Windows 10 Xbox App Sign-in Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Xbox App Sign-in Issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am trying to use the Xbox App on my PC for the first time. I have downloaded the Xbox App from the Windows Store, but when I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kevin0311, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Kevin0311
    Kevin0311 New Member

Hello everyone, I am trying to use the Xbox App on my PC for the first time. I have downloaded the Xbox App from the Windows Store, but when I try to sign in the window that pops up is completely grey, then disappears. It will do this three times in rapid succession, before disappearing completely. At the same time, the Geforce Experience tab pops up on the top right of the screen. I have attempted to embed a screenshot of what happens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the application, as well as restarting my PC. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Windows 10 Xbox App Sign-in Issue Xbox2.png

Kevin0311, Oct 27, 2021
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Can't sign into Xbox Live on Windows 10

3. XBF Leslie D Win User

cannot login to xbox app on pc, gives error code 0x80070520

4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can't login to Xbox Live on Windows 10

5. Catherine Cus. Win User

error code win10 xbox app

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server and failure to authenticate the Xbox login information are possible reasons as to why you can't sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Kindly answer the following questions for us to advise the best approach in resolving
    this issue:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app and your Windows 10 PC?
    • Have you made any changes to your device or to your Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    • Have you tried signing in to other built-in Windows apps like the Store app to check if the same issue occurs?

To determine if your Xbox profile is working properly, we suggest that you sign in to Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts on how
    to update your account information.

We also recommend running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this
    link
    . This can help resolve issues with Windows 10 apps. Click this
    link
    to proceed.
  6. StephenQuinn82 Win User

Changing gamer tag

You can't change a gamertag into a previously owned one but you could sign in to the Windows 10 Xbox app with the old one though.

This link will give you you all the info you need to sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10.

support.xbox.com/.../signin-xbox-app-on-windows-10
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Xbox App Sign-in Issue - Similar Threads - Windows App Sign

2. Xbox live app error 0x87dd0005 trouble signing in on Windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live app error 0x87dd0005 trouble signing in on Windows 10: The subjects self explanatory, every time I try and play a game using the xbox app on windows 10, it gives me this error code 0x87dd0005, it won't sign in and I can't play anything, anyone got a...
  3. Cannot sign into xbox app on windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign into xbox app on windows 11: Whenever i try to sign into the xbox app on windows 11, it tells me access denied, and doesn't let me sign in at all. I've restarted my computer, restarted the app, uninstalled and reinstalled the...
  4. Xbox App on Windows 11 says "You're not connected to the internet" when attempting to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App on Windows 11 says "You're not connected to the internet" when attempting to sign in: Title really says it all. I have been trying since installing Windows 11 about a month ago to get this working. This is the message that shows: [img] At first it wouldn't show the login...
  5. Xbox app on Windows 10 will not let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app on Windows 10 will not let me sign in: I am having trouble signing into the Xbox app on Windows 10. When I press the sign in option, the window to sign in will appear but immediately disappear before anything on the page can load. I...
  6. Xbox app on windows 10 is glitched and will not let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app on windows 10 is glitched and will not let me sign in: I have been having this issue for a couple months now, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I tried restarting my computer and whatever else I could think to do. I have a windows 10 PC and...
  7. Unable to sign in on the Windows 10 Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in on the Windows 10 Xbox app: See title. On the Xbox app if I click the user icon in the top right and then sign in, either nothing happens or the window goes white briefly. Going to settings -> account shows that my store...
  8. Xbox PC app flashing please wait window when I try to sign on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC app flashing please wait window when I try to sign on: Hello, I am trying to sign into the Windows 10 Xbox app and when I click sign in, I get a pop up that says "please wait" it flashes three times and then I am not signed in. I have Uninstalled...
  9. Xbox App/Insider Hub issue, Sign-In window vanishes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App/Insider Hub issue, Sign-In window vanishes: Hello, I'm having trouble not being able to sign in the xbox app and insider hub.. eachtime i click on "Sign In" the window popup and closes immediately... any help is appreciated submitted by...
  10. "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" when trying to install any game from Xbox app on Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" when trying to install any game from Xbox app on Windows: Hello, This happens when trying to install Back 4 Blood: [img] And the "more info" link is just a google search, which is pretty insulting tbh Not sure what is going on, changed my password...