Windows 10 Store wont let me reinstall game

Discus and support Windows 10 Store wont let me reinstall game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I own the Windows Store version of Sea of Thieves. Back in the day I installed this on my External HDD, also containing +/- about 2 TB of important... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Natan Geldorp, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Store wont let me reinstall game

I own the Windows Store version of Sea of Thieves.

Back in the day I installed this on my External HDD, also containing +/- about 2 TB of important data.

Now my laptop has been reset a while back and Windows Store doesnt seem to recognize the installation anymore.

My problem is as follows:

If I select my External HDD for installation it just does nothing, stays on the 'Select a drive' screen. Probably cause it is already installed.

I cant delete it, as windows doesnt know it is here, I cant tell it to remove it either.

What can I do to fix this? I cant just reformat my External HDD to play 1 game.

:)

Natan Geldorp, Jan 30, 2021
  2. Mister Beep Win User

i cant play online in minecraft windows 10

Hey there,

Is there a specific error code that you get with that error message? It sounds like there may a network issue, or there may be other software installed on your Windows 10 PC that may be interfering with connecting to the game's servers. To start, let's try
    uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition from your Windows 10 PC. You can uninstall Minecraft from the app list within the Start Menu on Windows 10, and reinstall the game through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

Won't open

Hey Beleeze Rocks! Try out
    these
    steps to preform a reinstall and see if that helps. Post back and let me know how it goes!
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

i am getting sick of it... why are'nt you still not able to fix and repair Jig Saw..

Hey ImmuneScarab88! Try a reinstall of the apps and see if that helps out. Steps can be found

here
    . Post back and let me know!
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Unlock Full game

Hello HabibK12!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. It looks like we may need to install the content on the desktop. We recommend using the article entitled

How to Uninstall & Reinstall a Game on Windows 10
    in order to remove or download a game from the Windows store. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Warum kann ich mich seit 3 Tagen nicht mehr einloggen?

Hey KaterHuerde67! Give a reinstall a try and see if it helps. Steps can be found

here
    . Post back and let me know how it goes!
Thema:

Windows 10 Store wont let me reinstall game

1. Windows 10 Store wont let me reinstall game - Similar Threads - Windows Store wont

2. Microsoft store download restarting after windows restart

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download restarting after windows restart: I have pretty bad internet and large games take multiple days to install. I left my PC on over night last night and downloaded around 30GB of a 56GB download for Sea of Thieves, I turned my PC off...
  3. Mouse getting out of the window with microsoft store games

in XBoX on Windows
    Mouse getting out of the window with microsoft store games: Hello, I recently got game pass and since then i´ve got this problem in games like forza horizon 4 and haven. More detailed, when i´m playing these games and i have to move the camera the moment...
  4. Bought Forza Horizon 4 and is not showing on my Windows Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Forza Horizon 4 and is not showing on my Windows Store: Please i Need to reinstall my Forza Horizon 4 and is not showing at any instance of my windows accounts. I reedem a code a while ago directly at windows store. but now it says i have to buy it if...
  5. Windows Store wont install to D drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store wont install to D drive: Hi, I recently did fresh install of windows 10 to my C drive. Before this i installed games from the Microsoft Store to my D drive and played them just fine. After the new install of windows i...
  6. Xbox (Beta) App and Windows Store wont update games and apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App and Windows Store wont update games and apps: As stated in the title, I am currently having issues with the Xbox and Windows Store App when downloading or updating new Apps/Games. I tried to sign out and log back into my account and also...
  7. Xbox app wont load and Windows 10 store connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wont load and Windows 10 store connection issues: Everytime I try to load up the xbox app (and xbox app beta), it freezes on a green screen and it doesn't give me an error or anything. it just freezes. I have tried making a local, or alternate,...
  8. windows store version game still wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows store version game still wont launch: hello, my pc meet the minimum requirements. every times i start the game. on connect to network please wait screen, the game close and quit to desktop but no any error code pop up. i dont know...
  9. Windows store wont let me downloand Forza motorsport 6: apex even though I have the required ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows store wont let me downloand Forza motorsport 6: apex even though I have the required ...: When I got to the store page for Forza Motorsport 6: apex, it tells me I do not have the required Direct X version when my computer tells me I have Direct X 12. Why will windows not let me...
  10. Xbox 360 controller to windows store games Wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller to windows store games Wont work: I can not connect my xbox 360 controller to the windows store games like happy wars minecraft edition windows 10 and full of other games please help 2880f7e1-f005-42c1-9663-6c074d026914