Windows 10 Xbox app Huge latency

Discus and support Windows 10 Xbox app Huge latency in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, i started to use a new internet provider a week ago and then i tried to play gears 5 on my pc, but after a few minutes of update i could play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mdiaz54, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Mdiaz54
    Mdiaz54 Guest

Hello, i started to use a new internet provider a week ago and then i tried to play gears 5 on my pc, but after a few minutes of update i could play the game, but all the characters started to teleport on my screen and i saw a little icon on the bottom right
    that was like a line of squares, then i got tech support from my new internet provider and they didnt find an issue, so i checked the latency on my xbox app and it showed a latency that was really huge. i tried to come for a solution since the last week but
    i cant seem to find a solutión Windows 10 Xbox app Huge latency :(.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eZzDXedgsg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/464635114882727940/696954595146203196/unknown.png

:)

Mdiaz54, Apr 7, 2020
  2. XBF George L Win User

Why is my latency so high whilst streaming to my PC on the Xbox App?

3. StephenQuinn82 Win User

Changing gamer tag

You can't change a gamertag into a previously owned one but you could sign in to the Windows 10 Xbox app with the old one though.

This link will give you you all the info you need to sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10.

support.xbox.com/.../signin-xbox-app-on-windows-10
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

My Xbox app won't open.

6. cptcoolpro Win User

severe streaming input lag on wired network

Thank you for your reply, to isolate the problem with Teredo tunneling, here is the link on how to troubleshoot Xbox app NAT type on Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.
    i know there's a solution to the teredo multiplayer issue but is outside communication in any way related to a local stream latency issue?
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Xbox app Huge latency - Similar Threads - Windows app Huge

2. Xbox apps on Windows 10 can't connect to Xbox parties

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox apps on Windows 10 can't connect to Xbox parties: Whenever I try to join a party using Xbox game bar or console companion I either stay connecting on the companion app or it'll give me the error code 0x000000 on game bar and kick me out of the...
  3. Cant get windows store apps to install on the right drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant get windows store apps to install on the right drive: when i click the install button in the windows store nothing happens but i can get it to install on my c drive by pressing the 3 dot button and having install that way. when done this way it...
  4. [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?

in XboX Insiders
    [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?: So since my microsoft store is broken and i can't update my games, i'm using the xbox beta app. But I wan't to update minecraft too and I can't find it in the app. Why ? Could xbox add it ?...
  5. the sign in window in the xbox app is a grey screen

in XBoX on Windows
    the sign in window in the xbox app is a grey screen: can someone please help me with this issue im trying to play minecraft dungeons but it wont let me sign in it keeps giving me the grey sign in screen I already reseted the app in the windows...
  6. Reinstalled Windows but XBOX (BETA) app doesn't detect my games anymore.

in XBoX on Windows
    Reinstalled Windows but XBOX (BETA) app doesn't detect my games anymore.: Hi community, I have reinstalled Windows by only formatting my C: drive. I had my XBOX ( BETA) games installed in my other drives but now the app tells me I have no games installed. How can I...
  7. Xbox Companion App and Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 not working on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Companion App and Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 not working on PC: First I was using the Xbox beta app but then it stopped showing my friends and everything i tried wouldn't fix it so I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but now it always freezes right before...
  8. XBOX Console Companion App for Windows 10 is starting full screen at boot, and I cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Console Companion App for Windows 10 is starting full screen at boot, and I cannot get...: How do you disable Xbox Console companion app from launching at startup? There are no options for this in the Windows 10 settings, in the app settings, or in the task manager start up tab. This is...
  9. Console Banned And Cant use Windows 10 Xbox Game or apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Banned And Cant use Windows 10 Xbox Game or apps: i was Console Banned And Cant use Windows 10 Xbox Game or apps i have tried using other accounts on my pc but nothing seems to work do they HWID ban your pc or just ip ban you? Im trying to play...
  10. Huge problem with the connection to the servers, mentioned by the Xbox Live app on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Huge problem with the connection to the servers, mentioned by the Xbox Live app on Windows 10: Dear Microsoft Support, my girlfriend and I had to face a problem with the Xbox Live app on Windows 10. An information by the way; we are from Germany. First off, I would like to explain the...