaire Games on Windows 10 since June 8.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log on to Microsoft Solitaire Games on Windows 10 since June 8.: I have played Microsoft Solitaire Games for months and starting June 8 2019 I can no longer log on. My husband can log on to his account on the same computer so the problem is not internet...
  6. Solitaire collection app for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire collection app for windows 10: As advised when the same error kept occurring I reinstalled but this has made the situation worse as the error 12010 still persists and my game has been reset at the most basic level whereas I was...
  7. Windows 10 solitaire premium verse Android cersion

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows 10 solitaire premium verse Android cersion: My computer shows that my subscription for Solitaire Premium will expire in January of 2020. My question if why did the Android version require me to pay today, when I tried to use the app. Are...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10 - Event Time Errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10 - Event Time Errors: My SO and I like to compete with each other when playing the events that are available every couple of days. The problem is, the only way we can get accurate total times is if we both play...
  9. MS Solitaire Collection op PC Windows 10 [Translation - MS Solitaire Collection on PC...

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Solitaire Collection op PC Windows 10 [Translation - MS Solitaire Collection on PC...: Ik heb ooit de gratis Solitaire Collection gedownload, maar daarbij is zonder ik dat wist een account geopend op Xbox, kreeg ik een bijnaam en worden mijn scores in de cloud bewaard. Ik kan...
  10. New Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10 is NOT and improvement

in XBoX on Windows
    New Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10 is NOT and improvement: I just was sucked into, not given an option even though I'm paying for the premium version, the upgraded version of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection for XBOX on Windows 10. The "upgrade" or...