Windows 8.1: My XBOX live account isn't logging in to the proper account!

Discus and support Windows 8.1: My XBOX live account isn't logging in to the proper account! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On my computer, I log in through my microsoft that is connected to my xbox live. But, when I go to the xbox games app or play any microsoft games that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PANDAandTIGER, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Windows 8.1: My XBOX live account isn't logging in to the proper account!

On my computer, I log in through my microsoft that is connected to my xbox live. But, when I go to the xbox games app or play any microsoft games that link to xbox, it has me logged into a totally different account!

:)

PANDAandTIGER, Feb 24, 2014
  2. LernCraftYT
    LernCraftYT Guest
    Xbox live

my account isn't logging in to xbox live

LernCraftYT, Feb 24, 2014
  3. Xbox 360 Issue HELP!

The other day, I was on my Xbox 360 and tried downloading the WWE Network app when my console froze. I restarted the system and logged back into my Xbox Live account and now every time I do log back in, my system freezes on the dashboard. It only does this when I log into my Xbox Live account. If I skip login, I do not have any issues.

Could someone help me please?!

xxJHARDYFAN92xx, Feb 24, 2014
Thema:

Windows 8.1: My XBOX live account isn't logging in to the proper account!

1. Windows 8.1: My XBOX live account isn't logging in to the proper account! - Similar Threads - Windows live account

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account: So, I downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 for about 2 weeks ago and everything went really smooth and had no problems, but since the 1.12 update, the game crashed and when I launched the game...
  3. Saving another player's multiplayer Minecraft map to my Xbox live account on Xbox windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving another player's multiplayer Minecraft map to my Xbox live account on Xbox windows...: My friend and I spent hundreds of hours playing on his Minecraft map. While he was exploring or doing whatever he was doing, I stayed focused and built a pretty big castle in survival. It actually...
  4. Cannot sign into my XBox Live account on Windows 8 games on my Windows 10 machine

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into my XBox Live account on Windows 8 games on my Windows 10 machine: Whenever I try to play an Xbox Live game from the Microsoft Store like Hitman Go, Rabbids Big Bang or Bejeweled that are Windows 8 games on my Windows 10 machine I keep getting prompted for my...
  5. hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...: hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live the game crash lag and freeze help me pleasee 46f94581-aea5-4557-a777-af86caf1eed6
  6. Account not recognized in games for windows live.

in XBoX on Windows
    Account not recognized in games for windows live.: So I have tried to play gta 4 again but I have had trouble trying to log in windows live. The error says the login details aren't correct but they work on microsoft and xbox just not on windows...
  7. Games for Windows Live - Account Recovery.

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live - Account Recovery.: Hello, tell me, is it possible to restore an old account? In the old game Bulletstorm, the cd key is not activated in the new account, but in another game, the old key is activated in the new...
  8. Can't sign in XBOX Live account on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in XBOX Live account on Windows 10: [img] I'm trying to launch Forza Horizon 4. Then it demands to sign in XBOX Live. When I'm trying to connect it says "You have no network connection". I play only this game. Problem started...
  9. Unable to chat on Minecraft windows 10 edition due to "the way my Xbox Live account is set-up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to chat on Minecraft windows 10 edition due to "the way my Xbox Live account is set-up": Hey. I went onto Minecraft recently to play with my friend and when I clicked the chat button and went to say 'Hi' it came up with a message saying "You cannot chat with other players because of...
  10. Windows 10 Minecraft CTD when using Xbox Live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft CTD when using Xbox Live account: Whenever I try to play Minecraft for Windows 10 and am logged into my Xbox Live account the game immediately CTD if I try to Play or use Store. The first two splash screens will USUALLY come up....