Windows 10 Xbox App DVR

Discus and support Windows 10 Xbox App DVR in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I searched on the internet to close this feature but there is no such thing as DVR in my Xbox App settings how do i close it ??... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by bugrau, Oct 10, 2019 at 9:32 AM.

1. bugrau
    bugrau Guest

Windows 10 Xbox App DVR

I searched on the internet to close this feature but there is no such thing as DVR in my Xbox App settings how do i close it ??

:)

2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Does anyone know how to edit video and put it back on your xbox one?

From the Game DVR screen within the Xbox app, you can access and edit all game clips recorded on Windows 10, as well as clips shared from your Xbox One. Editing in the Xbox app is restricted to Trim at this time. For more info:

support.xbox.com/.../edit-recording-game-dvr-windows-10
  3. Catherine Cus. Win User

XBOX APP ON GT 610

Hi,

The Xbox app has it's minimum hardware and software requirements. Game DVR on Windows 10 supports GeForce GT 610 which means this is compatible with the Xbox app.

Refer to
    Hardware requirements for Game DVR on Windows 10
    for your reference. The specifications listed on that page are the same with the Xbox app's requirements.

Let us know if you have other inquiries.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox App

Hey Tunika!

Sounds like the issue comes from the DVR portion of the app. Try the steps on the

game DVR on Xbox app
    page on our website and let us know if the issue persists!
  5. JustAnotherJay Win User

DVR Problems

Are you talking about Game DVR on your Xbox One or on the Windows 10 Xbox/Game Bar app?
  6. Jomari Arc Win User

Why i can't record?

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause your Xbox app not to record properly. Here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10.

Let us know how it turns out.
Thema:

Windows 10 Xbox App DVR

1. Windows 10 Xbox App DVR - Similar Threads - Windows App DVR

2. Xbox App/Windows 10 Game DVR Upload Issue: "We don't recognize the game."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App/Windows 10 Game DVR Upload Issue: "We don't recognize the game.": When trying to upload certain games, an error prompt informs me that the game is not recognized. After searching around for a solution, I found that certain games do not have the proper tags. The...
  3. Xbox app Windows 10 Game DVR on Xbox Live Improvements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app Windows 10 Game DVR on Xbox Live Improvements: So far I really like the app. It's great to leave open on my laptop to see who is on , chat, check out the activity feed and so on. The one thing I like most is the the Game DVR to manage my...
  4. Xbox Windows 10 App - Game DVR problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Windows 10 App - Game DVR problem: Hi, I would like to know how to fix this problem. It is related with the Game DVR which doesn't let me open the application when playing a game (Win +G). These are the error messages in the Xbox...
  5. Errors trying to send messages and share Game DVR clips through Windows 10 Xbox App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Errors trying to send messages and share Game DVR clips through Windows 10 Xbox App.: Hi there. So I got windows 10 almost a year ago now, and the Xbox App on it has been working perfectly up until about a month ago. It started to act up and it wouldn't tell me if i got any...
  6. Game audio distortion with xbox dvr app (windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game audio distortion with xbox dvr app (windows 10): hey yall ive been using the xbox dvr for the last few months without issue, but after the latest windows 10 update all the game audio in the clips ive recorded has been completely distorted and...
  7. Why is my Storage full on the Game DVR Xbox App for Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Storage full on the Game DVR Xbox App for Windows 10?: I have Windows 10 and I am trying to like and use the Xbox App. I play on PC and a lot of my friends play on Xbox so I wanted to share some of my captures/clips with them. My first issue was the...
  8. No video and sound on DVR recorded using Xbox App on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No video and sound on DVR recorded using Xbox App on Windows 10: Hello, I record gameplays with my girls and some of them have no video and sound. I mean couple of minutes is OK, then everything goes black. No video and sound. The problem is that most of...
  9. xbox app crashes windows 10 after clicking Game DVR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app crashes windows 10 after clicking Game DVR: Every time I open up the Xbox app, it launches fine. Every time, without fail, I attempt to switch to the Game DVR tab, the app immediately crashes and closes. This is a pattern in many other...
  10. XBox App on Windows 10 - Game DVR Loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox App on Windows 10 - Game DVR Loading: Sometimes when I try to open a recorded game clip immediately after finish recording, the Xbox App takes a long time to load the clip. I get the Loading progress circle spinning for a long time....