Windows 10 Update v. Microsoft Games

Discus and support Windows 10 Update v. Microsoft Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the Windows 10 update on August 9, 2019, I haven't been able to access Microsoft games Mahjong, Solitaire and Ultimate Word. Any suggested fixes?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaspyCarrot8349, Aug 13, 2019 at 10:34 AM.

1. Windows 10 Update v. Microsoft Games

Since the Windows 10 update on August 9, 2019, I haven't been able to access Microsoft games Mahjong, Solitaire and Ultimate Word. Any suggested fixes?

:)

RaspyCarrot8349, Aug 13, 2019 at 10:34 AM
  2. RaspyCarrot8349 Win User

I have, but it didn't work.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

RaspyCarrot8349,

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the programs you wish to use?
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

Can you roll back the update?
  5. RaspyCarrot8349 Win User

I have, a couple of times for each of the games.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Have you tried resetting the apps? In search type Apps and Features, then click on the apps, then click advanced options, in this menu you can reset and repair the apps.
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Update v. Microsoft Games - Similar Threads - Windows Update Microsoft

2. microsoft store on windows 10 game update

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store on windows 10 game update: me and my friends have been playing ark. i started a server on my pc (got the game through game pass on the microsoft store. the game on xbox received an update, however on the microsoft store on...
  3. ​Microsoft solitaire collection does'nt work anymore with the latest update windows 10 in ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Microsoft solitaire collection does'nt work anymore with the latest update windows 10 in ...: Microsoft solitaire collection does'nt work anymore with Architecture X64 Windows 10 Version 10.0.17134. On Microsoft Store it's requested X86 ARM ??? Why not X64 now???...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games progress lost after Windows 10 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games progress lost after Windows 10 update: I have been playing Microsoft Ultimate Word Games since 2017, including all the Daily Challenges, on my laptop and had reached Expert Level in all 3 games. However, following a recent Windows...
  5. my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error: my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error message 121003 is displayed. 41c01b70-1972-4cec-bf1f-84a6dd598b36
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw not signing in since new Windows update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw not signing in since new Windows update: Jigsaw has not been able to sign in since I installed the latest Windows update (it keeps telling me that the in app purchase is no longer available). I've lost all my daily challenge info and...
  7. Microsoft Minesweeper crashes after the update Windows 10 (Creators Update)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper crashes after the update Windows 10 (Creators Update): After the last update, the game crashes when I try to start the adventure mode. I did a reinstall of the game and a clean install of the Windows 10 Pro x64. Does not help. Имя сбойного...
  8. Just updated windows 10. Microsoft Suduko now keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just updated windows 10. Microsoft Suduko now keeps crashing: Crashes in combase.dll exception code 0xc000027b. Have tried reinstall and reboot but nothing will clear it. What do I do now! ebd8fce8-34b1-4fd5-b264-70cb490f0086
  9. installed windows 10 update,lost access to store +microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed windows 10 update,lost access to store +microsoft solitaire collection: how to restore my games+access to store 6ffdeae8-d464-4b3e-88b3-5b8fe9521bd1
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not functioning after Microsoft Windows 10 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not functioning after Microsoft Windows 10 Update: It's been a week or so since the update and I would have thought MS would have realized the error in the coding for the update of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. While playing, the game - at...