(windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while...

Discus and support (windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I try to use Microsoft Xbox One black controller on PC games (WINDOWS 10). Games like Homefront, Assassin's Creed shows on screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rehbar A, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Rehbar A
    Rehbar A Guest

(windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while...

Hello everyone,

I try to use Microsoft Xbox One black controller on PC games (WINDOWS 10). Games like Homefront, Assassin's Creed shows on screen button 1, button 2, button 3, button 5 etc instead of A, B, X, Y.

How to change PC games on screen buttons layout from 1, 2, 3, 4 to A, B, X, Y ?

Some games like Darkest of Days do not even recognize my Xbox One controller which is plugged in USB. Just to mention that the controller is in perfect condition.

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 - OS Build 18362.418

Please advise.

:)

Rehbar A, Oct 21, 2019
  2. 吊打小逗比 Win User

(windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while gaming PRESS Button 1, Button 2 etc. instead of A, B, X, Y.

Are you sure you're using the latest version of Windows 10?

If not, please update as soon as possible
  3. Rehbar A Win User

(windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while gaming PRESS Button 1, Button 2 etc. instead of A, B, X, Y.

What is the name of controller app on pc? I think Xbox One controller does not require any app on Windows 10 to get connected or to play games.
  4. khader Alhowari Win User

Hey my friend

Try to install controller app on ur pc

Thanks
  5. Rehbar A Win User

Windows 10 home, version 1903 - OS Build 18362.418
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

elite controller issue

Hi, have checked the control layout that you using in game, and compared the buttons to do with aiming there, to the layout you have set up for your controller, it could just be something as simple as you having mapped the wrong button for the in game
    control layout you are using.
Thema:

1. (windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while... - Similar Threads - windows controller games

2. Control on Xbox Game Pass (Windows 10) Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control on Xbox Game Pass (Windows 10) Crash: After a short period of gameplay this error message plays followed by a crash to desktop rmdutgamepass-f_f.exe 949606da-670c-429d-a740-80a20d9c5dfc
  3. Game controller for newly installed Xbox Live, Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game controller for newly installed Xbox Live, Windows 10 PC: I'm considering a Logitech F310 but wondered what my safest bet would be with regard to ease of installation/setup. I'm aged 74 and have had a disappointing experience with a wireless controller I...
  4. Why are my Xbox One Controllers drifting on PC windows store/xbox games but working fine on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my Xbox One Controllers drifting on PC windows store/xbox games but working fine on...: I have a pair of Xbox One Controllers and they have been joystick drifting so much while trying to play PC games (tried on multiple pc's/lappy's) (including Xbox pc games). It's practically...
  5. Xbox Series X Controller Critical Battery on Xbox game bar - Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Controller Critical Battery on Xbox game bar - Windows 10: I am currently using an Xbox Series X Controller on a Windows 10 PC. The battery is always indicating critical level on the Xbox bar even with fresh batteries. In devices you can see the battery...
  6. Xbox game pass .. Windows edition .. Dragon quest XI .. controller not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass .. Windows edition .. Dragon quest XI .. controller not working: hello anyone have an issue with Dragon quest XI not recognising inputs from xbox one controller on PC ? .. all other games work fine with it but with this one nothing . Steam used to have a...
  7. Game controller not working in Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game controller not working in Minecraft Windows 10: I have a generic game controller that works fine in Steam but in Minecraft absolutely nothing happens when using the game controller. How can I go about troubleshooting this?...
  8. Windows 10 Game Bar does not recognise my Elite Controller (Windows detects it and games...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Game Bar does not recognise my Elite Controller (Windows detects it and games...: This is infuriating. Something is wonky with the Game Bar; usually on a fresh restart I can press the guide button on my Elite Controller 2 and the game bar opens just as its supposed to. After...
  9. Xbox Elite controller game bar windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite controller game bar windows 10: Hi By default in the xbox game bar settings on windows 10 i have my game bar button set to the centre button however when i have my controller connected via bluetooth pressing the A button also...
  10. Windows 2004 made XBox 360 controller not work witch Microsoft Store games

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 2004 made XBox 360 controller not work witch Microsoft Store games: Updated both of my PCs to Windows 2004. First, it broke the drivers bricking my XBox 360 controller and wireless receiver. After some work they are both working again, with all my games (Steam,...