Windows 10 UWP/Games not showing up in firewall list, can't add them to the firewall exception

Discus and support Windows 10 UWP/Games not showing up in firewall list, can't add them to the firewall exception in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello all, I've been trying to add my UWP games to my firewall list because now some games don't work online and tell me I need to change my firewall... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HenryHalloran, Feb 12, 2019 at 8:14 AM.

1. Windows 10 UWP/Games not showing up in firewall list, can't add them to the firewall exception

Hello all, I've been trying to add my UWP games to my firewall list because now some games don't work online and tell me I need to change my firewall settings. The games themselves aren't listed in the add exception to firewall list, I've reinstalled still
    nothing, when I launch the games on a fresh install there is no pop-up asking me about the firewall, I've reset my firewall settings to factory defaults still nothing.

Thank you

:)

HenryHalloran, Feb 12, 2019 at 8:14 AM
Thema:

Windows 10 UWP/Games not showing up in firewall list, can't add them to the firewall exception

1. Windows 10 UWP/Games not showing up in firewall list, can't add them to the firewall exception - Similar Threads - Windows UWP Games

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller in Windows: Hola he tenido problemas con mi control de Xbox one en windows. Lo conecto mediante bluetooth pero cada cierto periodo de tiempo se desenlaza y provoca que la pc se tilde. Es como que se queda...
  3. Xbox One controller on Windows 10 drops out constantly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller on Windows 10 drops out constantly: I've had an xbox one controller for a few months now, bought with the bluetooth usb dongle. Not a single "fix" suggested so far has fixed it dropping out every 2-10 minutes. I have disabled...
  4. Обновление Minecraft for windows 10 до версии 1.9 [Update Minecraft for Windows 10 to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Обновление Minecraft for windows 10 до версии 1.9 [Update Minecraft for Windows 10 to...: Здравствуйте. Когда майнкрафт обновится до 1.9 в Microsoft store? Translation [Hello. When will Minecraft update to 1.9 in the Microsoft store?] 6820d0bf-bef0-41c8-b243-4b6fe3dcb102
  5. Will x-box 360 controler work with x-box one windows adapter.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will x-box 360 controler work with x-box one windows adapter.: I bought four x360 controllers with x-360 adapter not even year ago, and few days ago adapter stoped working(controlers are working with x-box),i searched all day in stores and (oficiall) sites...
  6. i have problem with the windows 10 application for xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    i have problem with the windows 10 application for xbox: I have problems with the windows 10 application for xbox does not let me connect to my xbox.My xbox if it is connected to the same wifi as my pc 8a52d4fe-34b5-440e-969a-001549d90d25
  7. goat simulator on windows 10 takes ages to load and gameplay is that slow i cant play it

in XBoX on Windows
    goat simulator on windows 10 takes ages to load and gameplay is that slow i cant play it: on goat simulator for windows 10 it takes ages for it to load up and the gameplay itself is slow it makes it hard to control the goat any help only played it for 10 minutes...
  8. Problème contrôle parental Xbox Windows[Xbox Windows Parental Control Problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème contrôle parental Xbox Windows[Xbox Windows Parental Control Problem]: Bonjour, je vous contact car j'ai installé le jeu Forza Horizon 3 sur mon PC mais lorsque je veux accéder du contenu en ligne un message d'erreur s'affiche me disant que je ne peux pas accéder au...
  9. Xbox Windows 10 error 80000005

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Windows 10 error 80000005: Hello everyone, I got my xbox a couple a days ago and i've been trying to connect it to the windows 10 xbox app so I can play games via my pc. Every time I do this it shows up as xbox but I click...
  10. Submission / release of Windows 10 UWP game for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Submission / release of Windows 10 UWP game for Xbox: Hi, I have couple of questions regarding a submission of Windows 10 UWP game for Xbox. We are in the process of adapting our existing Windows 10 UWP game Yatzy Ultiamte - Yatzy Free beziehen –...