windows 10 xbox game bar

Discus and support windows 10 xbox game bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently bought a copy of gears of war 4 to play on my pc since I don't have an Xbox console anymore. loading up the game an playing it works... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TheBritBoi, Aug 13, 2019 at 9:33 AM.

1. TheBritBoi
    TheBritBoi Guest

windows 10 xbox game bar

I recently bought a copy of gears of war 4 to play on my pc since I don't have an Xbox console anymore. loading up the game an playing it works completely fine when i play by myself in any mode.

However after I use the "Xbox game bar" to search for a group with the "looking for group(beta)" feature, after getting into a game with the group my gears of war 4 freezes completely, no error message or crash notification, just freezes until I force close
    it using task manager.

I know for a fact it's not an issue with the computer, I have all the requirements to play it. I've also tried resetting an also reinstalling both the Xbox game bar and gear of war 4 itself.

I've tried calling up Microsoft and got told(even those I specifically told 2 separate people that the game wasn't the problem)to contact the game developers of gears of war 4 instead. So that was a bust.

I honestly do believe something is broken about the Xbox game bar since I've done numerous tests to weed out the issue. if anyone can provide me with some guidance or help to rectify this issue id be most grateful.

:)

2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Bar - windows 10

Hi there Mat,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an inquiry on the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10. The game bar will only capture game clips and screenshots. For more information on the Xbox Game Bar, I recommend to check out the following
    article:
    Use Xbox Game Bar to capture game clips and screenshots on Windows 10

Hope this helps.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Game Recording Bar position adjusting problem.

Hi there!

Thank you for coming to the forums. I'd be happy to try and help.

Does it not allow you to drag it from the top banner of the game bar? Pressing the Windows Key + G will bring up the Game Bar so believe pressing it again should hide the game bar.

Take a look at these support articles for plenty of information regarding the game bar on Window 10 and hopefully there is something there that can help you:

I hope this helps!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

La opción de retransmición de la gamebar de windows 10 no funciona [Translation - The Retransmición option for Windows Gamebar 10 does not work]

5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Win + G and win + ALT + R for game captures are not working in some games?

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The Windows logo key + G on a Windows 10 PC will open the game bar. Is the game bar not showing up on the screen when those buttons are pressed? The article entitled

Use Game Bar to Record Game Clips on Windows 10
    will explain more about using the game bar. We recommend reviewing the article entitled

Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10
    if the game bar does not appear when the command is entered. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Julian_ Win User

Impossible de supprimer un "jeux" de la liste XBox [Translation - Unable to delete a "games " from the XBox list]

Thema:

windows 10 xbox game bar

1. windows 10 xbox game bar - Similar Threads - windows game bar

2. Xbox Game Bar - windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - windows 10: Xbox game bar is not recording popups windows that sometimes show up. In the recording the popup window doesn't show up. Is there a way to set a parameter in game bar to record the popup window?...
  3. windowsゲームバーでもキャプチャ [Translation - Capture in windows game bar]

in XBoX on Windows
    windowsゲームバーでもキャプチャ [Translation - Capture in windows game bar]: windows10 1903のゲー バーでウィンドウモードのゲー をキャプチャすると、上のタイトルバーの分 けスクリーンショットがずれてしまい、その分ウィンドウの下の部分が切れてしまいます。 再起動などを試しましたが治りませんでした。windows10 1803の は起こらなかったのですが、これは仕様でしょうか? ------ [Mod Translation - When...
  4. Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10 after changing my Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10 after changing my Microsoft...: I click "Sign In" and the Xbox windows flashes for a second and goes away. I have tried signing in with the Xbox app and it looks like it signs me in but I cannot see my friends list of games I...
  5. Windows 10 Game Bar Doesn't work with Family Premium Account

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Game Bar Doesn't work with Family Premium Account: Hi, I'm in Skip Ahead. Please see this post below. This is happening to me, too....
  6. How do I stop message notifications from popping up via Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop message notifications from popping up via Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10?: Since the most recent update to the Xbox Game Bar app on Windows 10, I now get a notification any time an Xbox Live friend sends me a message, however, I can't see any way to turn this off. Xbox...
  7. Xbox game bar for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar for windows 10: When i turn on my xbox game bar in-game i can't move my mouse if i move it it's gonna go back to centre fc2f40f1-7a62-4de8-a01a-7cb4d1b9a117
  8. Windows Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Game Bar: So I've been using the record that feature on the game bar for quite some time now. I use it to record good clips for my youtube channel. I pressed record that on the game bar and later when I...
  9. Xbox game bar on windows 10 has very loud buzzing instead of microphone input on recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar on windows 10 has very loud buzzing instead of microphone input on recording: I'm on a Dell Optiplex 990 with a GTX 1060 3gb. I have a blue snowball microphone and apple earbuds as headphones. I suspect there might be an interference between the headphone mic and the...
  10. Windows Game Bar Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Error: i have been trying to record some gameplay using the game bar and it will let me record for only 20 secs minimum and 60 secs max. it will always come up with a error code which say's [img] I...