Windows 10 UWP/Games not showing up in firewall list, can't add them to the firewall exception

Discus and support Windows 10 UWP/Games not showing up in firewall list, can't add them to the firewall exception in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello all, I've been trying to add my UWP games to my firewall list because now some games don't work online and tell me I need to change my firewall... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HenryHalloran, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 UWP/Games not showing up in firewall list, can't add them to the firewall exception

Hello all, I've been trying to add my UWP games to my firewall list because now some games don't work online and tell me I need to change my firewall settings. The games themselves aren't listed in the add exception to firewall list, I've reinstalled still
    nothing, when I launch the games on a fresh install there is no pop-up asking me about the firewall, I've reset my firewall settings to factory defaults still nothing.

Thank you

:)

HenryHalloran, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 UWP/Games not showing up in firewall list, can't add them to the firewall exception

1. Windows 10 UWP/Games not showing up in firewall list, can't add them to the firewall exception - Similar Threads - Windows UWP Games

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition with Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition with Game Pass: I was wondering if this was doable as Game Pass already has Minecraft, it would be sensible to add Minecraft Windows 10 edition, because you can use the Game Pass on a PC too....
  3. restore xbox windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    restore xbox windows 10: I deleted xbox in windows 10 long time ago. How do i get it back? 3131dcfd-3c04-4d79-be3c-03f8aa6727ec
  4. Can't send messages on the windows 10 xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't send messages on the windows 10 xbox app: Hello, since I have created my account I am unable to respond on messages I recive in the xbox app. I have confirmed my cellphone number, and updated my security info. I am still not able to send...
  5. windows 10 xbox app sign in error code 0x80048103 help

in XBoX on Windows
    windows 10 xbox app sign in error code 0x80048103 help: the xbox app on my pc spits out error code upon signing in. i did the common troubleshooting with restarting the xbox services pc restart xbox app force default etc nothing helped....
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase: Hi. please read the whole thing before answering, and if you're serious about helping please read the pdf attached as well. I bought a Minecraft Realms subscription and after I bought it, my game...
  7. I have a Windows Vista with Windows 10 installed; is it possible to install Xbox one S for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Windows Vista with Windows 10 installed; is it possible to install Xbox one S for...: I have a Windows Vista w/Windows 10 installed; is it possible to install Xbox One S for PC on this laptop? Going on vacay and need to bring this along if it can work this way....
  8. my smart glass on windows 10 does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    my smart glass on windows 10 does not work: has Microsoft stopped supporting smart glass I try connecting and this happens. help!!!!!! [img] 8a413a68-f5c2-443a-8f99-e727b14b7e72
  9. Black screen, sudden closing out of windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen, sudden closing out of windows: Does anyone else have the black screen for bout 20-30 seconds when you go back to your home screen?? Rapture (Xbox one X) does. Its also will "crash" when im doing stuff like serveys and what not....
  10. Submission / release of Windows 10 UWP game for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Submission / release of Windows 10 UWP game for Xbox: Hi, I have couple of questions regarding a submission of Windows 10 UWP game for Xbox. We are in the process of adapting our existing Windows 10 UWP game Yatzy Ultiamte - Yatzy Free beziehen –...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. games not showing in firewall