Windows 10 Xbox Companion App issue!

Discus and support Windows 10 Xbox Companion App issue! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello my fellow Xbox Gamers! I am using the Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion App! I have the App open right now and a friend messages me, the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KyleWheeler-Adams, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Xbox Companion App issue!

Hello my fellow Xbox Gamers!

I am using the Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion App!

I have the App open right now and a friend messages me, the Xbox Companion App does not show anything, I get the notification on my phone (Because it is linked) where I can see it, if I press my friend and message it's empty on the companion app, even though
    I see it via the phone message Xbox app.

Something is wrong here, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I've reset the app and have no where else to go!

Does anyone have any extra idea's I can try? I only have this issue with this app, everything else on my PC works etc.

I tried to speak to an Xbox or Windows support but that was a nightmare!

:)

KyleWheeler-Adams, Mar 20, 2020
  2. The Atlantic Win User

Party disconnects when me and certain friend are in the same party.

No we are both on the Xbox Console Companion. Its the Xbox App on Windows 10.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

how do i uninstall this app

Which app are you talking about. If it's Xbox or the Xbox companion app on Windows 10, just right click the icon of the app, and select uninstall (only works on latest version of Windows 10)
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Console Companion App not downloading on laptop.

Hi,

The default O.S for Chromebook is Chome OS, Xbox Companion App is only designed for Windows 10. What exactly is the device you're having issues with?
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Screenshots and Record Captures

Have you tried seeing if they show in other apps, such as the Windows 10 Console Companion App or the Xbox App for Android or iOS?
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox app

Hi there Fellow Gamers!

Thanks for letting us know about the issue with the Xbox App/Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10 phones. We believe that we've resolved the issue and it has now become functional for you.

We recommend that if the app you already have installed on your Windows 10 phone doesn't immediately work:

1. uninstall the app,
    2. restart your phone,
    3. then reinstall the latest version of the Xbox Console Companion app for your Windows 10 phone.

If you do still have further issues following these steps, please create a new thread here on the forums indicating that your issue is pertaining to the
    Xbox Console Companion app on a Windows 10 phone and provide as many details as possible regarding any troubleshooting you've done to rectify the issue as well.

We'll be locking the thread at this time; however, should have any other issues in the future we encourage you to again come to the forums for assistance.
    Thanks again for your patience and information in bringing this issue to light as it was much appreciated and very helpful.

Happy gaming!
Thema:

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App issue!

1. Windows 10 Xbox Companion App issue! - Similar Threads - Windows Companion App

2. Xbox Console Companion App Windows 10 Mic Buzz

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App Windows 10 Mic Buzz: I play Call of duty: Modern Warfare with my friends on xbox (me being on pc) there is no discord app on xbox so we communicate through a party on the companion app and for some reason my mic has...
  3. never in my life have i used a program worse than the xbox companion app on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    never in my life have i used a program worse than the xbox companion app on windows 10: "unable to show friends list" is the immovable object that will receive the unstoppable force of my fist going through my monitor i swear. Ive looked up this problem in a million different ways...
  4. can not connect my xbox one to the xbox console companion app on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    can not connect my xbox one to the xbox console companion app on windows 10: so i want to play one of my xbox one games on my pc,but the thing is my pc is not connected to the same network as my xbox and i cant find it into the add a device on my windows 10 app. HELP MEEE...
  5. Unable to send game invite to friend through Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to send game invite to friend through Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10: Although I know that this issue regards Xbox more than Microsoft itself, I found it rather difficult to ask a question on their site. A friend and I are trying to play Forza Horizon 4 together,...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox (beta) or Xbox Console Companion apps on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox (beta) or Xbox Console Companion apps on Windows 10: I've been trying to get the Xbox (beta) app to work on my PC for months. Here's what happens. When I try to sign in, it goes through all of the sign-in steps, reloads the page, and then...I'm not...
  7. Windows Xbox Companion App Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox Companion App Issues: has anyone else been having constant disconnection issues with the xbox companion app with party chat specifically, I always will join in just fine and 5 mins In to talking it will disconnect me...
  8. Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion app upload dates wrong!

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion app upload dates wrong!: hi there all, recently I have been uploading clips with the companion app (which is nice and simple rather the long lengthy process of uploading to youtube) but I have come across an issue with...
  9. Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.

in XboX Insiders
    Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.: I just updated Windows (edit: version 1903) after getting a message that the April edition will no longer be supported and afterwords when trying to stream from my Xbox One X to my computer (so I...
  10. Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations: Hello, After downloading the recent Windows 10 update, I am no longer receiving party invitations through the Xbox Companion App. All other notifications and features are working just fine. I...