(windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while...

Discus and support (windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I try to use Microsoft Xbox One black controller on PC games (WINDOWS 10). Games like Homefront, Assassin's Creed shows on screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rehbar A, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Rehbar A
    Rehbar A Guest

(windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while...

Hello everyone,

I try to use Microsoft Xbox One black controller on PC games (WINDOWS 10). Games like Homefront, Assassin's Creed shows on screen button 1, button 2, button 3, button 5 etc instead of A, B, X, Y.

How to change PC games on screen buttons layout from 1, 2, 3, 4 to A, B, X, Y ?

Some games like Darkest of Days do not even recognize my Xbox One controller which is plugged in USB. Just to mention that the controller is in perfect condition.

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 - OS Build 18362.418

Please advise.

:)

Rehbar A, Oct 21, 2019
  2. 吊打小逗比 Win User

(windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while gaming PRESS Button 1, Button 2 etc. instead of A, B, X, Y.

Are you sure you're using the latest version of Windows 10?

If not, please update as soon as possible
  3. Rehbar A Win User

(windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while gaming PRESS Button 1, Button 2 etc. instead of A, B, X, Y.

What is the name of controller app on pc? I think Xbox One controller does not require any app on Windows 10 to get connected or to play games.
  4. khader Alhowari Win User

Hey my friend

Try to install controller app on ur pc

Thanks
  5. Rehbar A Win User

Windows 10 home, version 1903 - OS Build 18362.418
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

elite controller issue

Hi, have checked the control layout that you using in game, and compared the buttons to do with aiming there, to the layout you have set up for your controller, it could just be something as simple as you having mapped the wrong button for the in game
    control layout you are using.
Thema:

1. (windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while... - Similar Threads - windows controller games

2. XBOX One Bluetooth Controller issues in Windows 10 Games

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX One Bluetooth Controller issues in Windows 10 Games: Hey there, i have some issues with my Bluetooth XBOX One Controller connected to my PC, after some time the games will start to slow down, framtimes and framedrops happen constantly with no...
  3. XBOX 360 controller not detected in games played in XBOX(beta) for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 controller not detected in games played in XBOX(beta) for Windows 10: Hi, I've been trying the XBOX (beta) application for Windows 10, also subscribed to the game pass. I've downloaded 3 games but in none of them my XBOX 360 controller seems not to be detected at...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers: It's pretty much in the title. Game Pass games only work with Xbox One controllers but I would really like to sometimes use a PS4 controller or maybe 8Bitdo SNES controller (I don't know how third...
  5. Unable to play in game while controller connected via windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play in game while controller connected via windows 10: I recently got a new xbox and logged in with my old account, and after installing a game i went to play the game and a save file automatically loaded on said game: GTA5. However I’m unable to do...
  6. xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...: Hello, I've got windows 10 with the latest update installed, I also have wireless xbox 360 controller. It works perfectly fine under Steam but I can't get it working with any of my games run...
  7. Game doesn't receive controller input after windows update (Wireless with adapter)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game doesn't receive controller input after windows update (Wireless with adapter): Hi, Last night my xbox one controller worked perfectly while gaming but as of today (after windows 7 update) my controller can still connect to my wireless adapter but the controller input doesn't...
  8. Xobox One Controller stuck in the down position when trying to play games on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Xobox One Controller stuck in the down position when trying to play games on windows: Every time I try to play a game the interface will only register down no mater what direction I press on the analogue stick. b19979ef-c18b-4eeb-aa68-0a7add36a5f6
  9. Xbox One Controller Keeps on Randomly Disconnecting While Gaming on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Keeps on Randomly Disconnecting While Gaming on Windows 10: So my controller sometimes randomly disconnects along with all of my other USB input devices (a mouse and keyboard both connected via a Logitech wireless device) and the only way to get it to work...
  10. XBOX wireless + Windows USB connector controller not working in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX wireless + Windows USB connector controller not working in games: I had windows 10, and the controller worked well , it was like plug and play, but after i changed it to windows, the controller does not work in the game but I can still press the XBOX button to...