Windows 10 Xbox App notifications not working.

Discus and support Windows 10 Xbox App notifications not working. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ever since the last major windows update the xbox notifications on my windows 10 PC have stopped working. I have not changed any of the notifications... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Trooper402, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Trooper402
    Trooper402 Guest

Ever since the last major windows update the xbox notifications on my windows 10 PC have stopped working. I have not changed any of the notifications settings from the degault and my nat type is open. I have attempted to sign out and back into xbox however
    this has not fixed the issue.

:)

Trooper402, Jul 14, 2018
  2. no Xbox app party notifications on windows 10

Windows 10 will show all Xbox app notifications (messages) but not party notifications, I have tried everything from reinstalling the app with powershell to reset windows store, on Command prompt, any suggestions?

PlayOrDie7000, Jul 14, 2018
  3. no Xbox app party notifications on windows 10

Windows 10 will show all Xbox app notifications but not party notifications i have tried everything from re-opening the app to resetting it. any suggestions?

ReaverDragoonX, Jul 14, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

If you've double checked your settings reinstall the app. You'd have to sign back in but that should get it to kick the notifications back on.

M3tal Daz3, Jul 14, 2018
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Notifications for Activity Feed?

Check either the Xbox app on Windows 10 or the Smart Glass App on your phone under the notifications setting.
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

What notification setting? Im pretty sure the xbox companion app is just busted
    Windows 10 notifications.

Whenever I play Streaming mode in the app, the notification settings change to not be displayed.
  7. KrisKarl Win User

Party Invites Not Received

8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you've double checked your settings reinstall the app. You'd have to sign back in but that should get it to kick the notifications back on.
  9. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox Console Companion: how to allow chat notifications pop-up via Windows?

If you're logged into a Windows 10 PC on the Xbox Companion App then Windows 10 should show you when messages are sent. If you open the app and click on Settings then Notifications you'll be able to set what you see from Xbox
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Xbox App notifications not working. - Similar Threads - Windows App notifications

2. Gears 5 DLC code sent by pop-up notification not recorded in Windows Xbox App...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears 5 DLC code sent by pop-up notification not recorded in Windows Xbox App...: While playing a (non-xbox app) game (Apex Legends), I received a pop-up notification delivered by the Xbox Windows App. From the first line of the message, it appeared to be something to do with...
  3. Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10: As the subject says, I don't receive notifications and therefore can't accept any invites as I can't find where those show up, meaning I can't join invite-only parties or games. Is this because I...
  4. Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.: I checked the settings on both the new Xbox App and the old Xbox App (called Xbox Console Companion) and everything seems to suggest that I should get notifications from achievements, but I'm not....
  5. no Xbox app party notifications on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no Xbox app party notifications on windows 10: Windows 10 will show all Xbox app notifications (messages) but not party notifications, I have tried everything from reinstalling the app with powershell to reset windows store, on Command prompt,...
  6. Xbox windows app Notifications not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox windows app Notifications not working: So i have this problem, when i want to see my notifications on the XBOX app my app crashes and completely shuts down, i dont receive an error message or whatsoever, i dont own a xbox, i just...
  7. Windows 10 Xbox App No Notifications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App No Notifications: I am not receiving party invites on my Xbox Windows 10 App. This makes it very difficult to join my friend's parties sometimes. febcd8b6-c166-4934-8b2a-93e775862f48
  8. Xbox App - Not receiving notifications on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App - Not receiving notifications on Windows 10: Applies to messages, invites, etc. Anybody know a solution to this? I checked my game mode on my avast antivirus and fixed the issue with that but still can't get my notifications to work or pop...
  9. Xbox App - Not receiving notifications on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App - Not receiving notifications on Windows 10: Applies to messages, invites, etc. Anybody know a solution to this? I checked my game mode on my avast antivirus and fixed the issue with that but still can't get my notifications to work or pop...
  10. No notifications on the Xbox One but I do get them through my Windows 10 Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No notifications on the Xbox One but I do get them through my Windows 10 Xbox app.: About a month ago I stopped getting notifications on my Xbox and exclusively on my windows computer. My computer is upstairs so I don't see the notifications when it matters and I couldn't join...