Windows 10 Xbox App needs updates quickly

Discus and support Windows 10 Xbox App needs updates quickly in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So with the old Console companion apps being phased out, the new Xbox app needs to be updated way faster than what it currently is. There is so many... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HDvik, Jul 31, 2020.

1. /u/HDvik
    /u/HDvik Guest

So with the old Console companion apps being phased out, the new Xbox app needs to be updated way faster than what it currently is.

There is so many things missing from it forcing us to keep them both.
    Activity feed, recent players list, captures and so on..

I don't know why you're taking so long to put an optimized and working Xbox App up and running..

Sea of Thieves was released on Steam lately and a ton of people went straight over there from Windows/Xbox version just because of how many bugs they've had to deal with the last 2 years receiving invites, messages, recent players lists not working and so on..

And the Game Bar party function is still missing so many core elements of a what you'd expect from a communication software in 2020.. It's very disappointing.
    Unless you play with Xbox console players, everyone just uses Discord.

Both apps lacks so much in every aspect and it seems to never get upgraded or fixed.

submitted by /u/HDvik
    [link] [comments]

/u/HDvik, Jul 31, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. ericjwilborn Win User

Trying to connect xbox controller to laptop

What version of Windows is on your computer? It needs to be Windows 10. You'll also need the Xbox app installed. If you're good on both of those things, first try other USB ports on your computer. You can also try to update the firmware on it through the
    Xbox Accessories app for Windows 10.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate

Keep in mind you need the latest build of windows 10 build1930 and the xbox games for windows app

Since ita a staggered update you will have to wait for the update
  4. Schief Win User

Can't update to the latest version of the App at all

Hello @DaughterComet89. You have the latest version of the Xbox app. In order to use mic recording you need the November update of Windows 10 as well. Please look here for information on updating your OS:

windows.microsoft.com/.../windows-update-faq
  5. RuskinF Win User

Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashin

Have you uninstalled the app and then did the Windows 10 update process?

And then reinstall the app. There would be no need to update the app once you reinstall it.
  6. ericjwilborn Win User

Xbox one controller failed update, keeps flashing

Do you have a Windows 10 PC to try to run the update through that? You'll need the Xbox Accessories app.
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Xbox App needs updates quickly - Similar Threads - Windows App needs

2. no interface on xbox app windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    no interface on xbox app windows 10: Hello I hav ereinstall xbox app on windows 10 and all the icons and buttons in the interface are invisible, so i can't register for gamepass and play games. anyone have any clue about this ?...
  3. hey, they just updated windows 10 xbox app to play mods.

in XBoX on Windows
    hey, they just updated windows 10 xbox app to play mods.: How do you use it? do i now can add mods from nexus? they updated it yesterday for mods for windows 10 xbox app. 4221c6ac-513e-478b-8f9b-981ee9902ffc
  4. Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...

in XboX Insiders
    Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...: Currently they are the only logos that have almost not varied Aesthetically using Fluent Design as if other logos have done. What do you think? Thank you all and a greeting. View Poll submitted...
  5. No Minecraft Windows 10 in Xbox app. Do I really need to buy it again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Minecraft Windows 10 in Xbox app. Do I really need to buy it again?: Bought Minecraft twice, but still can't play with my friends on PC. I bought this game like 8 years ago, and i recently bought it again on android, same email. It works fine on Android, but I...
  6. Windows 10 Xbox app is absolutely horrible and needs to be fixed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox app is absolutely horrible and needs to be fixed.: Microsoft this is literally the worst app I have used on a computer ever. 90% of the time it doesn't let me view my friends list. The 10% of the time it does it says Teredo is unable to qualify...
  7. Xbox Windows App needs to have option to fully sign out - it's a child safety issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Windows App needs to have option to fully sign out - it's a child safety issue: Any idea why Xbox won't let you fully sign out of the Xbox app on Windows? I understand from an article about it that they set this up so people wouldn't have to keep tying in passwords if they...
  8. To see all apps and games, your device needs to be running Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To see all apps and games, your device needs to be running Windows 10 Anniversary Edition: Recently I wanted to buy a game from the Microsoft store ("Sea of Thieves", to be precise). But when I visited the games store page the "purchase" button was greyed and it reads "To see all apps...
  9. Weird Windows 10 xbox app bug? Need Help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird Windows 10 xbox app bug? Need Help.: I have a weird flashing black background behind avatars in my windows 10 Xbox one app: [img] Before: its the normal chosen color, then it starts flashing uncontrollably, [img] After: Its black...
  10. windows phone buying apps but needing to accept the terms and conditions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows phone buying apps but needing to accept the terms and conditions: hi there im wondering if you guys could help me figure out how to acccept the terms and conditions so i can install apps to my windows phone when i go to windowsphone.com and go to family it says...