Windows 10 UWP/Games not showing up in firewall list, can't add them to the firewall exception

Discus and support Windows 10 UWP/Games not showing up in firewall list, can't add them to the firewall exception in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello all, I've been trying to add my UWP games to my firewall list because now some games don't work online and tell me I need to change my firewall... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HenryHalloran, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 UWP/Games not showing up in firewall list, can't add them to the firewall exception

Hello all, I've been trying to add my UWP games to my firewall list because now some games don't work online and tell me I need to change my firewall settings. The games themselves aren't listed in the add exception to firewall list, I've reinstalled still
    nothing, when I launch the games on a fresh install there is no pop-up asking me about the firewall, I've reset my firewall settings to factory defaults still nothing.

Thank you

:)

HenryHalloran, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 UWP/Games not showing up in firewall list, can't add them to the firewall exception

1. Windows 10 UWP/Games not showing up in firewall list, can't add them to the firewall exception - Similar Threads - Windows UWP Games

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 error: He descargado Minecraft en mi pc todo hiba bien pero un rato en que juego la pantalla se traba y se pone negro, no me deja hacer nada es muy molesto ya que pasa cada 20 minutos y tengo que...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play: The title explain it all but I've tried everything to get this world back, me and my friends have poured countless hours into it and it's weird to see that it just ended up that way...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: Can i un-redeem a code that i have already used(i want to give my game to a family member) 58faf103-dac8-44d6-9ae7-3cc5a19769c0
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Sound problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Sound problem: I recently redeemed the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft, but I can't play it due to a really awful audio bug -- upon launching the game I hear a loud white noise / static buzz through my headset...
  6. hola amigos! tengo un problema de compatibilidad entre xbox one y windows 10 -[Translation...

in XBoX on Windows
    hola amigos! tengo un problema de compatibilidad entre xbox one y windows 10 -[Translation...: bueno compre minecraft en la store de xbox live pero recientemente me cambie a pc y quiero instalar el juego y no me deja me dice que este juego ya es tuyo pero me dice si quiero administar en is...
  7. Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I went to the Mojang account and entered. In my profile there was a code, at the bottom, to redeem the version of minecraft pe for Windows 10; free for all users who had purchased minecraft before...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0): Been trying to fix this issue for a while with no luck. I can connect to friends and join promoted servers, but can't join any servers I try to add. Added servers get stuck on "locating server"...
  9. Mindcraft windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mindcraft windows 10: I have purchased Mindcraft windows 10 version 1.12.06. some time ago. I reinstalled it because it was not opening properly. When re-installing I received an updated version of 1.13.0.6. Now I...
  10. Submission / release of Windows 10 UWP game for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Submission / release of Windows 10 UWP game for Xbox: Hi, I have couple of questions regarding a submission of Windows 10 UWP game for Xbox. We are in the process of adapting our existing Windows 10 UWP game Yatzy Ultiamte - Yatzy Free beziehen –...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add uwp to firewall

2. games not showing in firewall