Windows 10 Xbox party error 0x8923106C

Discus and support Windows 10 Xbox party error 0x8923106C in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if anyone knows a solution because I am going mad because I have tried everything and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BLAZEDSRR, Jan 17, 2021.

1. BLAZEDSRR
    BLAZEDSRR Guest

Hello. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if anyone knows a solution because I am going mad because I have tried everything and nothing will work. anytime I try to join a party on Xbox console companion or start one and
    someone joins, it will start then about 20 seconds later it will say "We cant connect to Xbox live right now" and the error code it gives is 0x8923106C. If I try to join a party in Xbox game bar it will just freeze forever after attempting to join or make
    a party. I have all the latest updates and drivers for network. The Xbox test is fine, no NAT issues and everything is working great besides parties. I am also using an activated windows 10 home installation if it matters. Please help, because I have tried
    everything and nothing works. Thanks.

:)

BLAZEDSRR, Jan 17, 2021
  2. CrazyKats Win User

I cant join parties on pc

This is an XBox error and Parties is related to XBox.

This is a forum for those testing Windows 10 Insider

builds.
  3. XBF Leonzo G Win User

problem with teredo

4. snikefriend Win User

Xbox Console Companion - Your network settings are blocking party chat 0x89231807 [Possible 32bit issue]

I have made some research and found that this issue is related to the 32 bit Χbox App. I have clean installed Windows 10 32 bit on 2 machines and the Xbox Console Companion will fail to connect to parties (especially partys containing PCs and mobile phones
    - I managed to connect to a party chat with 1 other friend playing on Xbox). Installing 64 bit Windows on both, same machines resolves the error and I can connect to parties normally. Returning to 32 bit brings the error back. I have submitted this feedback
    through the app on Windows. You should take a look at this.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

forza horizon 4 giriş ekranı problemi (Mod Translation: Forza Horizon 4 Login screen problem)

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox App in Windows 10 und das Spiel Pinball FX2 [Translation - Xbox App in Windows 10 and the game Pinball FX2]

Thema:

1. Windows 10 Xbox party error 0x8923106C - Similar Threads - Windows party error

2. I'm having a problem with party sound in xbox app on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm having a problem with party sound in xbox app on windows 10: [img] I have a sound problem in the xbox application in windows 10, when I want to chat with my friends at a party, sound comes out from the TV, not from the speaker, and this problem is only...
  3. Why do I keep getting this error when I try to invite or join parties on Xbox for windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting this error when I try to invite or join parties on Xbox for windows 10?: [img] I have tried [img] and I have disabled the windows firewall and all 3rd party anti-virus but both of those didn't fix it, I also tried resetting all the Xbox apps under Apps and Features...
  4. Xbox App (Windows 10) Party Chat loosing connection without any error or sign

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (Windows 10) Party Chat loosing connection without any error or sign: Hi there, so I am encountering this weird kind of issue where I am unable to hear or speak to anyone in the xbox app party chat on windows 10. This happens very randomly. Sometimes after a few...
  5. Cant use party chat on windows 10 Xbox app. Error code:[0x80072EFF]

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant use party chat on windows 10 Xbox app. Error code:[0x80072EFF]: So for about 3 months now i have been struggling with not being able to talk on party chat in the Xbox app for windows 10 . Every time i'd like to join a friend or invite him it says :" We can't...
  6. Error blocking party chat windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error blocking party chat windows 10: I've tried every troubleshoot. I can't get this to be not blocked. I need help :(. Xbox works fine but just can't join any on pc. Please help :( 7e5427aa-b30f-448b-8a8a-d5df68ad854c
  7. (SOLVED) Xbox Party Chat Error Via App - Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (SOLVED) Xbox Party Chat Error Via App - Windows 10: hi all - i wanted to share this with everyone as, after spending hours with useless Microsoft support, switching up all types of network configs, changing teredo setting dmz ect, basically tried...
  8. Since last update no more party chat in Windows 10 Xbox App. Error 0x89231806

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since last update no more party chat in Windows 10 Xbox App. Error 0x89231806: Ok so I have always been able to join these people without issues and absolutely nothing has changed on either end of the connection aside from the app updating a few days back. I can join and...
  9. Getting Error 0x807d0106 when trying to connect to a party on Xbox App on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Error 0x807d0106 when trying to connect to a party on Xbox App on Windows 10: When I attempt to create a party on the Xbox App, I've been receiving this error message of 0x807d0106. I'm also deafened and muted when I try to talk on the party. Details about the issue are...
  10. Xbox App Windows 10 Party Chat not working Error: 0x89231030

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App Windows 10 Party Chat not working Error: 0x89231030: I cant connect to any parties on the Xbox app on windows 10. I get this error code: 0x89231030 Please help 856405cf-1ccb-4250-a06f-02dd7edf671b